OFB Recruitment 2017-18 : 7048 Trade Apprenticeships Posts
Apprenticeships are on the Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) now!! You can join in for Trade Apprenticeships in OFB Department. Now, this year Indian Ordnance Factories is providing new individuals with offers for the vacancies. This has come into place with the title such as OFB Recruitment 2017-18. Indian Ordnance Factories also called as ORB Factories is actually linked with the British Reign which was present in India. The East India Company which was from England has deep interests rooting for the economy in India, so as to increase their political hold and considerations in many of the military hardware’s as their main force during the war. In the year 1775, British Authorities, what they did is accepted the establishment of the Board of Ordnance in Fort William, which is present in Kolkata. This, however, helped in the beginning of the Army Ordnance in India. They have nearly 7048 posts for Trade Apprenticeships for freshers who wish to apply. The age limits have been specified with different job locations aboard, which have been notified below. You can select any job location as per your convenience for the election in the OFB Department. This page is written by career plus, and the official site can be checked for more information.
OFB Jobs Vacancy:
Advertisement proposed in OFB Recruitment 2017-18 states the job locations where one can wishfully apply and undergo selections for to be a part of the OFB industries,
|Name of the Post||Job location||Number of seats|
|Trade Apprenticeships Posts||Chandigarh||49|
|Total Number of seats||7048|
- One should have passed their Madhyamik Class which is SSC, or any equivalent qualification.
- In the above qualification, one should have at least 10 percent of marks in average and 40 percent marks in each of the subjects which are Mathematics and Science and ITI.
- ITI OR Trade test from any registered institute should have been completed which has been recognized by the NCVT
The limits of age which have been specified to us in the advertisement entry as per the OFB Recruitment 2017-18 states that,
- The entrant, who is interested in being a part of the OFB department, must be 14 to 22 years of age.
- Information about relaxations shall be notified online.
All the selections of the entries received for the OFB Recruitment, shall either account for Personal interviews or written examinations, or online exams or the screening can be done. There shall be separate exams carried on for the ITI as well as Non-ITI Students. ITI Students have to undergo written exams which are of 150 questions from which the Section A shall focus upon the knowledge of miscellaneous subject such as English etc., and the Section B shall concentrate on the 60% of rest information about the trade subjects. For Non- ITI Candidates, the paper will be of the same number of questions; just the questions shall range from Aptitude, English knowledge, Knowledge about Mathematics and Science. The centers for the exam shall be located in the ordnance factories only where one has to bring their identity cards and admit cards if registered.
How to Apply OFB Recruitment:
To participate in any of the posts which has been stated in the OFB Recruitment 2017-18, one should first fill the form using this data,
- The very first step to being undertaken by any entrant is visiting the official website which is www.ofb.gov.in
- The candidates can also apply through the web portal of Government of India which is noted as www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- While completing the form, one has to submit their photographs with a dimension of 15 kb to 40 kb, A signature with the dimension of 10 kb to 20 kb which is needed to be scanned and embedded onto the application form.
- All the details while filling up the application form has to be followed while submitting the form.
- Candidates have to maintain their copy of the filled form with them before submitting them online so that they can present their entry before the officials when needed.
- Left Thumb Impression has to be scanned and entered on the application form with the signature as it’s crucial to be entered in the form as an entry.
- The hard copies are not needed to be submitted to the factory or the unit; however, when asked for verification one can present their copy before the officials.
|The commencement of filling up the application forms is||20th January 2017|
|The deadline date for filling forms in OFB||10th February 2017|
- The application form for participating in the OFB Recruitment available at www.ofb.gov.in and www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- The advertisement link is http://www.ofb.gov.in/download/TradeAPrrenticeOFB-55th%20Batch_V3.pdf
|State Govt Jobs|