OPSC Recruitment 2016-17- Psychiatric Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist Vacancies
There is an enrollment and a recruitment notification by Odisha Public Service Commission, OPSC, regarding the OPSC Recruitment 2016-17. They have been keen to invite candidates for many of the posts including Psychiatric Social Worker and Clinical Psychologist. Candidates who are willing and need to get a job in the government sector can apply for the above given posts. The applications are required to be sent in online. The very date of applying or sending the form entries is given to us as 8/12/2016.
Candidates who are willing and are interested in OPSC Recruitment, and they need to have more details like what are the eligibility requirement, how can application in OPSC Be accepted, what are the selections,etc. They can get all the jazz from OPSC site or by careers plus website.
OPSC Jobs Vacancy Details and Required Qualifications:
Details given by OPSC Recruitment, they have also given notices about the number of vacancies they have. Seats available, and what are the required qualifications, they need for the two posts mentioned above,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Number of seats||Required Qualifications|
|1.||Psychiatric Social Worker||2 nos.||The vacancies in OPSC Recruitment, for the Post. No. 1 requires one to be having M.A. OR M.Sc. Degree in either one of Sociology OR Social Work.
They must have least 55 % of total marks in above degree from recognized Department.
For Post. No. 2, one should have M.A. OR M.Sc. Degree in either one of Psychology and M.Phil. In Medical and Social Psychology OR Clinical Psychology.
The above qualification should be from a Council of India.
|2.||Clinical Psychologist||2 nos.|
|Total Vacancies||4 nos.|
There is an enrollment and a recruitment notification by Odisha Public Service Commission, where, they have also given below required age limits for the above mentioned two posts,
- The age limit for OPSC, 21-32 years.
Details given by OPSC Recruitment, they have also given notices, about the selection process,
Selections in OPSC involve, Career Assessment and Viva Voce Test. Career assessment will be done by acknowledging what an individual’s’ resume comprise of, if they are eligible as per the requirement, if they have those qualities to handle the posts well. Then Viva will be taken, whereby, questions in related to the post and studies done, will be asked and then aspirants will be shortlisted .
There is an enrollment and a recruitment notification by OPSC; they have given note about what pay the above two post will be paid,
One hired for the post of Psychiatric Social Worker and Clinical Psychologist, for which they will be paid, 9300 INR-39100 INR, along with additional grade pay of 5400 INR.
How to Apply to OPSC:
Based on keen details given by OPSC Recruitment, they have also given, about the process how can one apply to the OPSC Recruitment,
- Pupils need to go on the official website www.opsc.gov.in of the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- On the page, there will be many of the links and sections displayed on screen.
- Separate sections for general tabs like Home, separate section for Advertisement, which should be clicked as when the proper link for the above mentioned posts pop up.
- The one which has the super script which says “Advertisement for the Recruitment of the post of Clinical Psychologist and Psychiatric Social worker” should be selected.
- Once when this is selected, next screen will have the advertisement http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/081617.pdf which will have all details. On clicking this, whole vacancy opens up which is present in OPSC.
- After reading data, one can select from which of the seats one has to apply for.
- No for applying, one has to move back to the www.opsc.gov.in for applying.
- Then one has to click on online advertisement link to apply.
- Form opens, which will be needed to fulfill and registration ID and passwords should be entered.
- Then after filling, submit tab should be clicked, and then re checking of form should be done before submitting finally in OPSC.
There is an enrollment and a recruitment notification by OPSC after filling the form, one should also fill application fee
|OPSC Appliers||200 INR|
|SC, ST , Others||No fee|
- This fee should be paid through SBI Challan, complete fee shall be received, if one sends in the incomplete fee entry, they will not be considered.
Based on keen details given by OPSC Recruitment following are important dates, all forms should be submitted in the given deadline only, or they will be discarded from the OPSC Recruitment,
|1.||Commencement of OPSC Form filling||16/11/2016|
|2.||Last date to apply forms||18/12/2016|
|3.||Last date to pay fee at OPSC||12/12/2016|
- The website link www.opsc.gov.in
- Download Official advertisement – http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/081617.pdf
OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 – Advertisement for the posts of Public Prosecutor in Group-A
The Odisha Public Service Commission recently unveiled the OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 with Advt No. 05 dated 2016-17 on its official website according to which the organization is going to open applications for the position of Public Prosecutor in Group A. The total number of vacancies available is 12 seats with 04 reserved for Women candidates. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post must refer the given advertisement for more information. They can follow the link given at the bottom of the advertisement to gain more information for the openings. The organization has provided details on the selection process, instructions, eligibility criteria, and other important factors in the following advertisement. The candidates will be able to submit application starting from 18th October 2016 to 17th November 2016 along with the hard copy at the address given below before 26th November 2016.
