OPSC Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Professor for various disciplines
The Odisha Public Service Commission having acronym OPSC invites candidates to apply for the vacant post of Assistant Professors as per stated in the OPSC Recruitment 2017 bearing Advt No. 10 of 2016-17. The Commission is currently accepting applications for the above mentioned posts for which the disciplines available are Anatomy, Surgery, Pharmacology, Pathology, TB &CD, Physiology, Radiology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Skin & V.D., O&G, etc. There are 58 open vacancies for which the candidates will be contesting according to the Selection Process specified by the commission. The salary will be offered in the pay scale of 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus grade pay of 8,000/-. The age bar setup by the commission is 21 to 45 years. The applicants will have to fulfil all the eligibility criteria given below and they will have to follow the instructions and application procedure as well. The due date after which no applications will be entertained is 30th March 2017.
OPSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The Commission will be conducting recruitment for the following job profile which are vacant and need to be filled –
Name of the Post – Assistant Professors
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|TB & CD||02 Nos|
|Skin & V.D.||02 Nos|
|Community Medicine||08 Nos|
|O & G||04 Nos|
|Orthopaedic Surgery||04 Nos|
Participants are willing to apply for any of the job profile under OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification must have acquired MBBS or Ms or MBA in relevant discipline obtained from recognized institution or university scoring good academic scores in order to be eligible. Further, they must have at least 3 years of teaching experience in a recognized Medical College as senior resident or tutor in the concerned subject.
The age bar set by the concerned commission is between 21 years to 45 years failing which the applicants will cease to be eligible. The Odisha Public Service Commission will allot 5 years in extension in the upper age limit for candidates who had been in-service doctors on ad hoc basis. Further, the age relaxation will be as per the norms of the organization.
The pay scale for the salary to be received by the selected candidates is 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 8,000/- Grade Pay.
The mode of selection as propounded by the OPSC Recruitment 2017 is based partially on Merit and Written Examination. The scores obtained in 10th, 12th, and MBBS examination contains 30%. Then written examination of 200 marks will be conducted where the participants will have to score at least 50% to qualified. The syllabus for the written examination will be uploaded shortly. The selection will be based collectively on all the previous rounds as discussed.
The application fee levied by the OPSC Recruitment 2017 is 300/- for general and OBC category where is those who are under reserved categories as specified by the organization are exempted from paying the application fee. The fees can be paid at any branch of State Bank of India. Note that no other method of fee deposit will be entertained.
How to Apply OPSC Recruitment:
The procedure to apply is online and then offline where the applicants will have to submit the applications as per the instructions given below –
- The Online Application Form is available on www.opsconline.gov.in where they can also refer the notice and then apply accordingly.
- Firstly, click on Apply Online where all the fields must be completely filled with true and correct information.
- Note that feeding details which are canvassed if detected can cause rejection.
- upload passport sized photo on the application form along with scanned image of signature specimen.
- Verify that the form is completely filled as incomplete forms are subjected to rejection.
- Then scan all the credentials and documents listed on the advertisement and upload in in their right order.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pay the application fee and retain the acknowledgement slip.
- Now take the printout of the fee acknowledgement, credentials attached, and application and send it at the address provided below –
Postal Address –
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Buxi Bazar,
Cuttack – 753001.
The following are the important dates to remember as per mentioned in the given advertisement –
|Availability of Online Application Form||30th March 207 until 11.59 P.M.|
|Final Date for receipt of Application at SBI Branch||06th April 2017|
|Final Date of Hard Copy Submission with Fee Acknowledgement||11th April 2017 by 17.00 Hrs.|
OPSC Recruitment 2017 – http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/101617.pdf
Odisha Public Service Commission – www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2016-17- Psychiatric Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist Vacancies
There is an enrollment and a recruitment notification by Odisha Public Service Commission, OPSC, regarding the OPSC Recruitment 2016-17. They have been keen to invite candidates for many of the posts including Psychiatric Social Worker and Clinical Psychologist. Candidates who are willing and need to get a job in the government sector can apply for the above given posts. The applications are required to be sent in online. The very date of applying or sending the form entries is given to us as 8/12/2016.
Candidates who are willing and are interested in OPSC Recruitment, and they need to have more details like what are the eligibility requirement, how can application in OPSC Be accepted, what are the selections,etc. They can get all the jazz from OPSC site or by careers plus website.
OPSC Jobs Vacancy Details and Required Qualifications:
Details given by OPSC Recruitment, they have also given notices about the number of vacancies they have. Seats available, and what are the required qualifications, they need for the two posts mentioned above,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Number of seats||Required Qualifications|
|1.||Psychiatric Social Worker||2 nos.||The vacancies in OPSC Recruitment, for the Post. No. 1 requires one to be having M.A. OR M.Sc. Degree in either one of Sociology OR Social Work.
They must have least 55 % of total marks in above degree from recognized Department.
For Post. No. 2, one should have M.A. OR M.Sc. Degree in either one of Psychology and M.Phil. In Medical and Social Psychology OR Clinical Psychology.
The above qualification should be from a Council of India.
|2.||Clinical Psychologist||2 nos.|
|Total Vacancies||4 nos.|
There is an enrollment and a recruitment notification by Odisha Public Service Commission, where, they have also given below required age limits for the above mentioned two posts,
- The age limit for OPSC, 21-32 years.
Details given by OPSC Recruitment, they have also given notices, about the selection process,
Selections in OPSC involve, Career Assessment and Viva Voce Test. Career assessment will be done by acknowledging what an individual’s’ resume comprise of, if they are eligible as per the requirement, if they have those qualities to handle the posts well. Then Viva will be taken, whereby, questions in related to the post and studies done, will be asked and then aspirants will be shortlisted .
