NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2017: Apply For Coordinator /Officer Posts
With regards to the National Health Mission aka NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, the organization has advertised the open vacancies for the post of Coordinator/Officer where the total number of seats available is 95 Nos further bifurcated into different categories. According to the National Health Mission, State Health Society Maharashtra which is based in Mumbai, the applicants must submit their forms duly completed along with compliance to all the norms failing which, the application might get rejection. To curb the issue where the application gets rejected due to errors, we have specified the method using which one can easily apply for any of the interested job profiles.
Vacancy Details & Salary Structure:
With respect to the official notification released by NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, the following are the advertised open positions available –
|Post Name||No of Posts||Pay Scale|
|IPHS Coordinator||11||Rs 21,600 /-|
|District Quality Assurance Coordinator||11||Rs 25,000 /-|
|District Account manager||02||Rs 21,600 /-|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||06|
|Accountant Cum DEO||08||Rs 9600 /-|
|Budget & Finance Officer||02||Rs 18,000 /-|
|Deputy Engineer||04||Rs 24,000 /-|
|Finance Cum Logistic Consultant||19||Rs 20,000 /-|
|District Programme Coordinator||17||Rs 24,000 /-|
|Quality Control Officer||01||Rs 36,000 /-|
|Biomedical Engineer||06||Rs 21,600 /-|
|Programme Officer||07||Rs 24,000 /-|
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|IPHS Coordinator||Diploma/Degree in Biomedical Engineering|
|District Quality Assurance Coordinator||Degree of MBBS with MPH or MHA/ MBBS/ BAMS or BHMS with MPH/MHA.|
|District Account manager||CA / Inter CA/ ICWA/ Inter ICWA/ MBA (Finance) with B.com/ M.Com. (With Latest Tally & CCC/MS-CIT)|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||M.Sc. in Statistics. Or B.Sc|
|Accountant Cum DEO||B.Com/ M.Com with Tally & Computer Knowledge. Marathi & English Typing Required.|
|Budget & Finance Officer||CA /Inter CA/ ICWA/ Inter ICWA.|
|MBA (Finance) with B.Com /M.Com./ B. Com.|
|And must have Latest Tally & MS-CIT /Equivalent Computer Course.|
|Finance Cum Logistic Consultant||CA/Inter CA/ICWA/Inter ICWA/|
|M.com or M.B.A. (Finance)|
|B.com. With Knowledge of Computer & Tally Accounting System|
|District Programme Coordinator||Any Medical Graduate with DPH/MPH/MHA/DHA from institution recognized by MCI. 2) Desirable: MBBS with DPH/MPH/MHA/DHA.|
|Quality Control Officer||M.D. (Microbiology)/ M.D. (Pathology)/ M.D. (Biochemistry)/ M.Sc. (Microbiology)/ Diploma in Clinical Pathology/MBBS|
|Biomedical Engineer||Degree/diploma in Biomedical Engineering or Diploma in medical electronics.|
|IPHS Supervisor||Diploma/Degree in Biomedical Engineering.|
|Programme Officer||Post graduate degree in Health Administration / Management (Graduate in Medical / Ayurveda / Homeopathy will be preferred.)|
According to the official Advertisement, the age limit for Open or General is 38 years above which, one is not eligible to apply. Note that the organization follows the Government Rules when it comes to relaxation for the candidates under Reserved Categories.
Check Now – Rajswasthya Recruitment
The selection for the right suitable candidates will be practiced based on the written test which is an objective based question paper and finally the interview. The participants will have to clear the test scoring above the cutoff marks or otherwise specified by the organization. The interview will be conducted only for those who have excelled the test and the selection will be done by the selection committee constituted by NRHM Maharashtra. The decision made by the committee will be final and binding.
Check Now – NRHM Tripura Recruitment
How to Apply:
As per the official announcements published by the organization under its notification titled NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, the applicants must make sure that the application submitted to the organization is completely filled with all the required piece of information and photocopies. Below are the steps using which one can apply minimizing the scope for errors, if any.
- The very foremost step is to go to the official portal of the organization in an attempt to gain information about the open vacancies along with the organization which is available at www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in or you can also visit www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in for the same purpose.
- Once on the website, proceed to the Recruitments or Careers section of the relevant website and look for the appropriate advertisement where description about the requirements is published.
- Now grab the application form format available online which you will have to fill with pen by taking a printout first.
- Now start filling up the form by feeding in details in all the blank spaces answering the appropriate question. Note that all the questions are compulsory failing which the application will be discarded citing incomplete information.
- Now stick passport sized photo on the application form as mentioned.
- Note that feeding information which is not true or fabricated is illegal and can result is elimination and even legal action against the applicants.
- Now move on to the next step where you attach the self attested photocopies of all the certificates and documents listed on the advertisement and then seal it in an envelope.
- Now post the envelope at the address mentioned below. Retain a copy of the application for later use.
Postal Address & Venue for NRHM Vacancy:
Commissioner (Family Welfare) & Director
National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, 3rd Floor
St. George’s Hospital Compound
P.D’ Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001
The last date to submit the application form is 8-11-2017.
The officially published notification is available at www.nrhm.recruitment.com.
Official Notification of above posts – Click Here