OPSC Recruitment : Apply For Post Graduate Teacher
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) officials had released the notification to fill up the Post Graduate Teacher posts. Candidates who had interested to take place in the Odisha Public Service Commission are requested to visit the OPSC recruitment tab from the official site. Candidates can get the more detailed information about the job notification from the below page. Interested candidates can send the application form August 01,2017 to August 21,2017.
Post Graduate Teacher posts
Interested candidates should have Master’s Degree in the concerned subjects from recognized University with at least 55% of marks or Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with B.Ed or equivalent Degree for more details check official notification and important links given below.
Minimum Age Limit :21 Yrs
Maximum Age Limit : 32 Yrs.
As per the OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, the following selection procedure is adopted-
- Applications are verified to shortlist suitable candidates.
- Short listing is done on the basis of evaluation of academic career.
- Each of the HSC and +2 or equivalent exam performances have 20% weight age.
- Remaining 60% weight age is given to Bachelor Degree performance.
- The list of candidates, intimation letters, and attestation forms are updated online only.
- Short listed candidates have to attend interview or viva voce for 15 marks.
- If there are 2 vacancies, 5 candidates are called for interview.
- For more than 2 vacancies, candidates numbering twice the total posts will be interviewed.
- Final selection is in the hands of Odisha Public Service Commission.
As per OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, the following application fee has to be paid
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs 300/-|
|SC, ST, PWD Candidates||No Fee|
|Payment Mode||SBI Deposit Using Print Out Of Online Challan Form|
The above mentioned Group B posts have a rewarding Pay Scale of Rs 9300 – Rs 34,800. An additional Grade Pay of Rs 4,600/- is also paid every month. In addition, The Government of Odisha may periodically sanction a dearness allowance for all these 16 temporary posts.
How to Apply:
- OPSC accepts online applications with scans of photo, signature, and thumb impression.
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link http://opsc.gov.in
- After that, Go through the official advertisement for above mentioned posts.
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ link on the left side of the home page.
- On the new page, Read the candidate guidelines and FAQs
- Fill in all the correct details and upload the scans as per specified rules.
- Submit the verified application form, and collect the Unique Registration ID.
- After that, you can take a print out of the filled in application form.
- Use envelope to enclose this form, testimonial copies, and challan copy of fee payment.
- Send by Registered/Speed post before 5 PM on 27th June, 2017 at
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001.
As per OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, The following important dates are mentioned
|Application starts from||August 01,2017|
|Application Last Date||August 21,2017|
The links for official notification and online registration process are at –
Have a look on
|IDFC Bank Recruitment 2017|
|Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017|
|ISRO Recruitment 2017|
|Flipkart Recruitment 2017|
|Zopper Recruitment 2017|