OPSC Recruitment 2017 – 192 Asst Public Prosecutor Vacancy:
Aspirants who are in search of the latest notifications from the Odisha State should visit official website as the Public Service Commission of the Odisha State has released a notification to fill numerous vacancies in Group B, Assistant Public Prosecutor Post. Willing guys to apply for various posts under the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) who find them eligible for the posts are invited to apply for the Assistant Public Prosecutor post, Group B. it is to be mentioned that the application process of Odisha Public Service Commission post starts from April 6 and will be open till May 5, 2017. Candidates should register to apply for the vacancies by logging in at opsconline.gov.in. Though the posts announced are temporary the notification will be final according to the OPSC recruitment 2017. More details about the vacancies can be grabbed from the official website or careersplus site too.
Name of the organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
OPSC Recruitment 2017: Odisha PSC Group B 192 Jobs/Asst Public Prosecutor Vacancy Notification (OPSC).
Post Name: Asst Public Prosecutor Group B
Total Vacancies: 192 Posts
Online Application Form Release Date: 6 April 2017
Last Date: 5 May 2017
Official Link: www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC vacancy details:
General Category: 88 posts
UR category: 34 posts
SC and ST category: 47 posts
Rs 9300 to Rs 34800 carrying grade pay of Rs 4600
Candidates should be from Indian Origin
Applicants should be possessing local/Non-local Status of the candidates should provide nativity certificate.
Aspirant’s age should be 21-35 years as on January 1, 2017. There is age relaxation for reserved categories according to the Govt. Norms.
The applicants of the OPSC recruitment 2017 should pass graduation degree in law from a recognized university/Institute.
General category: Rs 300/-
SC/ ST: Nil
Candidates applying from the Odisha State who falls under physically handicapped candidates are exempted from paying fees.
- Written Examination,
- Viva-voce test.
- Written Test:
OPSC 192 Asst Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern:
Candidates should complete 130 questions which contains 130 marks in 2 and half hour. The test contains objective type questions/multiple choice answers.
Soon after clearing the written examination selected candidates will be invited to appear for viva-voice test. The test comprises of 20 marks.
Application Procedure of OPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Interested candidates are suggested to visit the official website of OPSC to check and apply for the OPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Search for the ‘OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment online application form link advertisement’ available on the homepage of the official website.
- Soon after clicking on it the OPSC recruitment 2017 PDF form wills pop-up on the screen.
- Enter valid and required details to apply for the desired post.
- Soon after completing the application candidates are suggested to upload signature attested scanned photograph and then click on the submit tab after paying the application fee.
- Click on submit tab and save, download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Starting Date: 6th April 2017
Last Date: 5th May 2017
Visit official website @ http://www.opsconline.gov.in/
Direct Link @ http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/121617.pdf
OPSC Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Professor for various disciplines
The Odisha Public Service Commission having acronym OPSC invites candidates to apply for the vacant post of Assistant Professors as per stated in the OPSC Recruitment 2017 bearing Advt No. 10 of 2016-17. The Commission is currently accepting applications for the above mentioned posts for which the disciplines available are Anatomy, Surgery, Pharmacology, Pathology, TB &CD, Physiology, Radiology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Skin & V.D., O&G, etc. There are 58 open vacancies for which the candidates will be contesting according to the Selection Process specified by the commission. The salary will be offered in the pay scale of 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus grade pay of 8,000/-. The age bar setup by the commission is 21 to 45 years. The applicants will have to fulfil all the eligibility criteria given below and they will have to follow the instructions and application procedure as well. The due date after which no applications will be entertained is 30th March 2017.
OPSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The Commission will be conducting recruitment for the following job profile which are vacant and need to be filled –
Name of the Post – Assistant Professors
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|TB & CD||02 Nos|
|Skin & V.D.||02 Nos|
|Community Medicine||08 Nos|
|O & G||04 Nos|
|Orthopaedic Surgery||04 Nos|
Participants are willing to apply for any of the job profile under OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification must have acquired MBBS or Ms or MBA in relevant discipline obtained from recognized institution or university scoring good academic scores in order to be eligible. Further, they must have at least 3 years of teaching experience in a recognized Medical College as senior resident or tutor in the concerned subject.
The age bar set by the concerned commission is between 21 years to 45 years failing which the applicants will cease to be eligible. The Odisha Public Service Commission will allot 5 years in extension in the upper age limit for candidates who had been in-service doctors on ad hoc basis. Further, the age relaxation will be as per the norms of the organization.
The pay scale for the salary to be received by the selected candidates is 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 8,000/- Grade Pay.
The mode of selection as propounded by the OPSC Recruitment 2017 is based partially on Merit and Written Examination. The scores obtained in 10th, 12th, and MBBS examination contains 30%. Then written examination of 200 marks will be conducted where the participants will have to score at least 50% to qualified. The syllabus for the written examination will be uploaded shortly. The selection will be based collectively on all the previous rounds as discussed.
The application fee levied by the OPSC Recruitment 2017 is 300/- for general and OBC category where is those who are under reserved categories as specified by the organization are exempted from paying the application fee. The fees can be paid at any branch of State Bank of India. Note that no other method of fee deposit will be entertained.
