OPTCL Results 2016 – Office Assistant Grade-III (Trainee) Results
Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited also known as OPTCL has anounced the OPTCL Results 2016. The results have been announced for Office Assistant Grade-III (Trainee) , for which aspirants went through Computer Based Test. Held on 24-25 September, 2016. The results comprises of marks for the skill-tests held on the date 5/10/2016, which must also be checked for further evaluation. The official website of the University is full of notifications and details and is linked as www.optcl.co.in. One can reach the website, read all instructions and download their results. This given endorsement also has all details, about checking of results. One can find information about when are the results uploaded, when can one check their results or their cut-offs, what is the process after observing the results. Careersplus website can be reached as well, If one needs assistance.
Notification About the Results:
There were Computer-based tests as well as skill-tests held for the recruitment of the post vacant in OPTCL, for Office Assistant post. Many of the aspirants went through the tests and now the results for the same have been announced. The official website of OPTCL which is also linked as www.optcl.co.in consist of many needed information and details. The results are for the examination held between the time line September to October, 2016.
Name of the Organization: Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Name of the Posts: Office Assistant Grade-III (Trainee)
Nature of Examination: Computer based test, Skill-test
Official Link: www.optcl.co.in
Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is basically one of the major Transmission Utility Service in Electricity in the country which was established in March 2004, which was under the Companies Act, 1956. The company is fully under the ownership of Government of Odisha, for the sake of business under the transmission and wheeling of electricity in The State of Odisha. The office was situated in Bhubaneswar, which is capital of Odisha. OPTCL came into limelight when they started working from the year 2005, and underwent some of the known reformations in the department, The company has said to be designated to perform the function of transmitting electricity all over the state which it’s doing very well. Being a well-established company as it is named, it has been known to satisfy the electric transmission needs of the state since being established.
How to Check the OPTCL Results:
OPTCL has instructed some steps which can be used for checking the results of Office Assistant post examination , now one is waiting for their results anxiously, which can be checked online and the steps are mentioned below which can be checked and downloaded in PDF,
- The very first step taken by an individual is visiting the official website which is linked as www.optcl.co.in
- Then on the homepage there is number of links flashing, from which one must select the appropriate one.
- If one has some spare time, they can read different notifications on the web portal as well, this will only help them being updated with all the information required.
- On the homepage, there is tab which says “Final Results for Office Assistant Grade-III , (Trainee) which must be hit.
- Then the next sub-link appearing on the screen is “List of Selected Candidates” which has all the lists of candidates who have made it through the examinations.
- The result will open in a PDF Format, which can be screenshot, bookmarked, or saved.
- Applicant must have this copy for other process of future.
- The results will become in use in the upcoming future.
Check Here – OPTCL Admit Cards
Check Here – OPTCL Answer Keys
Cut-Off and Merit lists for OPTCL :
Once when the results have been rectified, one needs to know whether they lie under the range of cut-off or the merit list as per the vacancies they have applied for,
- One must follow the given steps to know about their merit list and cut off,
- Visit the official website which is given here www.optcl.co.in
- The homepage has all the important links in bright colors, which are recent, if not, one must hit “Career “tab
- Under the career tab, now since the results have been announced, first check the results and download the print
- Then after some days, web portal will upload cut-off and merit list which must be checked.
- Cut-offs are checked by the students who wish to take admissions in a particular organization and here for the post of OA in OPTCL.
- Merit list will enable oneself to be well known with what marks do they have scored in the examination and after the evaluation did they make it to the next rounds.
- Once when has found that their names have been in the lists they can apply for the job position.