Panjab University Admission 2017
Panjab University is one of the prominent university in Punjab. It has recently uploaded a notification declaring the upcoming Panjab University Admission 2017 for UG and PG courses that it offers. With reference to the notification, the Panjab University will be organizing the common entrance test on the date mentioned in the notice so that candidates can attend the examination and then appear for the test in order to qualify for admissions at the university. Students who are keen to apply for admissions in undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the Panjab University will have to undergo and qualify the common entrance test after which they can appear for the counselling session to secure their admissions. We have listed relevant information about the Panjab University Admission test such as its eligibility criteria, examination pattern, selection process, and so on. Note that the final date for submission of application is distinct for every course and is listed on the website.
Eligibility Criteria –
The eligibility for the Panjab University Admission is as followed –
- For Undergraduate courses, minimum 12th or HSC is required.
- For Postgraduate courses, the participants must have secured bachelor’s degree in any subject of specialization scoring a minimum of 50% marks (General) and 45% Marks (Reserved).
Selection Process –
The procedure based on which applicants will be shortlisted for their desired courses will be on Common Entrance Test. The test will be conducted by the Panjab University. After clearing test, the aspirants will be called for Counselling session where the admissions will take place.
Examination Pattern –
The Common Entrance Test will be based on Multiple Choice Questions with a total of 100 questions. Each questions observes one marks that is a total 100 marks question paper will be provided. The duration will be 2 hours wherein, the candidates will have to attempt as many questions as available. Note that the question paper doesn’t attracts any negative marking.
Procedure to fill the Panjab University Admission –
Repeat this procedure to apply for the common entrance test –
- Firstly, one must register themselves on the website of Panjab University which has its URL www.admissions.puchd.ac.in
- Now that you are on the website, navigate to the Admissions section of the same and then hit the Online Registration button.
- Here, one requires to update the details prompted by the form displayed on the screen after which they can hit Register button to gain access to their registration number.
- Next is to open the online application form which will be shown on the screen.
- Here, one must feed in the details as asked by the application form and it must be complete and correct failing which the applications will be discarded.
- Now proceed by uploading the scanned images of documents, photos, and signature as listed on the application form.
- Pay the application fee via net banking or credit/debit card and then hit the Submit button to complete the application procedure.
Important Dates –
|Courses||Final Date of Submission||Entrance Examination|
|MBA (Executive)||16th July 2017||05th July 2017|
|Ph.D and M.Phil||21st June 2017||09th July 2017|
Important Links –
Panjab University Admission – http://admissions.puchd.ac.in/online-admissions.php
|Panjab University Date Sheet||Panjab University Results|