Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 – Field Chemist Jobs Walk-in Interview
OIL India Limited Recruitment 2017: Oil India Limited (OIL) has published a notification as Oil India Limited recruitment for Field Chemists Jobs vacancy. OIL is hiring youthful, dedicated and energetic graduates for the Oil India vacancies.The necessary and relevant information in terms of official notification, job profile, remuneration and compensation package, qualification criteria, application method, links to official website, selection procedure, requisite age limits, notable dates, and other general conditions are provided below. Interested candidates are requested to send the application before the 27th Sept 2017.
OIL India Limited had released notification for the Field Chemists jobs
Interested candidates should have Post Graduate degree in Chemistry or BE/B.Tech from a recognized university for more details check official notification and important links given below.
Candidates applying for Oil India jobs should have minimum 18 years and maximum age should be as per the norms of the organization.
Those who get finally placed Oil India Limited Field Chemist Recruitment will get an outstanding amount of Rs. 50,000/- per month from hiring authority of institution.
The selection process as per the Oil India Limited Recruitment notification is listed below –
- Candidates should face the 3 Phases to Qualify
- Phase l : Written Test,
- Phase ll : GD & Viva Voce,
- Phase lll : Pre Employment Medical Examination.
How to Apply Oil India Limited Recruitment:
The interested aspirants can go through the following general information before applying –
- Interested candidates can apply online from – www.oil-india.com
- Click on the careers tab available on the menu bar
- Click on current openings from drop down list
- Click on the appropriate recruitment notification link and ready the instructions carefully.
- Check the venue details and take the copy of bio data along with documents listed at the time of interview.
Candidates need to carry the below mentioned documents at the time of Interview
- Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
- Xerox copies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate with self attested
- 2 passport size recent photographs
- Filled-in Bio Data form
Interview Date and Venue:
|Interview date||Reporting time||Venue of Interview|
|27th Sept 2017||9.00 am to 10.30 am||Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Project, 2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre, Basni, Jodhpur – 342005|
Check all the Oil India Limited Current Openings – Check here
Have a look on
|HPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Zopper Recruitment 2017|
|UP Police Recruitment 2017|
|DRDO Recruitment 2017|
|Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment|