The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has advertised for 16 temporary posts to Directorate of Industries. Engineering graduates are eligible to apply for OPSC recruitment online for the Project Assistant Manager vacancies. Before you apply, go through the following page, created by our professional website team, with all the officially notified terms of reference, including the details of application fee.The total posts have been divided amongst different categories such as Unreserved, SC, ST, Women, and SEBC. Eligible candidates with physical fitness have to apply online, pay the fees, and submit the hard copies of required testimonials before the last date. The Commission selects candidates on the basis of academic merit and interview or viva voce performance.Book mark our web site and relevant vacancy pages for future updates and additional details. The Assistant Manager Posts have rewarding salaries and merit students with good academic career track record have a great chance of getting recruited. You can study the below details and apply soon for an interview opportunity at OPSC. Good luck and warm regards!
The vacancy details as per OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification are as follows
|S. No.||Post Title||Category||Total Posts (Women)||Age Limits||Salary Details||Qualifications|
|1||Assistant Manager (Project) – Temporary Posts||UR||4 (1)||Upper Age – 32 Yrs.
Lower Age –
Reckoning Date –
|Pay Scale Rs 9300 – 34,800. + Grade Pay Rs 4,600/-||Engineering Degree From University or Institution With AICTE Recognition|
|Grand Total Of Posts||16 (5)|
Healthy Indian nationals with good character are considered for selection, provided they submit correct application forms with all the required attestations and documents as proof.
The interested candidates have to apply only if they are between and including 21 yrs. to 32 yrs. of age as on 1st August, 2016. The commission accepts as valid, only the date of birth mentioned in HSC or equivalent certificate. Relaxation in age limit is provided to eligible candidates strictly according to rules specified for the Odisha Government Service.
As per the OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, the following selection procedure is adopted-
- Applications are verified to shortlist suitable candidates.
- Short listing is done on the basis of evaluation of academic career.
- Each of the HSC and +2 or equivalent exam performances have 20% weight age.
- Remaining 60% weight age is given to Bachelor Degree performance.
- The list of candidates, intimation letters, and attestation forms are updated online only.
- Short listed candidates have to attend interview or viva voce for 15 marks.
- If there are 2 vacancies, 5 candidates are called for interview.
- For more than 2 vacancies, candidates numbering twice the total posts will be interviewed.
- Final selection is in the hands of Odisha Public Service Commission.
As per OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, the following application fee has to be paid
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs 200/-|
|SC, ST, PWD Candidates||No Fee|
|Payment Mode||SBI Deposit Using Print Out Of Online Challan Form|
The above mentioned Group B posts have a rewarding Pay Scale of Rs 9300 – Rs 34,800. An additional Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/- is also paid every month. In addition, The Government of Odisha may periodically sanction a dearness allowance for all these 16 temporary posts.
How to Apply:
- OPSC accepts online applications with scans of photo, signature, and thumb impression.
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link http://opsc.gov.in
- After that, Go through the official advertisement for above mentioned posts.
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ link on the left side of the home page.
- On the new page, Read the candidate guidelines and FAQs
- Fill in all the correct details and upload the scans as per specified rules.
- Submit the verified application form, and collect the Unique Registration ID.
- After that, you can take a print out of the filled in application form.
- Use envelope to enclose this form, testimonial copies, and challan copy of fee payment.
- Send by Registered/Speed post before 5 PM on 27th June, 2017 at
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001.
As per OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, The following important dates are mentioned
|Release Date Of Official Notification||28th April, 2017|
|Start Date Of Online Application Availability||12th May, 2017|
|Last Date Of Online Application Availability||12th June, 2017|
|Last Date For Hard Copy Submission||27th June, 2017 By 5 PM|
The links for official notification and online registration process are at –
OPSC Recruitment 2017|Assistant Manager & Public Prosecutor
Assigned by the Odisha Public Service Commission, now there are many jobs vacant for new people to join in. Two advertisements, however, work up the magic. Individuals want to know more about these two seats which are being offered readily by the Odisha Public Service Commission, also called OPSC. The Recruitment process can be named under OPSC Recruitment 2017. Assistant Manager & Public Prosecutors are the two main seats or the job about which here, the information’s are being talked for. Individuals can sign in the process and can know about their Status. Advertisement Number 3 and 5, are the one’s which will let us know about the Assistant Manager & Public Prosecutor post in the OPSC Recruitment 2017 process. Individuals interested, should log in the Odisha Public Service Commission website and get their testimonials validated. Recruitment process shall help a lot in knowing more.
