NSIC Admissions 2017:
National Small Industries Corporation has announced declarations under the guidelines of NSIC Admissions 2017 for courses which they have in their Industries. Aspirants, who want to apply for these courses in this Organization, can enroll them by simply filling and submitting their form. The advertisement they sent online says that everyone must fill up their forms and submit to be in the process before the official deadlines. This respective endorsement will unlock all related details for interested applicants to know about the procedures, including How to apply, when they need to apply, where can they post their application forms and testimonials to, what are the important links etc. One who is keen enough to do work in such an organization and have a bright impact on their career can write a written application, fill up details, and send or submit the form on given address on the Corporation before the deadline.
National Small Industries Corporation Limited which is abbreviated as NSIC is basically a Public Sector Unit which works under the eyes of Ministry of Micro, Medium and Small Enterprises in India. It was constructed in order to maximize small scale industries and enterprises which are present in India. The official website of the Corporation is www.nsic.co.in and one who is interested to apply can apply for the same as soon as possible.
Courses Offered by NSIC:
According to the declaration issued by NSIC, following are details and list of courses offered in the Corporation,
|Sr.no||Name of the Courses|
|1.||Diploma in Software Technology|
|2.||Diploma in Computer H/W and Networking(CHN)|
|3.||Diploma in Computer Application|
|4.||Computerized Accounts and Tally ERP|
|9.||DOEACC “O” Level|
|10.||Computer Hardware Networking(CHN)|
|12.||Laptop Repairing or MCP and CCNA|
|13.||Python or CCNA or Linux Administration|
|15.||C, C++ and Oops|
|17.||Project training(For B.Tech/MCA/BCA/Diploma Students|
NSIC Admissions Eligibility Criteria:
NSIC has issued details for admissions and has stated the eligibility criteria for each courses as given below,
- Applicants must have been passed SSC or HSC with good marks in the board.
- One must have good academic records.
- One having Diploma in any subject and from a recognized university can also apply.
According to the advertisement given by NSIC for admissions, they have notified fee-structure for each course they are offering,
|Sr.no||Name of the Courses||Fee-Structure|
|1.||Diploma in Software Technology||48000 INR|
|2.||Diploma in Computer H/W and Networking(CHN)||32000 INR|
|3.||Diploma in Computer Application||15000 INR|
|4.||Computerized Accounts and Tally ERP||10000 INR|
|5.||Android Application||12000 INR|
|6.||Mobile Repairing||7000 INR|
|7.||Core Java||6000 INR|
|9.||Cloud Computing||8000 INR|
|9.||DOEACC “O” Level||20000 INR|
|10.||Computer Hardware Networking(CHN)||24000 INR|
|11.||Oracle Developer/DBA||12000 INR|
|12.||Laptop Repairing or MCP and CCNA||8000 INR|
|13.||Python or CCNA or Linux Administration||6000 INR|
|14.||Advance Java||7000 INR|
|15.||C, C++ and Oops||5000 INR|
|16.||Advance Excel/DBA||6000 INR|
|17.||Project training(For B.Tech/MCA/BCA/Diploma Students||5000-30000 INR|
According to advertisement uploaded by NSIC, Students have to pay a given amount of application-fee; details about the same are given below:
- Applicants are needed to pay just the processing-fee just for the course they have chosen to apply for.
- This fee has to be sent through demand draft with super scribed ”NSIC Ltd-NTSC A/c” or cash can also be accepted.
- Incomplete or less amount of fee won’t be accepted.
- Application fee won’t be refunded whatever the consequences maybe.
Method of NSIC Admission:
According to the NSIC advertisement admissions will be done according to selection by applications received by NSIC, details about the same are given below,
- For getting selected, applicants must send in the application online.
- One must make sure that they enter correct details, about them, their qualification, identification, Contact-details, etc.
- Proper Contact Details such as Email, sms, are needed to be entered so that one must be updated through the same.
- All documents must be scanned properly and attached as per the directions given,
- After filling up the form, it must be re-checked before submitting.
- A hard-copy must be maintained for further use.
How to Apply NSIC Admissions:
According to the NSIC advertisement, following are details on how one can apply for any course mentioned above,
- The very first step which one can do is to visit the official website, which is www.nsic.co.in
- Then a homepage, will appear, which will have “Application Form” tab displayed on it, one must make sure to click on it.
- List mentioned above has all the courses mentioned, applicant who have deep ambition that they have selected a particular course, must select the course name given in the sub-link after that.
- Applicant must fill in details whatever is asked by the web-portal.
- All necessary actions such as scanning and uploading of required documents must be done properly.
- Signature must be within the box and scanned.
- Re-checking of the form must be done before submitting, and after which if one is satisfied to what they have filled they can go ahead and click on “submit”
- Fee payment must be done through the mode which is prescribed by NSIC.
- After payment of the fee, now one needs to take a print out of the readily filled form for further use.
As per advertisement by NSIC for admission for year 2017, important dates are,
|Last date to submit all the forms||As soon as possible|
- This is the official website of NSIC: www.nsic.co.in
- Applicants can contact officials from NSIC : http://www.nsic.co.in/contactus.asp
- One can know more about having career in NSIC through this page: http://www.nsic.co.in/careers.asp
- Unsigned or incomplete form submitted won’t be accepted.
- One can subscribe to all the updates by logging in by their emails, in the web-portal of NSIC.
- Proper contact details must be mentioned for further enquires.