How to Apply OPSC Recruitment:
The procedure to apply is online and then offline where the applicants will have to submit the applications as per the instructions given below –
- The Online Application Form is available on www.opsconline.gov.in where they can also refer the notice and then apply accordingly.
- Firstly, click on Apply Online where all the fields must be completely filled with true and correct information.
- Note that feeding details which are canvassed if detected can cause rejection.
- upload passport sized photo on the application form along with scanned image of signature specimen.
- Verify that the form is completely filled as incomplete forms are subjected to rejection.
- Then scan all the credentials and documents listed on the advertisement and upload in in their right order.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pay the application fee and retain the acknowledgement slip.
- Now take the printout of the fee acknowledgement, credentials attached, and application and send it at the address provided below –
Postal Address –
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Buxi Bazar,
Cuttack – 753001.
The following are the important dates to remember as per mentioned in the given advertisement –
|Availability of Online Application Form||30th March 207 until 11.59 P.M.|
|Final Date for receipt of Application at SBI Branch||06th April 2017|
|Final Date of Hard Copy Submission with Fee Acknowledgement||11th April 2017 by 17.00 Hrs.|
OPSC Recruitment 2017 – http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/101617.pdf
Odisha Public Service Commission – www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 – Advertisement for the posts of Public Prosecutor in Group-A
The Odisha Public Service Commission recently unveiled the OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 with Advt No. 05 dated 2016-17 on its official website according to which the organization is going to open applications for the position of Public Prosecutor in Group A. The total number of vacancies available is 12 seats with 04 reserved for Women candidates. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post must refer the given advertisement for more information. They can follow the link given at the bottom of the advertisement to gain more information for the openings. The organization has provided details on the selection process, instructions, eligibility criteria, and other important factors in the following advertisement. The candidates will be able to submit application starting from 18th October 2016 to 17th November 2016 along with the hard copy at the address given below before 26th November 2016.
With regards to the recently published OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 advertisement, the organization has provided details on the vacancies which are as follows –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Posts|
|01||Public Prosecutor||12 ( Unreserved, Women – 04 )|
- The OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 published recently has provided the basic and minimum educational qualification which is required to be secured by the candidates in order to be eligible to apply for the given post. The aspirants must have secured Graduate Degree in Law from a well known University and he/she must have active practise as Advocate with at least 07 years of experience before concluding before the last date of submission of application.
- The candidates must be able to read, write, and speak Odia language and must have qualified either the Middle School standard language test or in Matriculation with Odia as one of the major subject.
The aspirants must abide by the Age eligibility proposed by the Odisha Public Service Commission. The maximum age limit for any candidates is not exceeding 40 years and must be above 21 years of age as on 01st January 2016.
With respect to the norms of the organization, the candidates under different reserved categories that are OBC, SC, ST, PH, Women Candidates, etc will be provided with the equivalent extension in the max age.
The applicants will be selected based on their performance during the two phase selection process as prescribed in the OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017. The applicants will be subjected to attend the Written Examination will be held at different exam centres in three phases combining 450 marks out of which the candidates are required to score above the cut off marks and only the eligible candidates will be promoted to the Interview round. The selection panel constituted by the Odisha Public Service Commission will be responsible for selection of the right candidates based on the provided eligibility criteria, etc.
List of Documents to be produced during Interview –
- H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate
- Graduate Degree
- LL.B Degree
- Marklists supporting examinations from H.S.C. to LL.B.
- Certificate of Enrolment of Bar Council
- Certificate from District Judge supporting 7 years of experience as Advocate.
- Caste Certificate
The Salary for the position of Public Prosecutor at the Odisha Public Service Commission will be provided in the pay band of 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 6,600/- Grade Pay. The candidates will be sanctioned allowances and benefits permissible to the particular grade and post.
- The candidates under General category are required to pay 300/- as application cum examination fee as prescribed in the official advertisement.
- The candidates under PWD, SC, and ST under the domicile of Odisha State are not required to pay any application fee at all.
- The candidates must pay the application fee as per the mode proposed by the organization.
How to Apply:
The OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 has furnish detailed instructions on How to apply for the post of Public Prosecutor which is as follows –
- The candidates must go to the URL www.opsc.gov.in where they must click on the Advertisement tab on the navigation bar.
- The next step is to selection the advertisement named “Recruitment to the Post of Public Prosecutor [ Advt No. 05 of 2016-17 ].
- Click on View to refer the official notification and then click on Apply Online.
- The candidates must attach self attested copies of all the documents required if any.
- The last step is to click on Submit button for final submission.
- The aspirants will have to take the printout of the acknowledge and application form for future use.
- The candidates are required to send the application form along with all the documents in the form of hard copy at the address given below –
Postal Address –
The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001.
The Important Dates mentioned in OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 are as follows –
|Commencing date for submission of Application Form||18th October 2016|
|Closure date for submission of Application Form||17th November 2016|
The official website of Odisha Public Service Commission is www.opsc.gov.in
The official advertisement is accessible here: Download Notification