Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for the release of Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 are advised to visit the official website and apply for the 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker posts. They can also apply for the above post by visiting careersplus.in website too. Aspirants should apply for the post from 25th April 2017 till 24th May 2017. Complete details like age limit, required qualification, selection procedure, Pay Scale, how to apply etc. can be grabbed from the official notification or from the careersplus.in website. All the very best to the candidates who wish to apply for the Soil Conservation Extension Worker posts under the Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017.
174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker posts
|S. No||Category||No of Posts|
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 post should pass Intermediate or 12th Standard from recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + Rs. 2000 Grade Pay.
- Written test
- Viva Voice
General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Reserved Candidates: Nill
How to Apply for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 25-04-2017
End Date: 24-05-2017
Official Notification :
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017-18: 97 Assistant Training Officer Position Vacancies
There is a very fresh blooming OSSC Recruitment vacancy notification which has been freed on the official website of the Odisha SSC website. They have named this vacancy notification as Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017-18. They have announced in this notification is about their action which they’ll take to recruit new individuals for nearly 97 posts for the Assistant Training Officer position. For this reason, one has to apply online and submit their farms. One can cheerfully apply for the Odisha SSC vacancy online by filling out a form and submitting it before 17th March 2017.
Odisha SSC Vacancy Details:
There is a vacancy offer prescribed by the respectable Odisha SSC, with a title Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017-18 and here are the details about their vacancy offers,
|Post Names||Departments||Number of seats|
|Assistant Training Officer||Degree OR Diploma||49 nos.|
|Total Vacancies||97 nos.|
- The candidates who have interest for applying at the Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017-18 should have Matriculation OR Degree OR ITI OR Diploma Certificates.
- Any equal qualification compared to that of above can also be accepted.
- One has to be approved by NCVT OR AICTE.
- They should have passed Odia UP to ME standard.
The given age limit as per the OSSC Recruitment 2017-18, is as below,
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 32 years.
- Relaxation in age is as follows,
|SEBC, ST, SC||5 Years|
The process for selections as per the Year’s state that,
There shall be Career Assessment tests, Main written exams or Viva conducted for election of the aspirants.
After one has been included in the merit list, they shall be paid a very satisfying amount by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission per month.
How to Apply OSSC Recruitment:
- The candidates have to visit the official site www.ossc.gov.in
- Then there will be a tab which shall say “Hit here for application” which will redirect you to the form link.
- Select the post you are interested in and then the form will appear.
- Register online at the official website, as a new user of if already have an ID and password, use it for logging in.
- Then submit your information’s and then read the application.
- Complete the form properly and attach the documents necessary through scanning from a scanning machine.
- The online mode of acceptance shall only be allowed by the OSSC for taking in the forms as an entry.
- Have a second check before you submit the form.
- Take its print out, Xerox two copies, keep one with you and send another one with the documents on given address.
OSSC, Barrack no. 1, Unit- 5,
All the documents have to be sent in an envelope with the name of the department and the post for which the application is sent for.
This is the amount to be paid by instructed mode to the department,
|1.||SEBC and UR||100 INR|
- The Given fee has to be paid by given mode only, which can be Net banking, Credit OR Debit cards.
- Offline mode will also be accepted.
|The deadline date by the OSSC for online submission of application forms is||2nd March 2017|
|The deadline date for submission of hard copies of the form and the documents is||17th March 2017|
- The official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission is www.ossc.gov.in
- The advertising link/portal is https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/852/50394//index.html
|State Govt Jobs|