OPSC PGT Hall Ticket 2017:
The Odisha Public Service Commission has released Odisha Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card. The OPSC PGT Hall Ticket 2017 must be carried by the candidates who are going to appear OPSC PGT test. After the completion of the Online Registration Process, the authority decided to release the hall ticket. Therefore candidates are advised to check the link of call letter at the official website. Hence, the candidates who are looking for the admit card need to refer the official web page www.odisha.gov.in.
OPSC Post Graduation Teacher Hall Ticket:
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
No.of Posts: 230
Registration Start Date: 1st Aug 2017
Registration Last Date: 21st Aug 2017
Admit Card Release Date: 10 or 15 days before exam
Exam Date: Sept 2017
Official Website: www.odisha.gov.in or http://www.opsc.gov.in/
Steps to Download OPSC PGT Hall Ticket 2017:
- Visit the official website – http://odisha.gov.in/ or http://odisha.gov.in/
- On Home page you are able to look at many number of links
- Search for the correct Hall Ticket link after finding click on it
- Next, enter the registration number and date of birth fields
- click on download option.
- Finally, the candidate gets the Call Letter pdf and take a printout
All the best!!
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Admit Card|
|OPSC Answer Key||OPSC Assistant Director Syllabus|