Oracle Company Interview Questions | Technical and HR Interviews
Experienced as well as Freshers can read this piece which has been brought up by Oracle for Interview Rounds they shall have. This piece has many Oracle Company Interview Questions embedded in it, all you have to do is study them well and be prepared for any Round Oracle Department puts up. Technical and HR Rounds are considered to be the toughest phases of Assortment by the Oracle Department. Many people are unable to pass out even the first round, but, you don’t need to worry, this page will guide you by providing with all necessary material you require studying for Oracle Interviews.
Oracle Selection Process:
As compared to rest of the MNC Companies, the Selection process of Oracle is quite simple. These are Interviews conducted by the department every year to hire capable individuals in Oracle. The selection process is done in 3 sections which involve an Oracle Written exam, Oracle Technical, and HR Interview. Keep on reading this page for grasping Oracle Company Interview Questions.
Check Now – Latest IT jobs
Oracle Company Technical interview Questions for Freshers:
Those who are freshly applying at Oracle must read these Oracle Company Interview Questions which has been specially designed for newcomers. One needs to know about Basic Programming, Java, DBMS, SQL, SAP, Software Engineering, System Analyst etc.
Core Java Interview Questions:
- What is the difference between an Abstract class and Interface?
- What is a user defined exception?
- What are statements in JAVA?
- What is JNI?
- What is checked and Unchecked Exceptions?
- What is the difference between C++ and Java?
- What is a JAR File?
- Why there is some null interface in java?
SQL Interview Questions:
- Define SQL?
- What is the purpose of Database Systems?
- Define Normalization?
- Define Unique Key?
- What is Cursors?
- Define Subquery?
- Define Dbms?
- State the difference between Security and integrity?
- Define Primary Key?
- Compare and contrast TRUNCATE and DELETE for a table?
- Define Foreign Key?
- What are the different types of replication?
DBMS Interview Questions:
- What is the database?
- What is the advantage of DBMS?
- What is the disadvantage in File Processing System?
- What is System R? What are its two major subsystems?
- What is DBMS?
- What is a Database system?
- What is Data independence?
Oracle Company HR Interview Questions for Freshers:
- In this section, you shall know about Oracle Company Interview Questions which shall prove useful,
- Tell me about yourself
- What are your weaknesses and Strengths>
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Why do you want to work with Oracle?
- Why should we hire you?
- Tell about your memorable experience of your career?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
- What are your goals?
- What are your career options right now?
- Can you work under work pressure?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- How long do you expect to work with us?
SAP Interview Questions for Oracle Company:
- What is SAP?
- What is ERP?
- What are other ERP systems available in the market?
- What is meant by “Business Content” in SAP?
- What is SAP IDES?
- What is Data Sets in SAP?
- What is ODS?
- What are Business KPIs?
- What is a MultiCube?
- Which interface controls what is shown on the p.c.?
- What is SAP dispatcher?
- What is a work process?
- Name various work processes of the R/3 system?
- Which work process triggers database changes?
- Define service (within R/3)?
- What are the different layers in a R/3 system?
- What components of the R/e system initiate the start of background jobs at the specified time?
Oracle HR Interview Questions for Experienced:
- Why have you changed so many jobs?
- Why did you change your last job?
- Whom you mentioned as the reference on your resume, do mind If I contact your previous employer?
- How do you feel about shift rotation?
- What would be your life’s toughest decision?
- Are you happy with your career now?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- Aren’t you overqualified for this position?
- If you got a chance to change something in yourself, then what will you change
- Are you a team player?
- Why have you applied for this particular job?
All the Best!!