Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment Examination 2017:
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recently released the NVS Recruitment 2017 according to which the aspirants are hereby invited by the organization to apply for its vacant positions of Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Female Staff Nurse, Stenographer, Catering Assistant and other Posts.The advertisement explains all the positions in details including the eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, and other aspects.The aspirants will have to submit the online application form on its website before the due date of 13-12-2017.
The latest advertisement from Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment we can come to know that there is vacancy for the Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Female Staff Nurse, Stenographer, Catering Assistant and other Posts.Have a look on the below table to know more detailed information about the Recruitment.
|Post name||Number of Posts|
|Female Staff Nurse||81|
|Lower Division Clerk/Storekeeper||450|
Educational Qualification & Age Limit :
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Age Limitation|
|Audit Assistant||B Com from a recognized University||18-30 years|
|Hindi Translator||Master’s Degree from the recognized University in Hindi / English with other language than Master’s Degree at graduation level|
|Female Staff Nurse||Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent Grade ‘A’(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognizedInstitution.||Up to 35 Years|
|Stenographer||Senior Secondary School Certificate (Class XII) Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed 40 words per minute in English.||18 to 27 year|
|Catering Assistant||Secondary School (X class pass) and Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt.||Up to 35 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word||18-27 years|
|Lab Assistant||Middle Pass with General Science.||18 to 30 years|
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has constituted Selection Commission who will be responsible to shortlist eligible candidates for the positions mentioned above. The selection for all of the posts mentioned above will be carried on in two phase where the first phase is of Written Online Test where the aspirants are required to gain maximum scores in order to get shortlisted for Interview. The aspirants who are eligible will be called for Interview where the final selection will be made by the organization keeping all the parameters and the performance of the candidates in mind.
Candidates who have to apply for the above posts have to pay the application fee have a look on it.
- Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator: Rs.1000/-
- Catering Assistant, Stenographer: Rs. 750/-
- Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper: Rs. 750/-
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 750/-
How to Apply:
Below are the Instructions on How to Apply for the vacant positions as prescribed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment Examination 2017 –
- The applicants must visit www.nvshq.org apart from which no mode of submission will be accepted.
- The aspirants can refer the official advertisement on its official website for which the link is also provided below.
- The aspirants are required to Register on the website before filling the actual application form.
- During registration, the aspirants must enter the credentials to obtain registration or Application ID which is required to be preserved for future use.
- The aspirants then have to upload scanned copy of Signature, Thumb Impression, and Photograph wherever required on the application form.
- The aspirants will have to complete the application form and click on Submit button for final submission.
- The candidates must pay the application fee prescribed in the notification.
- Send the filled Application Form send the application form before the last date.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 12-11-2017
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 13-12-2017
The Official Advertisement posted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017 is available at – Download Notification
The official website of the organization is www.mecbsegov.in