- 1 OPGC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Executive Trainee Vacancy – OPGC Jobs 2017 – Engineering Graduates Are Eligible www.opgc.co.in
- 2 OPGC Vacancy Details:
- 3 Required Qualification:
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Selection Process:
- 6 Salary Structure:
- 7 Application Fee:
- 8 How to Apply:
- 9 Important Dates:
- 10 Important Links:
OPGC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Executive Trainee Vacancy – OPGC Jobs 2017 – Engineering Graduates Are Eligible www.opgc.co.in
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) hires bright and committed Engineers with excellent academic track record as Executive Trainees. Engineering Graduates from various disciplines along with Final semester/year students are invited to apply by registering online to complete the first stage. GATE qualification is required and vacancy are available in reserved and unreserved categories. Candidates have to submit the GATE admit card and mark sheets online. Subsequently they have to submit the application form by courier/post to complete the second stage of application process for OPGC Recruitment Through GATE 2017. Selection of suitable candidates is done at the discretion of management and is based on merit in GATE 2017 exam. Caste, community, and age relaxations are applied as per Government orders.
OPGC Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the Engineering Executive Trainee positions is provided in the following table –
|Sl.No.||Post Title||Age Limits & Upper age Relaxations||Salary||Eligibility|
|1||Executive Trainee||General and OBC (Creamy layer)- 25yrs.
OBC – 3 yrs
SC/ST/PWD – 5 yrs.
|Training – 4.5 LPA;
Post-Training – E1 grade with market based salary
|BE/BTech and GATE paper – Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Control & Instrumentation, etc.,|
The above mentioned eligibility in terms of educational qualifications are minimum essential. Additional details are listed here:
- Candidates with First Class i.e. 60% marks in engineering trade are welcome.
- Degrees must be issued by recognised Institutions or Universities.
The upper age limits as well as offered relaxation limits are shown in the above table as per the OPGC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification.
As per the OPGC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification, selection process involves the following steps –
- Candidates who registered online and submitted applications on time are only considered for selection.
- The Gate Admit Card and score have to be submitted along with academic mark sheets and certificates to ensure eligibility.
- Selection is done based on merit in GATE exam after applying reservation and age relaxation rules.
- The requirements of OPGC are taken into consideration.
- The entire selection procedure including total vacancy are at the discretion of management.
- Training with probation is for 1 year and termination of services due to unsatisfactory performance in the interim is possible.
The remuneration during 1 yr. probationary training is mentioned in the above table. Additional details are listed below –
- Posted candidates receive accommodation, benefits and other perks.
- Trainees who offer satisfactory performance are recruited after 1 yr. with E1 pay structure.
The application fee details for the Trainee Executive positions at OPGC will be updated on the website.
How to Apply:
Candidates with interest and eligibility can read the following steps of application procedure –
- Qualified candidates are invited to apply after reading the official terms properly.
- Only online applications in two stages are acceptable.
- Candidates can visit the official website using the following link – http://www.opgc.co.in/
- The ‘Current Openings’ item under the Careers menu item can be clicked.
- On the newly opened page, candidates can click the ‘Applicant Login’ link.
- Candidates can register afresh or login if they are already registered.
- Scans of photo and signature have to be kept ready for uploading.
- GATE admit card, marks sheet, and scores have to be uploaded at the appropriate time.
- The application form print out has to be taken and enclosed in an envelope.
- Copies of GATE admit card, marks sheets, caste, certificates, etc., have to be enclosed.
- The envelope should be super scribed with ‘Application for ET < name of Post (i.e. Mechanical/Electrical etc.) >’
- Submit the application by post/courier at the following address before due date –
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited,
Zone-A, 7th Floor, Fortune Towers,
According to the OPGC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification, The following notable dates are presented –
|Date For Online Registration||January, 2017|
|Date For Online Updating Of GATE Admit Card, Marks||April, 2017|
|Date For Postal Application Receipt||April Last Week, 2017|
The link to the official website of OPGC is at : http://www.opgc.co.in/
The links to the official notification and the application process are at: http://www.opgc.co.in/careers/current-job.asp
OPGC Careers Page – Check Here
OPGC Application Page – Apply Here