With regards to the recently published OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 advertisement, the organization has provided details on the vacancies which are as follows –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Posts|
|01||Public Prosecutor||12 ( Unreserved, Women – 04 )|
- The OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 published recently has provided the basic and minimum educational qualification which is required to be secured by the candidates in order to be eligible to apply for the given post. The aspirants must have secured Graduate Degree in Law from a well known University and he/she must have active practise as Advocate with at least 07 years of experience before concluding before the last date of submission of application.
- The candidates must be able to read, write, and speak Odia language and must have qualified either the Middle School standard language test or in Matriculation with Odia as one of the major subject.
The aspirants must abide by the Age eligibility proposed by the Odisha Public Service Commission. The maximum age limit for any candidates is not exceeding 40 years and must be above 21 years of age as on 01st January 2016.
With respect to the norms of the organization, the candidates under different reserved categories that are OBC, SC, ST, PH, Women Candidates, etc will be provided with the equivalent extension in the max age.
The applicants will be selected based on their performance during the two phase selection process as prescribed in the OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017. The applicants will be subjected to attend the Written Examination will be held at different exam centres in three phases combining 450 marks out of which the candidates are required to score above the cut off marks and only the eligible candidates will be promoted to the Interview round. The selection panel constituted by the Odisha Public Service Commission will be responsible for selection of the right candidates based on the provided eligibility criteria, etc.
List of Documents to be produced during Interview –
- H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate
- Graduate Degree
- LL.B Degree
- Marklists supporting examinations from H.S.C. to LL.B.
- Certificate of Enrolment of Bar Council
- Certificate from District Judge supporting 7 years of experience as Advocate.
- Caste Certificate
The Salary for the position of Public Prosecutor at the Odisha Public Service Commission will be provided in the pay band of 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 6,600/- Grade Pay. The candidates will be sanctioned allowances and benefits permissible to the particular grade and post.
- The candidates under General category are required to pay 300/- as application cum examination fee as prescribed in the official advertisement.
- The candidates under PWD, SC, and ST under the domicile of Odisha State are not required to pay any application fee at all.
- The candidates must pay the application fee as per the mode proposed by the organization.
How to Apply:
The OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 has furnish detailed instructions on How to apply for the post of Public Prosecutor which is as follows –
- The candidates must go to the URL www.opsc.gov.in where they must click on the Advertisement tab on the navigation bar.
- The next step is to selection the advertisement named “Recruitment to the Post of Public Prosecutor [ Advt No. 05 of 2016-17 ].
- Click on View to refer the official notification and then click on Apply Online.
- The candidates must attach self attested copies of all the documents required if any.
- The last step is to click on Submit button for final submission.
- The aspirants will have to take the printout of the acknowledge and application form for future use.
- The candidates are required to send the application form along with all the documents in the form of hard copy at the address given below –
Postal Address –
The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001.
The Important Dates mentioned in OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 are as follows –
|Commencing date for submission of Application Form||18th October 2016|
|Closure date for submission of Application Form||17th November 2016|
The official website of Odisha Public Service Commission is www.opsc.gov.in
The official advertisement is accessible here: Download Notification
OPSC Recruitment 2016 – Motor Vehicle Inspector,Enforcement.T.O.,Additional, Assistants Works Engineer in Group B Posts
OPSC Recruitment 2016 notification has listed vacancies for Commerce and Transport Department. The eligible candidates can apply online before 9th of September. The above positions are offered for unreserved candidates as well as in women/SC/ST/Sportsmen quota. The details pertaining to official terms of reference, job profile, examination centre, application process, selection methodology, important dates, total vacancies, contact facility, salary and processing fee, official website links, eligibility criteria and other conditions are specified below .
The vacancy is for Motor Vehicle Inspector, Enforcement R.T.O. – Additional, Assistants Works Engineer in Group B. The positions are for Engineers who can speak Odia. Candidates have to apply using online proforma and pay the application fees on time. Women’s quota positions can be offered to men in case of non-availability of suitable women candidates. SC and ST reservations cannot be swapped, while 1 position is offered to Sportsman with necessary adjustments. Age relaxation rules apply for deserving candidates. There are 21 vacancies for above posts.
