OMC Recruitment 2017 – Junior Pharmacist, Assistant teacher, Electrician-II, Junior Nurse, MCT Teacher-II post Vacancies
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited is also called as OMC, had some broadcast to issue. First, let us know about OMC, this corporation is located in Odisha, which is considered as the richest states in India in terms of having mineral wealth. This wealth is untapped yet, and so Odisha Mining Corporation Limited came into being. This company was constructed in the year 1956, to harness the mineral wealth of Odisha and adding some value to it. OMC provides employment offers as well, this time for the post of 48 various posts. These offers have made it to the OMC Recruitment 2017 broadcast and one who is willing for applying for the OMC jobs can apply for any of the posts by selecting one of these which include Junior Pharmacist, Assistant teacher, Electrician-II, Junior Nurse, MCT Teacher-II, and if any other are available before 31st of January 2017. This company is included in the Government sector, and so anyone can make their dream come true of having a secure career which is insured lifelong. These Nurse and teacher jobs are available, so one has to grab the chances as soon possible.
OMC Jobs Vacancy Details and the Required Qualifications:
This is a table which will let you know about the posts being available in OMC Recruitment 2017,
|Name of the Post||Number of Seats||Required Qualifications|
|Assistant Teacher (TG)||09||
The information about the age limits in the OMC Recruitment 2017 states that,
- The age of the applicant must not be less than that of 18 to 32 years age limit.
- This age has been counted due on the date of applying.
- Rest relaxations for the special class shall be given in the advertisement whose link is mentioned below.
In OMC Recruitment 2017, the assortment methods for applicants has been chosen, that the panel of OMCL shall look after the entries filled by the applicants, then the suitable candidates shall be called for submission and verification of their documents whose next step is written exams. The person who performs well in this exam shall be selected by the team of assortment in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited.
After one has been assorted by the Odisha Mining Corporation Limited, through OMC Recruitment 2017, one will be paid the following,
- For Post. No. 1, 2 and 4 the pay is 5,200 INR-20,200 INR, with a grade pay of 2,800 INR.
- For Post. No. 3 And 5, the pay is 5,200 INR-20,200 INR, with a grade pay of 2,000 INR
How to Apply OMC Recruitment:
- One can apply for the OMC Jobs available by reading the advertisement given on www.omcltd.in
- This is the homepage for the Odisha Mining Corporation Limited which will suggest you ways for applying.
- You have to click on the “recruitment” tab on the menu bar ribbon to get to the advertisement.
- Then a page opens up, from which as this ad is recent, this might be the first one with keywords such as “Advertisements for Recruitment of Non-Teaching Executives”
- Then you have to tread the notification and then pick out the post you want to apply.
- Then come back to the previous page, as below the advertisement link, the applying tab has been given.
- The page will first ask you to register or log in.
- If you are new, log in with an email and password, if you are registered, just log in.
- Enter your details and gain access to the site, then you can submit your form.
- Enter required details and take a print of your form.
|The last date to apply online in OMCL is||31st January 2017, till ,midnight|
- The official website of OMC is www.omcltd.in
- The advertisement link is http://omcltd.in/Portals/0/PDF/advtno.06.pdf
- Apply from here http://omcrecruitment.in/v2/register.php
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|