OPSC Recruitment : Apply For Various Posts Online
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) officials had released the notification to fill up the Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO),Lecturer Class II (Group-B),364 Veterinary Asst Surgeon Posts . Candidates who had interested to take place in the Odisha Public Service Commission are requested to visit the OPSC recruitment tab from the official site. Candidates can get the more detailed information about the job notification from the below page. Interested candidates can send the application form before the last date.
According to the official Notification of Odisha Public Service Commission there is a vacancy for the Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO),Lecturer Class II (Group-B),364 Veterinary Asst Surgeon Posts.candidates who had interest can apply now.have a look on the below table to know more detailed information about the posts.
A Graduate Degree in Ayurveda from an University established by law or a Statutory Board / Faculty / Examining Body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognised made in Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970.
The Minimum Age Limit to apply for the above posts is 21 Yrs and Maximum Age Limit is 32 Yrs.candidates who are having less than are greater than the given Age limit are not applicable.
As per the OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, the officials will conduct the Written Exam and the candidates who selects in the written exam have to attend for the Personal Interview.
Written Exam Pattern:
Written Exam consists of 2 Papers Paper 1,Paper 2 look below to know more detailed information of Exam Paper.
As per OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, the following application fee has to be paid
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs 300/-|
|SC, ST, PWD Candidates||No Fee|
|Payment Mode||SBI Deposit Using Print Out Of Online Challan Form|
Selected candidates will get a impressive salary have a look on below table to know more detailed information.
|Veterinary Asst Surgeon||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer||Rs. 9300-34,800/- Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- pm|
How to Apply:
- OPSC accepts online applications with scans of photo, signature, and thumb impression.
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link http://opsc.gov.in
- After that, Go through the official advertisement for above mentioned posts.
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ link on the left side of the home page.
- On the new page, Read the candidate guidelines and FAQs.
- Fill in all the correct details and upload the scans as per specified rules.
- Submit the verified application form, and collect the Unique Registration ID.
- After that, you can take a print out of the filled in application form.
- Use envelope to enclose this form, testimonial copies, and challan copy of fee payment.
- Send by Registered/Speed post to below mentioned Address.
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001
As per OPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, The following important dates are mentioned below.
|Veterinary Asst Surgeon Posts||30-11-2017|
|Posts of Lecturer||15-12-2017|
|Posts of Asst. Agriculture Officer||26-12-2017|
The links for Recruitment Notifications – Click Here
|Veterinary Asst Surgeon Posts||Click Here|
|Posts of Lecturer||Click Here|
|Posts of Asst. Agriculture Officer||Click Here|
Have a look on
|IDFC Bank Recruitment 2017|
|Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017|
|ISRO Recruitment 2017|
|Flipkart Recruitment 2017|
|Zopper Recruitment 2017|