NTPC Recruitment 2017
National Thermal Power Corporation is also popular as NTPC which has released notification to recruitment candidates under it hence candidates are advised to visit official website. Fill the 75 Diploma Trainee vacancies listed on the official notification candidates for the NTPC Recruitment 2017 are suggested to visit official website or careersplus.in. Aspirants are suggested to apply online which started from March 27th 2017 till April 26th 2017. Complete details about the NTPC Recruitment 2017 notification such as age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, eligibility, selection process, application fee and much more are given below. All the very best to the candidates who prefer to apply for the latest vacancy.
NTPC Vacancy Details:
75 Diploma Trainee Posts
Mechanical: 29 Posts
Electrical: 28 Posts
C&I: 16 Posts
Civil: 02 Posts
Candidates should pass B. E or B. Tech with 03 years and passed with minimum of 70% marks from a recognized University or Institute.
General Candidates: 25 years and 35 years
Reserved Candidates: Nill
Rs. 15500/- till Rs. 34500/-
- Objective type
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Account No (No. 30631536632)
MLC Branch (IFSC Code SBIN007506),
How to Apply For NTPC Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants who prefer to apply for the 75 Diploma posts under NTPC Recruitment 2017 @ http://www.ntpccareers.net/
- Search for the desired post on the menu bar of the official website & Click on to Apply Online
- Read all the instructions listed in the NTPC Recruitment 2017 notification & fill all the details in the marked fields on the application form.
- Recheck the filled in application before Clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a print out of it for further use.
Start Date of Application: 27-03-2017
Last Date of Application: 26-04-2017
Written Test Date: 28-05-2017
Official Link – http://www.jvdtcareers.net/
NTPC Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the Post of ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainee, and Lab Assistant Trainee
The NTPC Recruitment 2017 has been issued on the official site of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC). The total number of vacancies are 117 Nos for the position of Lab Assistant Trainee, Assistant Trainee, and ITI Trainee ( Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic ). The recruitment notification has provided information on the selection process to be followed, vacancy details, required eligibility criteria, etc according to which the candidates can apply. The candidates are required to submit their online application before the due date of 05th December 2016 and will have to pay their application fee for the final submission of application.
NTPC Jobs Vacancy Details:
With respect to the advertisement published by NTPC Recruitment 2017, following are the recruitment details –
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|ITI Trainee ( Electrician )||27|
|ITI Trainee ( Fitter )||51|
|ITI Trainee ( Instrument Mechanic )||20|
|Lab Assistant Trainee ( Chemistry )||10|
|Assistant Trainee ( Store Keeper/Material )||09|
The total number of vacancies are 117 nos.
The candidates will have to acquire at least the given qualifications in order to be eligible for the given posts –
- ITI Trainee ( Instrument Mechanic/Fitter/Electrician ) –
The aspirants must have passed their 10th or Xth or equivalent with Regular full time ITI course in the respective trade.
- Lab Assistant Trainee
The participants must have qualified their 12th or HSC with B.Sc in Chemistry in order to be eligible.
- Assistant Trainee –
The applicants must have qualified NCVT in Storekeeping plus he/she must have knowledge of English Typing.
The applicants applying for any of the above mentioned posts must not be more than 27 years of age as on 01st November 2016. The candidates will receive relaxation period as per prescribed in the official notification.
The participants who are finally selected after the conclusion of Selection Process will get 11,500/- Per Month for the Training Period. After the Training Period ends, the candidates will be liable to get Salary in the Pay Band of 11,500/- 3% to 26,000/-. The candidates will also get number of allowances and benefits as per the norms of the organization.
The mode of Assortment that is the selection process proposed by the NTPC Recruitment 2017 will be through Written Test. The aspirants will have to score above the cut off marks in order to qualify for the Trade or Skill Test where the actual selection will be made by the Selection panel keeping the eligibility criteria and other parameters in mind.
The Application Fee to be paid during the submission of application form is 300/- as DD in favor of NTPC Limited which is payable at Raipur, Chhattisgarh. Note that without the payment of application fee, the application will not be accepted.
How to Apply NTPC jobs:
The aspirants who want to appear for the Selection Procedure are required to apply for the desired posts with the submission of application form. The application forms are available online on the official site of NTPC for which we have provided the link. In order to prevent the application from getting rejected, we have also provided the instructions that will help the participants to submit application without any error –
- Go to the official site of National Thermal Power Corporation which has the URL of www.ntpc.co.in
- When on the homepage of the website, navigate to the “Careers” section of the website and then click on the option “Jobs at NTPC”.
- Here the list of all active notification and advertisement are published.
- The candidates will have to click on the appropriate advertisement and refer it to gain more information about the openings.
- After reviewing the advertisement, click on the Application Form and download it in prescribed format.
- Now fill the complete application form as per instructed.
- The next instruction is to attach the passport sized photo, their signature, and required documents.
- The aspirants are required to take the printout of the filled application and send it to the address provided below –
Postal Address –
DGM (HR Rectt),
Western Region II,
Headquarters, 4th Floor,
Magneto Offizo, Labhandi, GE Road, N.H.6,
Raipur (C.G.) – 492001.
With respect to the NTPC Recruitment 2017, following are the associated dates –
|Final date for submission of application||05th December 2016|
|The Date of Examination||22nd January 2017|
The official site of NTPC Recruitment 2017 is www.ntpc.co.in
The official notifications are posted on the given section – http://ntpc.co.in/en/careers/jobs-at-ntpc