Vacancy and Required Qualifications:
OPSC Recruitment 2017 concerns shall announce the individuals with the number of vacancies they have,
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts in OPSC||Number of Seats||Required Qualifications|
|1.||Public Prosecutor||21 seats (8: Unreserved, 3 :SEBC, SC:4, ST: 6)||
|2.||Assistant Manager||16 Seats
(4: Un-Reserved, 3: SC, 6: ST, 3: SEBC)
|Total Vacancies||37 Vacancies|
As per the regards announced by the OPSC Recruitment 2017, here is the age limit given,
- For Post. No. 1, the age limit has been declared to be between 21 to 40 years of age.
- For Post. No. 2, the age limit has been declared to be between 21 to 32 years of age.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 this process shall involve some procedures,
To be elected for both the post, one’s HSC qualification will be accounted. Then, after that, one has to go through a viva or can be a written exam, where one has to reach in, and the marks scored shall decide the result.
OPSC Recruitment 2017 has the data about the pay as well,
- For Post. No. 1, 15, 600- 39,100 INR is the pay. (Grade pay:5, 400 INR)
- For Post. No. 2,9,300 -34,800 INR is the basic pay with (Grade pay: 4,600 INR)
There is a fee which one has to pay with the application as per OPSC Recruitment 2017, which is,
|General Category||200 INR Only.|
|SC, ST, others||Exempted from the fee|
How to Apply:
- For application of both the posts, one must have to visit the website of OPSC which is linked to us as www.opsconline.gov.in
- Find the application form and apply online, no other mode is accepted by OPSC.
- Maintain a copy, and bring it while Interviews.
|Forms available for Public Prosecutor||10th May-9th June 2017|
|Forms available for Assistant Manager||12th may-12th June 2017|
Ad for Public Prosecutor: http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/031718.pdf
Ad for Assistant Manager: http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/051718.pdf
OPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for the OPSC vacancies are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the OPSC Recruitment 2017. The latest we heard that the OPSC Officials has released vacancies for the Lecturer Post. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts from 10th May 2017 on or before 09th June 2017 for 42 Lecturer Posts and 08th June for 119 Lecturer Posts. Complete details about the OPSC Recruitment 2017 are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best for the candidates who are applying for the above vacancies.
42 Lecturer Posts
119 Lecturer Posts
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the OPSC Recruitment 2017 post such as the Lecturer Posts should pass Degree from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 38 Yrs.
42 Lecturer Posts: Rs. 156000/- to Rs. 39100/-
119 Lecturer Posts: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 30100/-
General Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Reserved Candidates: Nill
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the OPSC Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website http://www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “OPSC Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “OPSC Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the OPSC Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 10-05-2017
End Date: 08-06-2017
End Date: 09-06-2017
42 Lecturer Posts PDF http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/021718.pdf
119 Lecturer Posts http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/011718.pdf
OPSC Recruitment 2017 – 192 Asst Public Prosecutor Vacancy:
Aspirants who are in search of the latest notifications from the Odisha State should visit official website as the Public Service Commission of the Odisha State has released a notification to fill numerous vacancies in Group B, Assistant Public Prosecutor Post. Willing guys to apply for various posts under the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) who find them eligible for the posts are invited to apply for the Assistant Public Prosecutor post, Group B. it is to be mentioned that the application process of Odisha Public Service Commission post starts from April 6 and will be open till May 5, 2017. Candidates should register to apply for the vacancies by logging in at opsconline.gov.in. Though the posts announced are temporary the notification will be final according to the OPSC recruitment 2017. More details about the vacancies can be grabbed from the official website or careersplus site too.
Name of the organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
OPSC Recruitment 2017: Odisha PSC Group B 192 Jobs/Asst Public Prosecutor Vacancy Notification (OPSC).
Post Name: Asst Public Prosecutor Group B
Total Vacancies: 192 Posts
Online Application Form Release Date: 6 April 2017
Last Date: 5 May 2017
Official Link: www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC vacancy details:
General Category: 88 posts
UR category: 34 posts
SC and ST category: 47 posts
Rs 9300 to Rs 34800 carrying grade pay of Rs 4600
Candidates should be from Indian Origin
Applicants should be possessing local/Non-local Status of the candidates should provide nativity certificate.