Selection is done on the basis of Written and Oral tests for eligible candidates. Cuttack is the examination centre, and admission certificate is issued online later. Original certificates have to be produced when demanded, and appointees will be subjected to medical examination also. All the applicants are advised to retain copies of online application forms and challan receipts. A hard copy with testimonial proof has to be sent to Commission before stipulated date. The official notification has been released by OPSC Secretary in Cuttack with the number “ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04 OF 2016-17” on 1st August of 2016.
The positions with different designations are for Engineers from mechanical and automobile subjects. The duties to be offered are technical, and the employees have to perform all services adhering to Government Rules. The selected candidates have to perform work assigned by Commerce and Transport Department. Candidates have to display driving skills, and those without license have to undergo training and receive license before probation period ends. Employees can be removed from job if license is not acquired within stipulated time. Additional provisions under Inspection of vehicles, M.V. Rules/Acts are also enforced on a timely basis.
The details for above mentioned posts are tabulated below –
|Motor Vehicle Inspector, Enforcement R.T.O. – Additional, Assistants Works Engineer (Group B)|
|Sl.No.||Category||Total Posts/ Women||Qualifications||Salary|
Mechanical Engineer with Automobile subject;
Transport Vehicle License
|9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay of 4600/- + DA & other allowances|
21 Yrs – 32 Yrs.
Additional information pertaining to eligibility requirements is listed below –
- Candidates with valid driving license are preferred.
- Indian citizens with Odia proficiency.
- SC/ST/etc., should be Odisha citizens by birth
- Candidate with more than one spouse is disqualified unless there is Govt. exemption.
- Government servants can also apply provided they get NOC from office.
- All candidates must be healthy in body and mind without any physical defects.
The age relaxation rules and upper age limit for above mentioned positions are listed below –
- Candidates have to be between 21 and 32 years of age.
- Date of Birth should be between 2/4/1984 and 1/4/1995
- Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 yrs. for SC/ST/Women/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Age relaxation for others is not possible as per the OPSC Recruitment 2016 notification.
The selection methodology as per OPSC Recruitment 2016 notification is listed below:
- Application verification for essential and eligible criteria.
- Caste reservation for OBC/ST/SC candidates are applied and are in agreement with Government Rules. Age relaxation is also applied where applicable.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for written exam of 100 marks and orals (viva) of 15 marks.
- Written test has objective or multiple choice pattern in relevant Engineering subject with negative marking.
- Written test is conducted only in English.
- Permanent appointments with 1 yr. probation are given to selected candidates at the discretion of Government.
The selected candidates receive emoluments in accordance to position offered with all applicable allowances as mentioned in above table.
Application Fee :
The processing fee details in accordance with OPSC Recruitment 2016 notification are as follows –
- Candidates pay Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST from Odisha only are exempted from fee payment.
- Fee cannot be adjusted or returned.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can peruse the following application methodology –
- Candidates can visit official website at http://www.opsconline.gov.in/index.php.
- The following sequence has to be followed while clicking the appropriate links – Read detailed advertisement, apply online, and then download application form and challan receipts.
- The first step of online application requires the candidate to enter security code and agree to terms and conditions.
- Then the candidate has to enter all the details requested and upload scans of photo, signature, and left thumb impression.
- On successful application, candidate receives unique registration Id which should be noted down for future correspondence. Candidate can download challan and application forms and take printouts/hard copies for fee payment at Bank and postal submission respectively.
- Candidates must use envelope to enclose hard copy of filled application form with all eligibility certificate copies and challan payment receipt. Certificates should include all academic proof starting from school to B.E/B. Tech., marks sheets, caste and other quota, etc., where applicable.
- The envelope must be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR Inspector of Motor Vehicle, Additional R.T.O. (Enforcement), Assistants Works Engineer (Group B).”
- Envelope can be sent by courier or registered/speed post to following address before 20th September:
Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001
The OPSC Recruitment 2016 informs applicants to take note of the dates and times mentioned below-
|Official Notification Release Date||1st August, 2016|
|Starting Date – Online Application Form
Closing Date – Online Application Form
|6th August, 2016
7th September, 2016; by 11.59 PM
|Last Date for Fee Payment at SBI||9th September, 2016|
|Closing Date for Receiving Applications Printout/ Hard copy||20th September 2016|
The Link to official website of OPSC for online application is at: http://www.opsconline.gov.in/
The Link with OPSC Recruitment 2016 job notification and exam syllabus: Download Here
- Incomplete applications are rejected, and further correspondence is not entertained.
