NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2016 – Notification for Various Jobs at www.tripuranrhm.gov.in
The Government of Tripura has been implementing the NRHM with sincerity and intense conviction and to further facilitate the achievement of its vision 2018 it foresees a community owned and operated health system catering to their health needs.
National Rural Health Mission of Tripura has issued vacancies in the health industry. Applications are invited by the society for filling up various vacancies of Laboratory Technician, Dietician, Computer Assistant and other posts. Candidates looking for a fulfilling career while serving the society and satisfying the below given requisite eligibility criteria may apply for NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2016.
The National Rural Health Mission of Tripura announced the recruitment for the different vacances. The total 11 vacancies are purely contract basis of 11 (months) period.
- MPW: NRHM has released 7 vacancies for the post of MPW.
- Dietician: NRHM has released 1 vacancy for the post of dietician.
- Laboratory Technician: NRHM has released 1 vacancy for the post of dietician.
- Social worker: NRHM has released 1 vacancy for the post of Social Worker.
- Computer Assistant: NRHM has released 1 vacancy for the post of Computer assistant.
|Name of the Post||Salary Structure||Educational Qualification|
|MPW||8500/-||Madhyamik or its equivalent examination|
|Dietician||12500/-||B.A. with home science honors|
|Laboratory Technician||9500/-||Degree in MLT|
|Social worker||12500/-||Master degree in social science / MSW|
|Computer Assistant||9500/-||Graduate with diploma in computer application or BCA|
Age Limit will be decided by NRHM only.
- Selection Process is simple, by the Preliminary Competency Assessment Test in addition to Interview which will be conducted by the National Rural Health Mission of Tripura
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply
- Willing applicants need to download the bio- data Proforma from the official portal of NRHM, that is the , www.tripuranrhm.gov.in.
- Now from the homepage of NRHM click on the “Job” tab which is available at the right side of web page.
- Hit on the link you want, which is appropriate for you.
- Read the notification notified by NRHM carefully and download the bio-data form the opened link.
- Fill in the form and attach all the required documents like certificates of education qualification and scanned passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Envelope which has the application in it, on the top of the envelope the applicant should written the name of the post “Application for the Post Of——-“
- Complete application should be sent to the postal address mentioned in the notification before the last date.
O/o The Chief medical officer,
Last date to apply is: 15th June 2016 till 05:00 p.m.
Tap on the links www.tripuranrhm.gov.in