Aspirant’s age should be 21-35 years as on January 1, 2017. There is age relaxation for reserved categories according to the Govt. Norms.
The applicants of the OPSC recruitment 2017 should pass graduation degree in law from a recognized university/Institute.
General category: Rs 300/-
SC/ ST: Nil
Candidates applying from the Odisha State who falls under physically handicapped candidates are exempted from paying fees.
- Written Examination,
- Viva-voce test.
- Written Test:
OPSC 192 Asst Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern:
Candidates should complete 130 questions which contains 130 marks in 2 and half hour. The test contains objective type questions/multiple choice answers.
Soon after clearing the written examination selected candidates will be invited to appear for viva-voice test. The test comprises of 20 marks.
Application Procedure of OPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Interested candidates are suggested to visit the official website of OPSC to check and apply for the OPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Search for the ‘OPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment online application form link advertisement’ available on the homepage of the official website.
- Soon after clicking on it the OPSC recruitment 2017 PDF form wills pop-up on the screen.
- Enter valid and required details to apply for the desired post.
- Soon after completing the application candidates are suggested to upload signature attested scanned photograph and then click on the submit tab after paying the application fee.
- Click on submit tab and save, download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Starting Date: 6th April 2017
Last Date: 5th May 2017
Visit official website @ http://www.opsconline.gov.in/
Direct Link @ http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/121617.pdf
OPSC Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Professor for various disciplines
The Odisha Public Service Commission having acronym OPSC invites candidates to apply for the vacant post of Assistant Professors as per stated in the OPSC Recruitment 2017 bearing Advt No. 10 of 2016-17. The Commission is currently accepting applications for the above mentioned posts for which the disciplines available are Anatomy, Surgery, Pharmacology, Pathology, TB &CD, Physiology, Radiology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Skin & V.D., O&G, etc. There are 58 open vacancies for which the candidates will be contesting according to the Selection Process specified by the commission. The salary will be offered in the pay scale of 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus grade pay of 8,000/-. The age bar setup by the commission is 21 to 45 years. The applicants will have to fulfil all the eligibility criteria given below and they will have to follow the instructions and application procedure as well. The due date after which no applications will be entertained is 30th March 2017.
OPSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The Commission will be conducting recruitment for the following job profile which are vacant and need to be filled –
Name of the Post – Assistant Professors
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|TB & CD||02 Nos|
|Skin & V.D.||02 Nos|
|Community Medicine||08 Nos|
|O & G||04 Nos|
|Orthopaedic Surgery||04 Nos|
Participants are willing to apply for any of the job profile under OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification must have acquired MBBS or Ms or MBA in relevant discipline obtained from recognized institution or university scoring good academic scores in order to be eligible. Further, they must have at least 3 years of teaching experience in a recognized Medical College as senior resident or tutor in the concerned subject.
The age bar set by the concerned commission is between 21 years to 45 years failing which the applicants will cease to be eligible. The Odisha Public Service Commission will allot 5 years in extension in the upper age limit for candidates who had been in-service doctors on ad hoc basis. Further, the age relaxation will be as per the norms of the organization.
The pay scale for the salary to be received by the selected candidates is 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 8,000/- Grade Pay.
The mode of selection as propounded by the OPSC Recruitment 2017 is based partially on Merit and Written Examination. The scores obtained in 10th, 12th, and MBBS examination contains 30%. Then written examination of 200 marks will be conducted where the participants will have to score at least 50% to qualified. The syllabus for the written examination will be uploaded shortly. The selection will be based collectively on all the previous rounds as discussed.
The application fee levied by the OPSC Recruitment 2017 is 300/- for general and OBC category where is those who are under reserved categories as specified by the organization are exempted from paying the application fee. The fees can be paid at any branch of State Bank of India. Note that no other method of fee deposit will be entertained.
How to Apply OPSC Recruitment:
The procedure to apply is online and then offline where the applicants will have to submit the applications as per the instructions given below –
- The Online Application Form is available on www.opsconline.gov.in where they can also refer the notice and then apply accordingly.
- Firstly, click on Apply Online where all the fields must be completely filled with true and correct information.
- Note that feeding details which are canvassed if detected can cause rejection.
- upload passport sized photo on the application form along with scanned image of signature specimen.
- Verify that the form is completely filled as incomplete forms are subjected to rejection.
- Then scan all the credentials and documents listed on the advertisement and upload in in their right order.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pay the application fee and retain the acknowledgement slip.