- Candidates can contact facilitation centre or SBI on phone for application and fee payment steps.
- Candidates can avail online resources for information on admission to examination.
- Candidates should keep original testimonials and 2 passport photos ready for future use.
OPSC Recruitment 2016 – Civil Judicial Services
The Odisha Public Service Commission or OPSC recently issued advertisement OPSC Recruitment for Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016 according to which the aspirants are invited for the post of Civil Judges in the Odisha Judicial Service. According to the Advertisement posted few few days ago, the Odisha Public Service Commission is conducting the recruitment for the cadre of Civil Judges under Odisha Judicial Services Rules, 2007, and Odisha Superior Judicial Service. The Direct recruitment from the commission invites candidates for the 153 Nos of vacancies out of which the seats are reserved under various categories. The candidates are required to go through the selection process as prescribed by the advertisement.
The Odisha Public Service Commission recently posted notification for OPSC Recruitment for Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016. The position available for vacancies is the Cadre of Civil Judges under Odisha Judicial Services Rules, 2007, and Odisha Superior Judicial Service. The total number of vacancies as proposed by the advertisement is 153 Nos for which the category-wise distribution is given below. The detailed information regarding the recruitment such as Salary Structure, age limit, vacancy details, Instructions on How to Apply, etc is mentioned in the advertisement given below. The Application form are available from 20th August 2016 and the last date for submission of application form as proposed by the Odisha Public Service Commission is 20th August 2016.
The Following notification contains all the information pertaining to the vacancies. The applicants who apply for the above mentioned post will be conveyed messages either through SMS, call, Email , or through the official website of the commission.
According to the advertisement issued by the OPSC Recruitment for Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016, following are the Vacancy details –
The Name of the Post is the Cadre of Civil Judges for which the category-wise is given below –
|Sr. No.||Category||Number of Vacancies||Reservation for Women|
|1.||Un-reserved ( UR )||75||25|
|2.||Scheduled Caste (SC )||25||08|
|3.||Scheduled Tribes ( ST )||34||11|
The total number of vacancies are 153 Nos out of which 50 Nos are reserved for Women.
According to the advertisement, in case of insufficient candidates for Other Backwards Categories, the seats will be made available for candidates of Unreserved category.
According to the notification released by the OPSC Recruitment for Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016, following are the required qualification for the vacancies advertised –
- The aspirants are required to have obtained Graduate Degree in Law from a Institution or University which is recognized by the government.
- The aspirants who have experience as Ministerial Officer or Superintendent in the High Surt or Criminal or Civil Court or as Subordinate to the High Court or an a Translator of the Law Department or Assistant Law Officer of the Government are eligible to attend the examination for the selection for the post of Civil Judges.
- The candidates who have graduated in Law of Institution or University and be service approved in the Civil or Criminal or High Court or as a Subordinate of High Court or he / she must have been in the Law Department of the High Court for the tenure of not less than 7 years.
- At the time of submission of documents and application form, the aspirants are required to produce all the required documents along with their original copies at the time of selection so as to provide validation to the claims made in the application form.
- The aspirants wanting to enroll for the above mentioned position are required to have proficiency in Odia language where they can read, write, and speak the language and must have Odia as one of the language in till Class VII or equivalent.
According to the notification published by the OPSC Recruitment for Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016, following is the Age limit criteria for the said posts –
- The aspirants who are applying for the said post are required to be between 23 to 35 years of age as of 1st August 2016.
- The aspirants falling under S.C. or S.T. or O.H. or S.E.B.C. category are eligible to receive 5 years as relaxation period in the upper limit of the age as proposed by the advertisement.
- The maximum age as proposed by the advertisement including the relaxation period is 39 years
According to the advertisement broadcasted by the OPSC Recruitment – Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016, below is the selection process as given –
The Selection process will take place in 3 parts which are as follows
- Prelims Written Examination
- Mains Written Examination
Prelims Written Examination
The first round is of Prelims where large number of candidates are expected to attend which will b e sorted according to their performance at the test and the qualified candidates will be promoted to attend the Mains Written Examination.
The syllabus mentioned in the advertisement for the Prelims Written Examination is as follows –
- Constitution of India
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Evidence Act
- Limitation Act
- Contract Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Law of Succession
- Transfer of Property Act
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Indian Penal Code
Mains Written Examination
The second round is of Mains where the candidates will further be sorted depending on their performance on both the test and hence the qualifying candidates will make it to the Interview Round.
