OPSC Admit Card 2016-17:
Form-fillers who intend to attend the OPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exams for many of the Varied Civil Service post, can now download their OPSC admit card through this given page. Odisha Public Service Commission which has been set to get held by OPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exams on dated 27/11/2016, so students are suggested to downloaded their Admit cards, as it’s an important document to be carried and which will be asked in the hall.
Notification about OPSC Admit card:
Organization granting OPSC Admit cards; Orissa Public Service Commission
Name of the posts: Varied
Date scheduled for exam: 27/11/2016
Category: Admit card
Many post in OPSC, were available, so they took the decision of holding up exams. This exam came to be known as OPSC, which has been under the scheduled on the given date of November, 2016. One can log in to the OPSC website, www.opsc.gov.in and download their admit cards as it’s an important document to be carried and which will be asked in the hall, without which there will be no entry granted.
About Orissa Public Service Commission:
This organization organizes many recruitment opportunities and also for it exams, to appoint many of the individuals to get them enrolled in their department. This department is again going too held up exams in month of November, of which all information is given here.
How to Download the OPSC Admit-Card:
Form-fillers can download their OPSC Admit cards by following these steps,
- Individuals have to visit the official website given as www.opsc.gov.in
- There are many sections Of OPSC, which has a separate one known as “What’s new”
- The proper link about the admit card should be selected.
- By hitting this link, one will be able to view some data about the exams.
- New applicants should open a new tab to view and read it.
- Then one has to enter and chose ID and password.
- Then all details will be asked, to download their admit cards.
- This all, cards should be printed out and then one must remember, without this no entry will be given.
OPSC Civil Service examination pattern:
- The whole exam will be held in two types, prelims and mains.
- In prelims which will be held in 27/11/2016, General Studies is the subject for two sections, which will be for 2 hours duration.
- In Mains, there will be two papers and an optional one.
- Paper one will have English, of 150 marks and 120 minutes.
- Paper two has Law, Law of crime, Law of torts, Personal Law of 150 marks and 120 minutes time.
- Optional papers will comprise of Law of Property and Law of Contract subjects with a gain of 150 marks and 120 minutes time.
- One must make sure that they are well prepared and they have everything with theme from basic needs to admit cards, without this no entry will be given in the hall and one might face a lot trouble.
- The exams must be finished on the given duration of time.
OPSC Admit Card 2016: Odisha Public Service Commission Admit Card Notification:
The OPSC has advertised for the recruitment of 153 Civil Judges in OJS under the Law Department. The applicants who succeeded in the preliminary written exam have to appear for the main exam to be held on 23rd October, 2016. The Commission has officially released a notification informing eligible candidates to download their OPSC Admit Card for the OJS main written examination of 2016. The aspirants are instructed to carry their registration number and data of birth details for online submission. OPSC advises the candidates to download and take printout and photocopies of the admission certificate for submission at the exam centre and for future reference. Aspirants are also advised to regularly check the online resources of the OPSC website for intimation letters of exams, interviews, and other official instructions and guidelines.
Name of the Company/Institute: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: Odisha Judicial Service (OJS) Main Written Examination
Category: Admit Card
Date of the Exam: 23rd October, 2016
About Odisha Public Service Commission:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) offers experienced services in selecting personnel for Odisha Government. The Commission handles recruitment rules, competitive exams, interviews, promotions and dispute resolution. Vacancy notifications are issued promptly by OPSC using online and press releases. Aspirants are provided assistance using the online resources. The official website can be accessed for employment information, downloading admit cards, syllabus, exam dates, answer keys, results, etc., Job aspirants are provided the opportunity to submit online applications for various junior and senior vacancy positions in the Civil Services, Judicial Services, Forest Department, Education, Mining, etc.,
Check Here – OPSC Recruitment
How to Download OPSC Admit Card:
- The official website can be accessed using the following link – http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Click the following link under the “What’s New” section –
“Download Admission Certificate & Instruction to Candidates for OJS Main Written Examination-2016[Advt. No. 03 of 2016-17] “
- The data entry form is displayed in an adjacent tab of the browser.
- Input the correct registration number and date of birth for submission.
- The DOB has to be entered only in the specified format i.e. DD-MM-YYYY.
- Download the admission certificate and take print out/ hard copies for verification at the exam centre.
- The “Reset” button can be clicked to clear the form of inaccurately input data.
- Candidates are advised not to navigate out of the download page after submitting the data entry form.
Instructions to be Followed :
- Only eligible candidates have been issued the admission certificate.
- The admission certificate has to be downloaded using only the online services.
- Candidates do not receive any other separate correspondence from OPSC regarding the admission certificate.
- The Commission instructs the candidates to check the online resources for intimation letter/ admit card for exams, interviews, etc.,
- The admission certificate is required for admittance at the exam centre.
- Candidates are instructed to arrive for the exam before the scheduled time to avoid disqualification.
- The main exam has two papers i.e. compulsory and optional.
- Compulsory Paper has two papers of 150 marks each. The first paper tests General English using essay, précis, translation, and comprehension sections.
- The syllabus of second paper includes Indian Evidence Act and procedures of Criminal and Civil Code.
- Optional Paper for 150 marks can be chosen from one of the following four – Law of Crime & Torts, Personal Law, Property Law, Contract Law.
- The standard of questioning is of degree and LLB Level for compulsory and optional papers respectively.
- Candidates who secure 33% in each paper with 45% as aggregate qualify for the interview phase of selection.