Odisha High Court Recruitment 2017 – Research Assistant Posts
The Odisha High Court has good news for Law Graduates and PGs. The court has decided to recruit 20 Research Assistants with monthly salaries of Rs 15,000/- as per the latest notification. You can download the application form and other fixed format documents using the below provided important links and instructions. The selected Research Assistants have to discharge administrative and judicial functions such as reading and preparing case files, maintaining record of judgements, and researching news, articles, case laws and academic papers. Make sure you submit the signed and verified undertaking form while submitting the application form to the honourable High court.
Odisha High Court Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per Odisha High Court Recruitment 2017 notification are as follows-
|S. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Age Limits||Fixed Salary||Qualifications|
|1||Research Assistant||20||18 to 33 yrs. as of 1st Jan, 2017||Rs 15,000 per month||Graduate/Post Graduate of Law; Less Than 1 yr. service as Advocate, Basic Computer Knowledge|
The candidates who are practising advocates have to surrender their advocates license if they are selected for the above mentioned post.
Candidates with Indian nationality and within the specified age limits can be chosen for the above mentioned posts. The maximum age limit for the Research Assistant posts has been decided as 33 years as of 1st January, 2017.
As per the Odisha High Court Recruitment 2017, The selection methodology to fill up all the Research Assistant posts is listed below –
- Only one Application form submitted in fixed format is acceptable to the High Court.
- The applications forms are scrutinized for correct details and all necessary attestations.
- The merit list of suitable candidates is suggested by the authorised Judge of the Court.
- The Chief Justice considers the merit recommendations and assigns the final postings.
- The order of appointments are formally handed over by the Registrar General’s office.
As per Odisha High Court Recruitment 2017 notification, the following information is listed-
|Category Of Candidates||Application Fee|
|SC, ST||Rs 50/-|
|Favour Of||Registrar(Administration), Odisha High Court, Cuttack|
|Payable At||State Bank Of India, Main Branch, Cuttack|
The candidates who are selected for the Research Assistants posts receive an attractive and monthly honorarium of Rs 15,000/-. The salary is inclusive of all allowances and perks and the candidates are entitled to permissible periods of leave during service
How to Apply Odisha High Court Jobs:
- The interested candidates have to send fixed format applications by post.
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – http://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- After that, Click the link ‘Recruitment Corner’ on the right side of home page.
- On the new page, select the following link – ‘Applications for Contractual engagement of Research Assistants’.
- Go through the official notification and check the list of necessary documents.
- Take a print out of application form and necessary annexure certificates.
- Fill in the details and affix a colour pass port size photo taken after 13th May, 2017
- Enclose all the forms, testimonial copies, and bank draft copy in an envelope.
- Finally, You have to mark the top of the envelope with the following words – ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF RESEARCH ASSISTANT’
- Submit by registered/speed post to reach the following office before 31st May, 2017 –
Office Of Registrar General,
Odisha High Court,
As per Odisha High Court Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Release Date Of Official Notification||12th May, 2017|
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||12th May, 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission||31st May, 2017|
The link for the official website of Odisha High Court is at – http://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
The link for official notification and annexure forms is at – http://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/pdf/recruitment/ra13052017.pdf
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Odisha High Court vacancies are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website so that they can fill up the Odisha High Court Jobs. The latest we heard that the Officials of Odisha High Court has released numerous vacancies which are mentioned below in this article. Aspirants are requested to apply for the below vacancies on or before the deadline date mentioned in the Notification. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on the specified dates given in the notification. Complete details about the Odisha High Court recruitment for the aspirants are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best for the candidates who are applying for the above vacancies. Careersplus.in offers complete information regarding the latest Govt. Jobs, results and much more.
20 Research Assistant Vacancies.
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the Odisha High Court Recruitment for the latest vacancies should pass Bachelor’s Degree or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 33 Yrs.
Candidates who get selected for the above posts can get salary of Rs. 15000/- on Monthly Basis According to the Notification.
Check Here – Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
General Candidates: According to the Notification.
Reserved Candidates: According to the Notification.
How to Apply for Odisha High Court Jobs:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Odisha High Court recruitment should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Click on the “Recruitments” tab available on the middle of the menu bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Recruitment Corner” to apply for the latest Vacancies.
- A fresh page the “Recruitment Notices” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Odisha High Court vacancies on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 15-05-2017.
End Date: 31-05-2017.
Official Notification – Click Here