NRHM Recruitment 2017 – Radiographer Post Application Form Lakshadweep
National Rural health Mission also known as NRHM took up the responsibility of the job taken by the government of India in order to provide quality health-services to every nooks and corners of rural areas in India. nrhm recruitment NRHM was coined in the year 2008, by Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh, who listed 18 states of India where NRHM had to do its magic in order to render quality health-services and improve their lifestyle. Various other projects with NRHM came into existence, like National urban health mission (NRHM), National Health Mission(NHM), this all was done in the year 2003. NRHM mainly focused on North eastern states of India for its aim, which included, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir , etc. Pressure was given to ensure that the goal of setting-up the organization which is functional, owned by community, who delivers health-services being the main Centre, and covers up all the lanes of health-services such as health, water, food, etc. was met up by NRHM.
So, meeting up these functions employment needs to be done so, Opportunities are being provided in NRHM for filling up vacancies for job in various categories one of them Radiographer post ..Websites are being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in Lakshadweep.. The applicants who wish to apply for the same and have ambition to do something in Administration works as a career, can apply and be updated, likewise. Applicants must fill online forms and submit well before the deadline dates. Also, applicants are advised to carefully read and fill out every detail and procedure as mentioned below.
1 seat or job position in the National Rural health Mission (NRHM) is getting recruited for Radiographer.
Applicants can fill out the forms and submit till the deadline decided by the department which is 13/06/2016
There are total 1 seat to be filled as Radiographer in National Rural health Mission (NRHM), all related notifications and details are stated below.
National Rural health Mission has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
- Applicant must have been completed HSC with Chemistry and Physics subject incorporated in their academics.
- One must have some experience in Radiography OR one must have a Diploma in Radiography.
Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
- Age-limit range has been decided by NRHM which is that, the individual applying in the Health Mission, their age must not be not more than 30 years of age, at the time of applying.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents.
Applicants who have completed all mode of selection and are selected , they will be paid a handsome amount of 9000INR by the organization.
- Selection process is through Competency Test mode and then interviews will be taken.
- That means there is only one chance to secure seat whilst the process.
- In the written-exam, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their General Knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and Reasoning Ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of the org for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- The test will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.
- After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
How to Apply:
- All the application forms with respective to the Radiographer post for which the applicant is applying for are uploaded on the www.lakshwadeep.nic.in
- If Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same, and they must follow the following steps,:
Homepage>>Recruitment>>In News and Events tab select>>Circulars and Notifications>>Application for Radiographer>>Pdf will be opened>>Fill all details>>Submit
- The filed copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include HSC marksheets, and radiographer diploma certificates.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
- The copy of the form with all the details however must be maintained.
- All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in 13/06/2016 of notification being updated on the website
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.lakshwadeep.nic.in
- This is the link which has the advertisement of the post: http://lakshadweep.nic.in/ordersLarge.html