Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 – General Manager, Medical Officer and Dy. Manager Posts
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited has promulgated a vacancy notification on their website related to the posts they are offering vacancies to specially with the title of Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 .The posts they are announcing for is for General Manager, Medical Officer and Dy. Manager Posts and they are in look for proper aspirants who can fulfill the requirements, This particular article has all related information, about nearly 17 departments and which post are being offered, how much vacancy all departments have, what are the deadline dates, when one must apply, etc. One can go through the selection process and send their documents or submit on the counter before the official deadline.
OMCL Vacancy Details:
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited has promulgated a vacancy notification and they have specified how many seats are vacant for how many departments, one can read the list given below and decide,
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Required Qualifications|
|General Manager(Finance)||1 seat||Applicant must be an Associate OR a Member of ICAI OR ICWAI|
|Dy. Manage (Finance)||4 seats||Applicant must be an Associate OR a Member of ICAI OR ICWAI|
|Dy. General Manager Personnel||2 seats||One must have done MBA OR PGDA in Personnel OR HR OR industrial Relations|
|Dy. General Manager(Mechanical)||1 seat||One must have done B.E. OR B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|Manager (Geologist)||3 seats||Applicant must have M.Sc Degree in Geology|
|Manager (CA)||1 seat||One must have been graduate from Recognized University|
|Dy. Manager (Civil)||1 seat||One must be a B.E. OR B.Tech In Electrical Engineering OR Computer Science OR Civil Engineering|
|Medical Officer-III||4 seats||One must have a MBBS Degree|
|Dy. Manager (F and E)||2 seats||Applicant must bear B.E. OR B.Tech in Environmental Engineering|
|Addl. General Manager(Finance)||1 seat||Applicant must be an Associate OR a Member of ICAI OR ICWAI|
|General Manager Personnel||1 seat||One must have done MBA OR PGDA in Personnel OR HR OR industrial Relations|
|Sr. Manager Personnel||4 seats||One must have done MBA OR PGDA in Personnel OR HR OR industrial Relations|
|Dy. Manager (Mechanical)||1 seat||One must have done B.E. OR B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|Dy. Manager (Geologist)||3 seats||Applicant must have M.Sc Degree in Geology|
|Manager (Electrical)||1 seat||One must be a B.E. OR B.Tech In Electrical Engineering OR Computer Science OR Civil Engineering|
|Dy. Manager (IT)||7 seats||One must be a B.E. OR B.Tech In Electrical Engineering OR Computer Science OR Civil Engineering|
|Dy. Manager (Min)||2 seats||Applicant must bear B.E. OR B.Tech in Mining Engineering|
|Total number of seats||39 seats|
Age criteria has been listed in the notification Based on the article promoted by Odisha Mining Corporation Limited.
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited has promulgated a vacancy notification in which they have given information about all the selection process,
- The very first step is that, all applications will be screened and individuals will be selected.
- Selections will be made based on average marks and HSC Marks one has scored.
- These applicants will then be notified for reaching for an interview round.
- For interview round, a venue and a date will be displayed.
- One has to reach the venue within 1 hour of reporting time, not late comers will be entertained.
- On reaching the venue, one has to carry their IDs and submit on the counter without which one would not be granted any entry.
- Bio data and resume must be submitted one on the counter and then secondly, the second copy must be presented before the employee.
- During the interview, questions will be asked based on what one know about the Corporations and whether they are appropriate for being hired in the department.
- Selected ones will be shortlisted after verification of their documents.
- Call-letters will be issued through email-ID so , candidate must submit their used and valid one.
- The selection on all the steps will be notified on the OMC site.
- One shall bring their call letters will then on the venue.
After being gone through above process in the Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016, once the applicant has been short listed. They will be paid following listed pay,
|Name of the Post||Pay-scale|
|General Manager(Finance)||37400 INR-67000 INR (Grade pay: 8800 INR)|
|Dy. Manage (Finance)||15600 INR -39100 (Grade pay: INR 6600)|
|Dy. General Manager Personnel||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 7600 INR)|
|Dy. General Manager(Mechanical)||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 6600 INR)|
|Manager (Geologist)||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 6600 INR)|
|Manager (CA)||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 6600 INR)|
|Dy. Manager (Civil)||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 6600 INR)|
|Medical Officer-III||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 6600 INR)|
|Dy. Manager (F and E)||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 6600 INR)|
|Addl. General Manager(Finance)||37400 INR -67000 INR (Grade pay: 8700 INR)|
|General Manager Personnel||37400 INR -67000 INR (Grade pay: 8800 INR)|
|Sr. Manager Personnel||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 6600 INR)|
|Dy. Manager (Mechanical)||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 6600 INR)|
|Dy. Manager (Geologist)||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 6600 INR)|
|Manager (Electrical)||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 6600 INR)|
|Dy. Manager (IT)||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 6600 INR)|
|Dy. Manager (Min)||15600 INR -39100 INR(Grade pay: 6600 INR)|
How to Apply OMCL Recruitment:
- The very first step is visiting the official website which is www.omcltd.in
- This website will have all sorts of information and details about the same.
- On the homepage one must navigate the tab which says “Recruitment” and click on it.
