NUSRL Results 2017:
National University of Study and Research in law has released the NUSRL Results 2017 candidates who are looking for the results are on the correct site. Here you can get information about the upcoming NUSRL Results 2017 along with the procedure to retrieve it. NUSRL has recently updated the results for all the students studying under its jurisdiction under 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of the respective discipline and subject of specialization for which the university offers courses. The participants must check out the results to know the their marks and the passing status.
Name of the University – National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi.
Name of the examination – NUSRL Semester Examination 2017
Category – Results
Status – Released.
The NUSRL or National University of Study and Research in law was incorporated in 2010 by the Act No. 4 of Jharkhand State Assembly. The University got University Grants Commission recognition in September 2011. As per the available statistics, the university currently have 500+ students under its UG course plus PG courses. The University offers a variety of courses under the discipline of Law such as B.A plus LLB five-year integrated course, LLM-PhD and PhD courses. The University follows semester wise examination and therefore, it conducts two semester examination in an academic year for which the timetable for the upcoming examination is now available. One can follow the given steps to retrieve the timetable.
Check Now – NUSRL Time Table
How to Download the NUSRL Results 2017:
It is highly recommended to refer the instructions from trusted website since, there are many websites on the Internet where you will get inaccurate details. Follow the given step by step procedure –
- One must retreat to the official website of NUSRL, Ranchi which is accessible at www.nusrlranchi.in
- Once you are on the homepage, click on ‘Academics’ and then hover on the Examinations tab on the navigation bar.
- Next is to select the category of results that you are looking and then, hit the correct link corresponding to your semester/course/year, etc.
- Then, simply enter the credentials such as Application or Registration Number, DOB, etc and hit the submit button which will reveal the results on the screen.
- Once you have seen the results, you can also download it as it is in pdf version or simply press Ctrl+P or print button to do the same.
Official website for NUSRL End Term Results – Download here