- 1 Osmania University Admission 2016 ME/M.Tech (PTPG) at osmania.ac.in
- 2 Notification:
- 3 Seats Available:
- 4 Required Qualification:
- 5 Age Limit:
- 6 Application fee/ Processing fee:
- 7 How to pay the Application Fee:
- 8 Fee-Structure:
- 9 Selection Process:
- 10 How to Apply:
- 11 Important Documents:
- 12 Important Dates:
- 13 Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
Osmania University Admission 2016 ME/M.Tech (PTPG) at osmania.ac.in
Osmania University is a university which is publicly owned and is situated in Hyderabad, India. It was first found in the year 1918, accompanied by Chief Architect Mahbub Ali Khan. The University was coined its name after late Nizam of Hyderabad, Nawab Mir Osman Ali khan. Osmania University is the third oldest University present in Southern parts of India. Also, it’s the first most University present in Hyderabad. Also, is leading to have the most first to have Urdu subject in University level. The institution got its 6th Place in Nation’s Premier Universities in Humanities, Sciences and Commerce.
Campus of the University got 10th Rank in all universities comparison to any other, present in the State. By Reports taken in year 2012, the Institute served a 3700 international crowd of students from nearly 80 different nations. Osmania University is well known to have store for international students every year and has the largest number of affiliations from many other colleges as well. Being well known to have faculty such as Technology, Art, Commerce, Management, Engineering, etc. .University was firstly was known to be a small part in Osmania Medical College.
The Osmania University has planned to offer admissions for categories which include M.E OR M.Tech OR Part Time Post Graduate Courses. The official website for the organization has been currently continuously updating and notifying all related information about the admissions. One can visit the website; check out details, dates, notifications, match the eligibility criteria and then move on to applying. Web-portal will provide the individual with application forms.
Advertisements state that 85 seats for admissions in the Osmania University are available.
Applicants can fill out the forms and submit within thirty days of the notification first updated.
There are total 85 seats to be filled, information about them are given below:
|Sr.no||Departments||Specialization In..||Seats available|
|1.||M.E: Civil Engineering||in Structural Engineering||20|
|2.||M.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering||In Digital Systems Engineering||15|
|3.||M.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering||In Microwave and Radar Engineering||15|
|4.||M.E. Electrical engineering||In Power Systems||15|
|5.||M.E.: Mechanical Engineering||In turbomachinery||15|
|6||M.E: Civil Engineering||Transportation engineering||15|
|7.||M.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering||Systems and Signal Processing||15|
|M.E. Electrical engineering||In Industrial Drives and Control||15|
|M.E.: Mechanical Engineering||In Production Engineering||15|
|M.Tech Computer Science and engineering||Computer Science and Engineering||30|
|M.E.: Mechanical Engineering||Automation and Robotics||15|
|Total Seats Available||185|
Osmania University has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
- One must have done B.E. OR B.Tech for applying for admissions. OR
- One with equally weighing qualification will also be considered liable.
- One must also have a good-maintained academic record
Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
- Age-limit range has been decided by the University which will be stated in the forms or in notifications.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents.
Application fee/ Processing fee:
One has to pay 1000 INR as application fee.
- The entire application fee must be collected via demand draft only, and no other means will be accepted.
- In case the applicant fails to send the required application fee, he/she will not be eligible for the further process.
- Applicant fee once accepted will not be refunded whatsoever
How to pay the Application Fee:
- Application fee must be paid online through any means of given means and technique prescribed.
- Fee must be paid to the below prescribed bank address(with written initials given below):
Following are details of fee one has to pay,
|22500+7500 INR||Onetime fee(for Internet, deposit, Library, etc.)|
- One will be selected by their performance in online test and then selected aspirants will be called for Counselling.
- In the written-exam, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their General Knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and Reasoning Ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of University for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- The test will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.
- In Counselling, one will be given to attend a session where they will be given all details of courses and so that the student can select and think beforehand properly.
- These sessions are very helpful for aspirants who would be confuse about the course they need to take, or any other doubts of theirs can be cleared through these sessions.
How to Apply:
- The applicant is firstly advised to visit the official website which is www.uceou.edu.in
- Then after going through homepage, a tab will appear which will say “Latest News” on the ribbon. One must select it.
- Then various links will be opened, from which one has to select “Notification for M.E/M.Tech”this tab.
- Then a page will be presented where the tab will say “Application form for M.E/M.Tech Admissions”
- After that all details must be filed and posted to the postal address:
University College of Engineering,
Hyderabad: 500 007
- The filed copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
One must attach following documents with the form without fail,
- Degree /Any Provisional Certificate in B.E OR AMIETE OR B.Tech
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Service certificate and permission letter from employer.
- Mark sheets: M.Sc./B.E/B.Tech/AMIETE
- A Valid community certificate
- Birth Certificate.
|1.||Application forms can be submitted by:||10/06/2016|
|2.||Last date of submitting form with fee||17/06/2016|
|3.||Display of merit list with eligible aspirants||28/06/2016|
|4.||Hall tickets will be given on:||30/06/2016|
|6.||RESULT of the Examination||28/06/2016 (at 4 pm)|
|7.||Counselling date for ECE and CE and EE and MED and CSE||25/07/2016|
|8.||Second stage of admissions from:||3/08/2016|
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.uceou.edu.in
- This is the link which has the advertisement of the post:
- Application form for M.E/M.Tech: http://www.uceou.edu/PTPG%202016-2017/PTPG%20Admissions%202016-2017/application%20(M.E.M.tech)%202016-2017.pdf
- Examination dates and Counselling date (Advertisement):
- Seat Reservation details: http://www.uceou.edu/PTPG%202016-2017/PTPG%20Admissions%202016-2017/Annexures/Annexure-III.pdf