- This will take to the page which will have all the links about all the posts.
- Then one must click on the link “Advertisement for Recruitment of Executives. Or manager..2016”
- Then this link will carry oneself to all the applications forms.
- In the form one must fill in their personal details.
- Then identification details must be filled in.
- Qualification details are the next, which must be filled in carefully.
- Documents reflecting the same must be scanned and attached.
- Passport sized photographs of given dimension must be uploaded.
- All details when filled must be read carefully.
- The signature must be done within the box.
- The filed copy of the form must be printed and saved.
All dates must be carefully taken care of so not to miss any chance,
|Last date to fill the online application form||23/9/2016|
This is the official website link – www.omcltd.in
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 – Senior Manager (Mining) Position
The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., or OMC Ltd. has issued an official advertisement. OMC intends to recruit a Senior Manager for Mining in unreserved category. Only eligible candidates with relevant work experience can apply by registered post /courier before 31st of August. All relevant information including official terms of reference, scope of work, selection and application procedures, pay grade and allowances, important dates and official website links are provided below in accordance with Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 notification.
The Senior Manager vacancy is being filled on a regular basis as per official notification. The eligible candidates can download the application form using links provided below, fill it completely with photo affixed, and send by registered post to specified address. All testimonial copies have to be submitted along with a “statement of intent” note. Officers with a clean track record are only considered for posting. There is 1 vacancy for Senior Manager position in Mining.
Selection is done by personal interview and candidates have to produce all the original documents requested under clause 7.9 of R&P executive rules of OMC Ltd. Candidates who do canvassing for selection will be disqualified. No objection certificate or NOC has to be produced by candidates who are currently employed with Govt./PSU/Autonomous body at the interview venue. Candidates are requested to peruse the terms and conditions of work thoroughly before applying. The official notification has been released by P&A General Manager.
OMC Ltd. is the largest PSU in mining sector with Gold Category. The selected candidate has to offer administrative and executive services. The managerial duties that are assigned from time to time by the Management at OMC Ltd have to be performed with due diligence. The selected candidate may be given fieldwork with additional compensation for the same. Accommodation in the form of Corporate Quarters may be provided based on availability. The R&P rules for Executives framed in 2012 by OMC will be applied for promoting the selected candidate.
The details for above mentioned post are provided below –
|Name of the Post||Name of the Vacancy||Category|
Additional information pertaining to relevant experience is given below –
- Mining Engineering Degree from institution of repute like BHU / IIT / NIT /ISM and Unrestricted MMCC in 1st Class
- A minimum of 15 yrs. experience with Competency Certificate in 1st Class.
- 10 yrs. of above experience should be in underground mines(metalliferous )
The upper age limit has been fixed as 50 Yrs. Candidates have to be 50 yrs. of age or below as on 31st of July, 2016. This is as per terms and conditions of Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 notification.
The above mentioned vacancy is filled according to the selection procedure mentioned below:
- Only eligible candidates with relevant experience will be shortlisted using application verification process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Candidates have to produce all claimed original documents, and any relevant additional documents demanded by authorities.
- The interview performance is considered before final appointment which is at the discretion of authorities.
- OMC Ltd. does not pay Dearness allowance or Travel allowance to appointee for joining.
The selected candidate receives salaries and benefits as mentioned below-
- The Pay scale is Rs.15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Rs.6600/- as Grade Pay.
- Allowances include – DA,TA, Attendant allowance, LTC, Liveries, Hardship allowance for field posting, Medical benefits including dependents, scholarships for merit students, SAP allowance as received by Executives of similar grade according to Corporation Rules.
- There is no pension provided to selected candidate at OMC Ltd.
Application Fee :
There is no application processing fee for the post of Senior Manager as per the instructions made available by Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 notification.
How to Apply:
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 notification lists the following guidelines for the benefit of applicants :
- Only eligible and interested candidates have been requested to apply by registered post/courier.
- Candidates should visit the official website and click on Advertisements link.
- On the new page with Advertisements’ list the link with title ” Advertisement for recruitment of Sr. Manager (Min.)” must be clicked.
- The notification with application form annexure is opened.
- The application form printout has to be taken and all details must be filled properly.
- A recent passport photo has to be affixed, and signed, and enclosed in an envelope with self-attested photocopies of all documents for date of birth, education, experience, last salary, etc.
- A statement of intent specifying why the candidate is suitable for the job must also be provided as a single page note.
- The envelope with all the above mentioned documents must be sent to following address before August 31 of 2016:
Sd/- General Manager (P&A) I/c
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd.
Post Box No-34, OMC House
Bhubaneswar – 751001
The OMC Ltd. informs all eligible candidates that following dates are to be noted-
|Date of Reckoning For Age Limit||31st July, 2016.|
|Last Date of Application Submission||31st August, 2016.|
The Link to official website of OMC Ltd. is at: http://omcltd.in/
The Link with job notification and application format is at: Download Notification Here
- Applications submitted without testimonial copies will not be processed.
- Applications received after due date will be refused.
- Postal and courier delays are not the responsibility of OMC Ltd.
- Management has full authority to modify or cancel recruitment process.
- Interview costs/TA/DA have to be borne by candidate.