- 1 Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Position of Odisha Police Constable
- 2 Odisha Police Jobs Vacancy Details:
- 3 Required Qualifications:
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Salary Structure:
- 6 Selection Process:
- 7 Application Fee:
- 8 How to Apply Odisha Police Jobs:
- 9 Important Dates:
- 10 Important Links:
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Position of Odisha Police Constable
The Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 notification was recently released on its official website declaring 521 vacant positions for the post of Constable. The organisation has invited candidates to apply for the same. The details of eligibility criteria according to which the eligibility will be determined is given in the notice below. The candidates can also find detailed information about the mode of assortment, procedure to apply online and offline, application fee, etc in this advertisement. The participants are required to apply before the due date of 4th January 2017 after which no application will be entertained.
Odisha Police Jobs Vacancy Details:
Concerning with the Odisha Police Recruitment 2017, the vacant positions for which recruitment are being conducted is as followed –
|Name of the Position||Number of Vacancies|
As per the Odisha Police Recruitment 2017, participants who are interested to apply for the post of Constable must have completed their Matriculation from a well known board or institute. The applicants must have Odia as one of the major language during the Matriculation or they must have completed a diploma course in Odia Language in order to be eligible.
Check here – Latest State Govt Jobs
The age limit propounded by the Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 is between 18 to 23 years of age. The applicants falling under Ex-Servicemen and SC/ST category will get relaxation period of 5 years.
The candidates selected for the post of Constable will receive decent and impressive salary package as per their position. further, the aspirants are entitled to receive allowances permissible.
Check Here – Latest Bank Jobs
The Odisha police recruitment 2017 notification has proposed the selection process which consists of following stages –
The first stage of Physical Measurement Test where the candidates will have to comply with the standards propounded in the notification. The next stage is Physical Efficiency Test where the qualification depends on certain events. On qualifying the previous rounds, the candidate will be subjected to driving test and sports & educational achievements and then they will be called for medical examination where they have to appear as healthy as per the criteria in the notification. The next round is on National Cadet Corps Certificate and then the Written test will be conducted after which the candidates qualifying All the above rounds will be selected for the post of constable.
|PMT & PST||43|
The participants will have to pay 200/- as application fee in Online and Offline Mode through the channel given below –
The Online Payment must be made through Internet Banking, Debit or Credit Card or through Cheque payment or through Common Service Centre or by Challan at SBI Branches.
Check Here – Upcoming Railway Jobs
How to Apply Odisha Police Jobs:
The organisation has propounded the application procedure which is available in both online and offline. Following are the details on both the modes.
- Firstly, Enter www.lokaseba-odisha.in.
- The proceed on the homepage and then select ”Apply for Recruitment of Constable”.
- Here the official advertisement concerning with Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 is available for reference.
- Go through the complete advertisement and follow the given instructions to apply either by the online or offline procedure.
Online mode –
- Click on the application form and start filling up the application with details asked.
- The next step is to upload scanned or Digital Image of a specimen of Signature and passport size photo on the application and then proceed to document uploading where the candidates will have to upload all the certificates and testimonials validating the claims in the application.
- Click on submit button and pay the application fee through online method for which the details are given above.
Offline mode –
- The offline application forms are available at the reception at Office of Commandant of the Battalion and Office of Superintendent of Police, Kalahandi.
- The candidates will have to pay 50/- for the purchase of application form in form of Demand Draft in favor of chairman state Selection Board Odisha Police Cuttack.
- Fill up the complete application form manually by writing the details required.
- Then stick a passport size photo on the application form and do the signature wherever needed.
- The candidates will have to attach the photocopies of all the documents as well as certificates end and closed it in an envelope with a demand draft of 200/- as application fee.
- Post or Deliver the envelope at the address mentioned in the advertisement.
|Commencement of Online Application||05th December 2016|
|Final Date of Online Application||04th January 2017|
|Final Date for application fee payment||02nd January 2017|
The notice “Odisha Police Recruitment 2017” ( English ) – http://odishapolice.gov.in/sites/default/files/PDF/1Advertisement%20for%20recruitment%20of%20Const.%20in%209th%20SIRB%20in%20English%20Version.pdf
The notice “Odisha Police Recruitment 2017” ( Odia ) – http://odishapolice.gov.in/sites/default/files/PDF/2Advertisement%20for%20recruitment%20of%20Const.%20in%209th%20SIRB%20in%20Odia%20Version.pdf