OPTCL Admit Card 2016 – MT/JTT Examination Admit cards
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited also called as OPTCL has released their admit cards. Applicants who are willing to go for examinations such as MT OR JTT, Can download their admit cards using the following steps which will only grant them access in the examination hall. Without the admit card, no one will be allowed to appear for the examination and their entry will be discarded. One can follow the given steps to download their admit cards,
OPTCL conducted this examination in the month of August for hiring individuals for the post of MT OR JTT in their department. The main aim behind this company’s foundation is that they are willing to be the biggest and largest project to transfer the power throughout the Nation. Commenced on March 2004, this company has its headquarters in Bhubaneshwar. Recently they have notified of having nearly 100 seats vacant in their department to fill-up for varied job post for which one is needed to appear for examinations.
Admit cards for the examinations held for MT OR JTT, Has been issued or announced. One can log in the official website for more details.
How to Download the Admit Card:
Following the given steps below, one will be able to download their admit cards for the examinations,
- The first step is to log in the official website which is linked as www.optcl.co.in
- One can navigate through all details given below and known about the further process.
- One has to find the tab which says “Download Admit Card” which will be displayed on the left hand side of the homepage. One must click on it.
- This will enable the sub link to open where there will be a tab which says “Here to download the admit card”, click on it.
- It will ask you for your registration id and password, also date of birth must be entered correctly in the format and then tab saying “login” must be chosen
- The captcha code must be entered for safety purposes.
- The hall ticket will be now displayed on screen.
- One can download their admit card copy for using in further in processes.