OPTCL Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who were waiting for the release of vacancies from the Odisha State is requested to visit official website and apply for the latest released posts. OPTCL Recruitment 2017 has released vacancies for 150 Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) posts for the current year. Hence candidates who are curious to apply for the latest jobs by OPTCL can visit official page at optcl.co.in. OPTCL is expanded which has all set to select the eligible seekers to the released posts from 25th March 2017 and should note that the last date for the application is on or before 24th April 2017. Hence we at careersplus wish the candidates to grab the opportunity and apply for their desired vacancy before the end date specified in the notification.
Details About OPTCL Recruitment 2017:
Government Organization: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Designation: Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)
Advt No.: 01/2017
Official website: optcl.co.in
last date for the application: 24th April 2017.
Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT): 150 vacancies
Candidates who appeared from a recognized Board and passed 10th are eligible to apply for the JMOT vacancy 2017 or candidates with National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE&VT/ NCVT can also apply. But the students should get 60% minimum marks that are appearing under the General category. It is 50% for the reserved candidates.
Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2130/- Per Month
- General Candidates: 20 to 32 years as on 01/01/2017
- Reserved Candidates: 5 years of relaxation in addition.
- PWD: 10 years relaxation according to the Notification.
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- General/SEBC: Rs. 500/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 250/- Inclusion of PWD.
- Payment for the OPTCL Jobs 2017 can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to apply for OPTCL recruitment 2017:
- Candidates are requested to set all the necessary documents to apply for the OPTCL Recruitment 2017 along with valid e-mail Id and Photograph with signature attested.
- Visit www.optcl.co.in to apply for the recent notification of the selected job.
- Press “Recruitment” tab and apply.
- Enter all the necessary details carefully & pay the application fee before clicking on submit tab.
- Click on submit tab and save and download it.
- Take print out of it for future use.
Official Link –