There is an enrollment and a recruitment notification by OPSC; they have given note about what pay the above two post will be paid,
One hired for the post of Psychiatric Social Worker and Clinical Psychologist, for which they will be paid, 9300 INR-39100 INR, along with additional grade pay of 5400 INR.
How to Apply to OPSC:
Based on keen details given by OPSC Recruitment, they have also given, about the process how can one apply to the OPSC Recruitment,
- Pupils need to go on the official website www.opsc.gov.in of the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- On the page, there will be many of the links and sections displayed on screen.
- Separate sections for general tabs like Home, separate section for Advertisement, which should be clicked as when the proper link for the above mentioned posts pop up.
- The one which has the super script which says “Advertisement for the Recruitment of the post of Clinical Psychologist and Psychiatric Social worker” should be selected.
- Once when this is selected, next screen will have the advertisement http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/081617.pdf which will have all details. On clicking this, whole vacancy opens up which is present in OPSC.
- After reading data, one can select from which of the seats one has to apply for.
- No for applying, one has to move back to the www.opsc.gov.in for applying.
- Then one has to click on online advertisement link to apply.
- Form opens, which will be needed to fulfill and registration ID and passwords should be entered.
- Then after filling, submit tab should be clicked, and then re checking of form should be done before submitting finally in OPSC.
There is an enrollment and a recruitment notification by OPSC after filling the form, one should also fill application fee
|OPSC Appliers||200 INR|
|SC, ST , Others||No fee|
- This fee should be paid through SBI Challan, complete fee shall be received, if one sends in the incomplete fee entry, they will not be considered.
Based on keen details given by OPSC Recruitment following are important dates, all forms should be submitted in the given deadline only, or they will be discarded from the OPSC Recruitment,
|1.||Commencement of OPSC Form filling||16/11/2016|
|2.||Last date to apply forms||18/12/2016|
|3.||Last date to pay fee at OPSC||12/12/2016|
- The website link www.opsc.gov.in
- Download Official advertisement – http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/081617.pdf
OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 – Advertisement for the posts of Public Prosecutor in Group-A
The Odisha Public Service Commission recently unveiled the OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 with Advt No. 05 dated 2016-17 on its official website according to which the organization is going to open applications for the position of Public Prosecutor in Group A. The total number of vacancies available is 12 seats with 04 reserved for Women candidates. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post must refer the given advertisement for more information. They can follow the link given at the bottom of the advertisement to gain more information for the openings. The organization has provided details on the selection process, instructions, eligibility criteria, and other important factors in the following advertisement. The candidates will be able to submit application starting from 18th October 2016 to 17th November 2016 along with the hard copy at the address given below before 26th November 2016.
With regards to the recently published OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 advertisement, the organization has provided details on the vacancies which are as follows –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Posts|
|01||Public Prosecutor||12 ( Unreserved, Women – 04 )|
- The OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 published recently has provided the basic and minimum educational qualification which is required to be secured by the candidates in order to be eligible to apply for the given post. The aspirants must have secured Graduate Degree in Law from a well known University and he/she must have active practise as Advocate with at least 07 years of experience before concluding before the last date of submission of application.
- The candidates must be able to read, write, and speak Odia language and must have qualified either the Middle School standard language test or in Matriculation with Odia as one of the major subject.
The aspirants must abide by the Age eligibility proposed by the Odisha Public Service Commission. The maximum age limit for any candidates is not exceeding 40 years and must be above 21 years of age as on 01st January 2016.
With respect to the norms of the organization, the candidates under different reserved categories that are OBC, SC, ST, PH, Women Candidates, etc will be provided with the equivalent extension in the max age.
The applicants will be selected based on their performance during the two phase selection process as prescribed in the OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017. The applicants will be subjected to attend the Written Examination will be held at different exam centres in three phases combining 450 marks out of which the candidates are required to score above the cut off marks and only the eligible candidates will be promoted to the Interview round. The selection panel constituted by the Odisha Public Service Commission will be responsible for selection of the right candidates based on the provided eligibility criteria, etc.
List of Documents to be produced during Interview –
- H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate
- Graduate Degree
- LL.B Degree
- Marklists supporting examinations from H.S.C. to LL.B.
- Certificate of Enrolment of Bar Council
- Certificate from District Judge supporting 7 years of experience as Advocate.
- Caste Certificate
The Salary for the position of Public Prosecutor at the Odisha Public Service Commission will be provided in the pay band of 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 6,600/- Grade Pay. The candidates will be sanctioned allowances and benefits permissible to the particular grade and post.
- The candidates under General category are required to pay 300/- as application cum examination fee as prescribed in the official advertisement.
- The candidates under PWD, SC, and ST under the domicile of Odisha State are not required to pay any application fee at all.
- The candidates must pay the application fee as per the mode proposed by the organization.
How to Apply:
The OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 has furnish detailed instructions on How to apply for the post of Public Prosecutor which is as follows –
- The candidates must go to the URL www.opsc.gov.in where they must click on the Advertisement tab on the navigation bar.
- The next step is to selection the advertisement named “Recruitment to the Post of Public Prosecutor [ Advt No. 05 of 2016-17 ].
- Click on View to refer the official notification and then click on Apply Online.
- The candidates must attach self attested copies of all the documents required if any.
- The last step is to click on Submit button for final submission.
- The aspirants will have to take the printout of the acknowledge and application form for future use.
- The candidates are required to send the application form along with all the documents in the form of hard copy at the address given below –
Postal Address –
The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001.
The Important Dates mentioned in OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 are as follows –
|Commencing date for submission of Application Form||18th October 2016|
|Closure date for submission of Application Form||17th November 2016|
The official website of Odisha Public Service Commission is www.opsc.gov.in
The official advertisement is accessible here: Download Notification