NRSC Recruitment 2017
NRSC official had released the notification to fill up the Junior Research Fellow Post in their field . Candidates who had interest to take place in National Remote Sensing Center have a look on NRSC Recruitment Notification from the www.nrsc.gov.in or careersplus.in site. Candidates are requested to apply for the above post on or before the 01st July 2017 date which is mentioned in the official notification. for detailed information about the Job notification visit careersplus.in site.
NSRC Vacancy Details:
NRSC had released the notification to fill up Junior Research Fellow Post.
- Application applying for National Remote Sensing Center Recruitment should not be more than that of 28 years of age.
- Relaxations are given in age limits.
Under the notification which is NRSC Recruitment 2017-18, the selections will be done as per the skill test and the written exams. After which selected candidates are required to go through Interviews from the panel.
Selected candidates will get Rs.25000/- which was announced by the officials.
How to Apply NSRC Jobs:
- To get your entry selected you have to fill forms online and that to from www.nrsc.gov.in
- “Careers” tab, which is present at the bottom most part of the page.
- Click on the advertisement which says “Advt. No. NRSC/RMT/3/2017”
- click on Apply link to apply for the posts.
- But, before you have to register yourself by signing in some important details.
- Then fill up the application form in complete manner and upload important documents such as SSLC, SSC, Creamy layer certificates and rest of the others.
- Fill the form and click on the submit button to submit you entry.
- Take a print of your form.
Online Registration will starts from 17/06/2017 to 01/07/2017
Last Date to apply for the above post is 01/07/2017
Have a look on
|State Government jobs||Private jobs|
|IT jobs in India||Bank Jobs|