Odisha Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment 2017 – 14087 Odisha Sikhya Sahayak Vacancy
Odisha State Government has issued notification for filling up the 14,087 Shiksha Sahayak Teachers post vacancies. Candidates those who want to be make their career in teaching filed, it is a golden opportunity for them. Interested and talented candidates those who have all required qualification may apply through a prescribed format of application form on or before last date of application form. Complete details for Odisha Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment 2017 like 14087 vacancies like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc please see below –
Name of the Organization – Govt. of Odisha (OPEPA – Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority)
Odisha Shiksha Sahayak Vacancy Details:
SSC Recruitment 2017 District wise and Category Wise vacancy details:
B.Sc, B.Ed/ +2, Sc. CT. / & +2 (Arts/Com) CT degree or diploma will be must for this recruitment. Otherwise you will not be eligible for this recruitment.
Selection mode – Candidates selection will be done on the basis of interview performance.
How to Apply :
Candidates has to apply through the official website not other modes will be accepted.
All the details of SS Recruitment like eligibility, Vacancy, Qualification are made available in the official website.
For Detailed notification – Click Here
Government of Odisha – District Portals of Odisha Recent Recruitment/Result release District Wise 2017:
Odisha Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment 2016 Kandhamal District – Teachers Required In Arts, Science, Commerce – Last Date 20th September
The ST & SC Development Department of Kandhamal Collectorate has advertised for the above mentioned vacancy. Only eligible candidates with OTET qualification an apply by submitting a fixed format application. The application form can be collected at the office or downloaded from online resources or the official website. Candidates have to submit bio-data, photos, and testimonial photocopies before the last date. As per the Odisha Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment 2016 notification, a Selection Committee will recruit suitable candidates based on eligibility and reservation rules. The appointment is on a contract basis for a period of 1 year. The official notification was issued by the Collector’s office on 31th August, 2016 under the following advertisement number – No. 3380
The information pertaining to the above mentioned positions is tabulated here in concord with the Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment 2016 notification-
|Sl. No.||Post – Category||Total Posts||UR||SC||ST||SEBC||PH||Eligibility Criteria||Age Limits (as of 1/8/2016)|
|1||Siksha Sahayak – +2 Science C.T.||26||21
|1||0||1||OTET; 10 + 2 in Science or Arts or Commerce;
Equivalent with C.T.
|18 to 35 yrs.
Relaxation For Reserved Categories
|2||Siksha Sahayak – +2 Arts C.T.||22||13
|Total (subject to change)||48|
As per the Odisha Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment 2016 advertisement, The above mentioned eligibility criteria are deemed essential. The following information is related to the additional qualifications required for the above mentioned positions –
- Untrained candidates with required educational qualifications are considered for posting.
- They have to provide an affidavit promising that they will complete training within a stipulated period of time.
- All the candidates should be healthy and have Oriya skills with Indian citizenship.
- Employment Exchange registration acquired before the last date of application is also required.
The minimum and maximum age limits for all the vacancy are given in the above table. The following list provides the relaxation rules in maximum age limits for various reserved categories
- Women and SEBC/SC/ST candidates receive 5 years.
- PH candidates receive 10 years.
- Relaxation is also offered to Ex-Servicemen according to 1985 Rules.
The Odisha Shiksha Sahayak are recruited using the following selection procedure –
- Only eligible candidates who submit applications on time are considered.
- The Selection Committee will use marks percentage and academic merit as the basis.
- For untrained candidates, The marks percentage in 10+2 is considered.
- The marks secured in the fourth optional subject are not included while calculating the total marks.
- Reservation rules are applied as per the data mentioned in the above table including reservations for physically handicapped people.
- If women candidates are not available, men are considered for the women’s quota positions.
- The selected candidates get only an annual contract as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment 2016 advertisement.
The trained and untrained candidates receive Rs. 5200/- as monthly salary. This consolidated remuneration is in accordance with the periodically revised Government directives.
Candidates do not have to pay any application fee as per the Odisha Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment 2016 advertisement.
How to Apply:
The following sequence of steps can be studied before submitting the applications –
- Candidates with eligibility in terms of age and education have to apply.
- The following link can be opened in the browser to visit the official website – http://www.ordistricts.nic.in/district_home.php?did=kdml
- Under the ‘News Update’ heading the following scrolling text can be clicked ‘Applications are invited for engagement of Shikshya Sahayaks.’
- On the newly opened page, click the link next to the text ‘Description’
- The following document ‘ORIKDML_RESULTS_2016_4939.pdf’ can be downloaded and studied.
- The PDF-format document has both the official instructions and the bio-data form.
- The printout/ hard copy of the application form has to be taken.
- The candidates have to fill the form in their own handwriting in blue or black color.
- Affix the passport size photo and enter all the required details in a correct manner.
- Enclose self-attested photocopies of the mark sheets; certificates for caste, education, residence, character, residence, etc; and other supporting documents and declaration forms.
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration card must also be enclosed.
- Candidates who are currently employed have to enclose No Objection Certificate.
- 2 GO-attested photos and 2 self-addressed envelopes of 23 X 10 cms with 25 rupee stamps must also be enclosed in a larger envelope.
- Super scribe the larger envelope with the following text – ‘Application for the post Shiksya Sahayak’.
- Submit by Speed or Registered Post before 20th September to –
District Welfare Officer,
Phulbani, Pin – 762001
The interested candidates can take note of the following significant dates –
|Date Of Official Advertisement Release||31st August, 2016|
|Last Date For Application Receipt||20th September, 2016|
|Reckoning Date For Age Limits||1st August, 2016|
The link to official website of Kandhamal District Portal is at: http://www.ordistricts.nic.in/district_home.php?did=kdml
The links to official notification and application form : Download here
Sir,I want to know what is the recent criteria of age limit for exservicemen to be a contract teacher in high school and a shikshya sahayak in odisha?