The syllabus of Mains Test is as follows –
Paper 1 –
Subject – General English
- Precise Writing consisting of 300 words
- A short essay of about 150 words
- Translation of re translation of ten lines each
- A Single Passage of about 500 words with 5 questions.
Paper 2 –
Subject – Procedural Laws
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Code of Criminal Procedure,1973
Optional Papers –
- Personal Law
- Law of Contract
- Law of Crime and Law of Torts
- Law of Property
- Jurisprudence and Constitution of India
Application / Processing Fee:
As per the advertisement issued by the OPSC Recruitment for Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016, the aspirants are required to pay 300/- as Application fee through e-challan where they are required to generate and take the printout of the e-challan at the time of submission of application form online and deposit the sum at the nearest SBI branch which is non-refundable. The aspirants falling under the category of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and the candidates with more than 40% of disability are exempted from the payment of the application fee. The aspirants falling under the exempted category are required to produce certificates certifying their claims at the time of examination failing which the aspirants will not be able to attend the examination round.
According to the advertisement issued by the OPSC Recruitment for Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016 is given below –
The Pay scale for the post of Civil Judges is 27,000/- – 770 – 33,090/- – 920 – 40,450/- – 1080 – 44,770/-.
How to Apply:
According to the notification published by the OPSC Recruitment for Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016, following are the instructions on how to apply for the said posts –
- The First and the foremost step is to navigate to the official portal of OPSC Recruitment for Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016 for which the link is www.opsconline.gov.in
- The candidates are required to fill and submit the application form online on the link given below as submission of application form in any other format will be rejected.
- The candidates can view instructions regarding the filling and submission of online form which is available on the portal itself.
- While filling the online application form, the aspirants are required to upload scanned signature and passport sized photo on the form.
- The candidates are required to fill the entire application form as incomplete application form will be subjected to rejection by the authority.
- After submitting the application form, the aspirants are required to take hard copy or printout of the same along with the online challan generated at the checkout which is required to be submitted at the SBI Branch.
- After the submission of application form, the system will automatically generate Registration ID which is required to be preserved for future use as the Registration ID will be important to check the status of the application form afterwards.
- The aspirants are required to submit the application form online to attend the Prelims Written Test. After the successful qualification in the Prelims, the aspirants will be promoted to the Mains Written Test where they candidates are required to submit hard copy of the application form along with the e-challan and other documents through the Registered Post or Speed Port listed below at the address given below.
Postal Address –
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001
- All the documents and application form are required to be enclosed in a envelope with subject line of Application For the Post of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, 2016.
Following are the required documents needed to be produced after qualifying the Prelims Written Examination which are given below –
- Bachelor’s Law Degree issued by the competent University.
- Original Challan of the payment of the application and examination fee.
- S.S.C. or equivalent certificate containing the date of birth which is issued by the concerned Council or Board.
- Higher Secondary Examination or +2 certificates which is issued by the concerned Council or Board.
- All the marksheets obtained during the tenure of Law Degree issued from the respective university.
- Odia Test Pass Certification which is issued by Board of Secondary Education or any other Council or Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Odisha Government that certifies the claims of the applicants that he / she has passed the Odia Language Test.
- Service Experience Certificate, if any.
- Character Certificate from the Professor or Dean or Proctor or Principal who in the supervisor of the department of teaching in University or College.
- Disability Certificate or Medical Certificate issued by the competent authority or medical board for orthopaedic disability if the aspirants are falling under Orthopaedically Handicapped category.
- The aspirants are required to furnish unattested and unsigned passport sized photographs of quantity 2 which should be same as uploaded in the form.
- The aspirants are required to produce Caste Certificate in order to produce enough proof from the claims of being in S.E.B.C. or S.C. or S.T, etc.
As per the advertisement broadcasted by the OPSC Recruitment for Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016, below are the important dates as mentioned in the advertisement –
|Prelims Written Examination||04th September 2016|
|Mains Written Examination||November 2016|
The official advertisement posted by the OPSC Recruitment 2016 – Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016 is http://opsconline.gov.in/031617/031617.pdf
The Official website of Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2016 is www.opsconline.gov.in
- Candidates must submit their application before the mentioned date. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Candidate must submit all the documents mentioned above.
- Candidate must fill the form correctly.
- They must verify the form before submitting.
- The applicants are advised to subject all the documents before the commencement of Mains Written Examination as after which no documents or application form will be accepted.