Osmanabad District Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Post of Police Patil
The Osmanabad District Recruitment 2017 has published a notice Having Advt No 01/2016-17 .he notice has invited applications for the position of Police Patio with total number of vacancies being at 366 No’s. The aspirants who are interested to apply for the vacant post must comply with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement below. The participants must meet all the eligibility criteria in order to apply. Candidates will be subjected to undergo various rounds of assortment and at the end, list of selected contestants will be released by the organization. The applications must be submit well before the due date of 14th December 2016 after which the organization will not accept any applications. The mode of submission for which the steps are given below.
Osmanabad District Jobs Vacancy Details:
With reference to the Osmanabad District Recruitment 2017, the organization will conduct selection process for the following vacancies –
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Police Patil||366 No’s|
The applicants who are interested to apply for the vacant post of Police Patil must be Matriculate or equivalent from a well known Board or University.
The applicants must be between 25 to 45 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application. Further, relaxation period for the reserved categories will be provided by the organization.
As per the Osmanabad District Recruitment 2017, applicants selected under the post of Police Patil will receive impressive salary packages including allowances and benefits permissible to the position.
The selection for the post of police Patil will be conducted by the selection panel elected by Osmanabad District Recruitment 2017. The organisation has propounded the selection process which consists of Physical Efficiency Test, Practical Test, Trade Test, Written Test, or Interview. The Written Test will be of an objective based test where the candidates must score above the cut off marks in order to be qualified for the next round that is of Interview. Both rounds contains prescribed marks as per which the selection for suitable participants for the post of Police Patil will be made.
400/- as application fee is required to be paid as Demand Draft for the applicants under General and OBC category where the application fee is only 200/- for those under SC/ST, etc category.
How to Apply:
For the beginners and first timers on the website, following instructions will help them to apply accordingly to evade the application form from getting rejected due to any errors.
- The very first instruction is to Enter www.osmanabad.nic.in to go on the portal of Osmanabad District Recruitment.
- Now the next step is to click on the link “Recruitments” on the webpage Next step to follow is to click on the link “Police Patil Bharati District – Osmanabad”
- The next step is to take the hard copy of the application and then start writing down the details.
- The participants will have make sure that no field is left empty and that the complete application form is filled failing which the application will get rejected.
- Enclose the application and the photocopies in an envelop with subscripted subject line “Application Form for the post of Police Patil, District – Osmanabad” and then sent it to the address given in the notification.
- The DD for the payment of fees must be submitted as per the channel mentioned in the notification.
Following are the official dates mentioned in the Osmanabad District Recruitment 2017 –
|Closing Date for Form Submission||14th December 2016|
The Osmanabad District Recruitment 2017 Official Notification: Download Here