Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016 – Engineers And IT Professionals Posts
The Odisha Gramya Bank has recently published an advertisement ” Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016″ informing eligible candidates of vacancy for Engineer and IT Professional posts. The Bank is hiring for these posts as part of Financial Inclusion programme. The following advertisement provides all necessary information pertaining to the post including job particulars, requisite qualifications for the candidates, salaries and emoluments, application procedure, important links to official websites and downloadable documents, etc., Eligible candidates looking forward to join as Engineer or IT Professional, as advertised by Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016, can peruse the following advertisement carefully for comprehensive details pertaining to the available vacancies.
Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016 informs qualified candidates about vacancy for Engineer and IT Professional posts. Selected candidates offer Technical Support services to operate Micro ATMS. The work includes both Helpdesk and Field support. The work requires handling day to day operations, providing software and hardware solutions for ATMs, training and monitoring Bank Correspondents, and report generation. Candidates should know Ms-Excel and should be able to handle all Micro ATM data. Random visits by candidates will also be done for supervision. There are 2 posts available as of now.
According to the Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the General Manager has issued an advertisement recently, inviting applications for Engineer and IT Professional posts. An invitation has been extended to Engineers and Software Professionals with experience of 2 to 3 yrs. in Micro ATM Operations to submit their applications in fixed format only by email. The last date for receiving the application is mentioned as before or on 01/08/2016.
The official notification invites qualified professionals with enthusiasm to travel in rural areas. Selected candidates get recruited as Technical Support or Field Support or Technical Supervisor for 1 yr. period on a contract basis. The posting can be done at Head Office or at Regional Offices at the discretion of Management, and extension of contract is dependent on performance. Deserving candidates may get relaxation in eligibility rules, and the recruitment process can be terminated without notice. The performance of selected candidates will be done by Head Office.
The vacancy details for the Engineer and IT Professional posts, as per the information provided by the Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016 advertisement are as follows:
- For the posts of Engineer and IT Professional, the vacancies are for offering Banking Services as part of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) solutions using ATMs.
- For the posts of Engineer and IT Professional, selected candidates operate Micro ATMs in rural areas of 13 Districts where Bank has presence.
The total number of vacancies available are up to 2 Nos.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Engineers/ It professionals||2|
The Engineer and IT Professional positions require the following essential and desirable qualifications as per the information provided by the Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016 –
- Software professionals or Engineer Degree holders are eligible for posting.
- 2 to 3 yrs of work experience of relevance at Commercial Banks or RRBs.
- Candidates with experience in Micro ATM Operations are given preference.
- Healthy candidates who can travel to districts are desired.
- Candidates should have integrity and good track record in previous job.
The Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016 advertisement mentions that candidates have to satisfy age requirements and they should be between 21 yrs. and 65 yrs. of age. The reckoning date for age calculation has not been mentioned but the candidates’ current age can be 21 or 65 years.
As per the details provided by the Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the following steps are implemented for selecting suitable candidates for above mentioned posts:
- Verification of Application for correctness and eligibility.
- Special Selection Committee of Bank will interview shortlisted candidates.
- Management may relax eligibility rules for deserving candidates.
- Candidates will be selected at the discretion of Committee and posting designation will be Technical Supervisor or Field Support.
The Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016 advertisement informs the eligible candidates seeking selection for above posts that the following monthly pay will be awarded to the recruits.
- Rs 15,000/ to Rs.25,000/- commensurate with professional skills and work experience.
- Travel expenses as part of work are reimbursed.
- Mobile phone charges are also reimbursed.
Application Fee :
The Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016 advertisement informs the eligible candidates applying for above mentioned posts that there is no application fee, and the preferred mode of application in fixed format is by email service only.
How to Apply:
As per the particulars provided by The Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the procedure for application to the above mentioned posts is as follows:
- Candidates who are eligible with essential qualifications have to apply by email.
- Candidates can visit official website and click on Careers link at the bottom of the home page to open notification page.
- Candidate can click on link titled “Click here for the Details” and download the document with notification details and application format.
- The applicant must submit above mentioned fixed format application only.
- Email submissions should have all enclosed scans for documents, testimonials, signature with passport photo affixed.
- The application has to be forwarded to the following email address: [email protected]
The Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2016 advertisement mentions the following dates for application submission –
|The Last Date For Application Receipt||1st August, 2016|
The link for Odisha Gramya Bank website is at: http://www.odishabank.in/Default.aspx
The links for downloadable application format and notification are at: http://www.odishabank.in/Recruitment.aspx
- The applications for the vacancy must be submitted in a timely manner with complete details.
- Applications submitted after due date will be rejected summarily.
- Recruitment procedure can be terminated without notice.
- Selected candidates are entitled to leave of 15 days every financial year.