NTRO Recruitment 2017 – Motor Transport Assistant
The National Technical Research Organization has opened 26 nos of vacancies under it’s NTRO Recruitment 2017. With reference to the advertisement, 26 now of seats are available for the post of Motor Transport Assistant. The recruitment notice released by the concerned organization provides detailed information about the openings such as vacancy, qualification and age requirement, etc. According to the notice, the participants must go through written test and interview in order to be selected. The participants must submit their application form well in advance by courier or post before 30 days of publication of this notice. Note that the correct channel for submission of application form is offline and any other channel if used can cause direct rejection.
According to the latest notification released by the NTRO Recruitment 2017, given are the vacancy details –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Motor Transport Assistant (Group A)||20 nos|
|Motor Transport Assistant (Group B)||02 nos|
|Motor Transport Assistant (Group C)||04 nos|
The applicants who are interested in applying for any of the above mentioned job profile must have secured graduation and/or post graduation in any or prescribed qualification which must be met in order to be eligible for the said job profile failing which is will not be able to be eligible.
The participants must abide by the age limitation prescribed by the concerned organization. The participants belonging to reserved categories such as other backward classes, scheduled tribes, scheduled caste, etc will be provided with relaxation in the upper age limit which is as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
According to the official advertisement, the following are the salary structure –
|Job Profiles||Pay Scale|
|Motor Transport Assistant (Group A)||Level 2|
|Motor Transport Assistant (Group B)||Level 4|
|Motor Transport Assistant (Group C)||Level 5|
The salary scale stated above is in accordance with the regulations of the organization ‘National Technical Research Organization which includes all the benefits and perks concerning the post applied for.
Those who are interested in applying for the aforementioned job profiles must undergo the rigorous selection process which consist of Written Test as well as Interview. The written test is a multiple type questions were 4 options are given for each question and where the participants is required to choose the right answer. Moving on to the Interview round which is an assessment for the performance of the candidates which will be set up and evaluated by the organization. The final results will be based on scores obtained in both the round after which selection will be done or the required vacancy.
The entrants must pay the amount of application fee in order to complete the application submission procedure as failing which could result in rejection of application. Moreover, it is very important to check the proper channel or method of payment of application fee which could be either online or offline.
How to Apply:
Every applicants must follow the terms and condition specified by the respective organization in order to submit their application form as failing which can cause rejection of application form. You can stick to the steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, go to www.ntro.gov.in which is the official handle of National Technical Research Organization.
- Next step is to navigate to the Recruitments section of the website where all the official notifications and advertisements are posted.
- Next is to select the correct advertisement to gain required information and then proceed to the application format.
- Download and take the printout of the application format and then, start writing the details as asked.
- Note that you must write down all the details asked on the application form especially those with an asterisk ‘*’ sign as incomplete application will be treated as rejected.
- Moreover, the applications in which if the organization detects any canvassing or false information will also go in trash.
- The next step is to take glue and a passport sized photo and stick it on the front page top right corner and elsewhere as asked.
- Finally, attach the documents and certificates such as caste, age, studies, work, etc and then seal it in an envelope and then, courier it at the address below along with the acknowledgement of the application fee, if asked.
Postal Address –
Assistant Director (Pers/R.I)
National Technical Research Organization
Block – III, Old JNU Campus
New Delhi – 110 067.
|Final Date for Submission of Application||Within 30 Days of Publication of Advertisement|
Official website of NTRO recruitment – http://ntro.gov.in/ntroWeb/loadRecruitmentsHome.do
Check Some Imp Links
|State Govt Jobs||Latest Job Notifications|
|Latest Private Jobs||UPSC Calendar|