- Now take the printout of the fee acknowledgement, credentials attached, and application and send it at the address provided below –
Postal Address –
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Buxi Bazar,
Cuttack – 753001.
The following are the important dates to remember as per mentioned in the given advertisement –
|Availability of Online Application Form||30th March 207 until 11.59 P.M.|
|Final Date for receipt of Application at SBI Branch||06th April 2017|
|Final Date of Hard Copy Submission with Fee Acknowledgement||11th April 2017 by 17.00 Hrs.|
OPSC Recruitment 2017 – http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/101617.pdf
Odisha Public Service Commission – www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 – Advertisement for the posts of Public Prosecutor in Group-A
The Odisha Public Service Commission recently unveiled the OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 with Advt No. 05 dated 2016-17 on its official website according to which the organization is going to open applications for the position of Public Prosecutor in Group A. The total number of vacancies available is 12 seats with 04 reserved for Women candidates. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post must refer the given advertisement for more information. They can follow the link given at the bottom of the advertisement to gain more information for the openings. The organization has provided details on the selection process, instructions, eligibility criteria, and other important factors in the following advertisement. The candidates will be able to submit application starting from 18th October 2016 to 17th November 2016 along with the hard copy at the address given below before 26th November 2016.
With regards to the recently published OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 advertisement, the organization has provided details on the vacancies which are as follows –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Posts|
|01||Public Prosecutor||12 ( Unreserved, Women – 04 )|
- The OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 published recently has provided the basic and minimum educational qualification which is required to be secured by the candidates in order to be eligible to apply for the given post. The aspirants must have secured Graduate Degree in Law from a well known University and he/she must have active practise as Advocate with at least 07 years of experience before concluding before the last date of submission of application.
- The candidates must be able to read, write, and speak Odia language and must have qualified either the Middle School standard language test or in Matriculation with Odia as one of the major subject.
The aspirants must abide by the Age eligibility proposed by the Odisha Public Service Commission. The maximum age limit for any candidates is not exceeding 40 years and must be above 21 years of age as on 01st January 2016.
With respect to the norms of the organization, the candidates under different reserved categories that are OBC, SC, ST, PH, Women Candidates, etc will be provided with the equivalent extension in the max age.
The applicants will be selected based on their performance during the two phase selection process as prescribed in the OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017. The applicants will be subjected to attend the Written Examination will be held at different exam centres in three phases combining 450 marks out of which the candidates are required to score above the cut off marks and only the eligible candidates will be promoted to the Interview round. The selection panel constituted by the Odisha Public Service Commission will be responsible for selection of the right candidates based on the provided eligibility criteria, etc.
List of Documents to be produced during Interview –
- H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate
- Graduate Degree
- LL.B Degree
- Marklists supporting examinations from H.S.C. to LL.B.
- Certificate of Enrolment of Bar Council
- Certificate from District Judge supporting 7 years of experience as Advocate.
- Caste Certificate
The Salary for the position of Public Prosecutor at the Odisha Public Service Commission will be provided in the pay band of 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 6,600/- Grade Pay. The candidates will be sanctioned allowances and benefits permissible to the particular grade and post.
- The candidates under General category are required to pay 300/- as application cum examination fee as prescribed in the official advertisement.
- The candidates under PWD, SC, and ST under the domicile of Odisha State are not required to pay any application fee at all.
- The candidates must pay the application fee as per the mode proposed by the organization.
How to Apply:
The OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 has furnish detailed instructions on How to apply for the post of Public Prosecutor which is as follows –
- The candidates must go to the URL www.opsc.gov.in where they must click on the Advertisement tab on the navigation bar.
- The next step is to selection the advertisement named “Recruitment to the Post of Public Prosecutor [ Advt No. 05 of 2016-17 ].
- Click on View to refer the official notification and then click on Apply Online.
- The candidates must attach self attested copies of all the documents required if any.
- The last step is to click on Submit button for final submission.
- The aspirants will have to take the printout of the acknowledge and application form for future use.
- The candidates are required to send the application form along with all the documents in the form of hard copy at the address given below –
Postal Address –
The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001.
The Important Dates mentioned in OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 are as follows –
|Commencing date for submission of Application Form||18th October 2016|
|Closure date for submission of Application Form||17th November 2016|
The official website of Odisha Public Service Commission is www.opsc.gov.in
The official advertisement is accessible here: Download Notification