NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2016 for Various Vacancy Advt
National Rural Health Mission, of the state Chhattisgarh has circulated a position advertisement titled as the NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment of the year 2016. Talented along with willing individuals are encouraged to fill up the 14 no’s vacancies of the District Training Coordinator, the Counselors along with the Lab Technician Post. Skilled job hunters might apply against the NRHM Chhattisgarh Advertisement as soon as possible.
Applicants can apply for the openings by presence of the walk-in-interview which will be held on exact date which is offered below. Here, on this page of the raipur.gov.in, we are offering a number of essential information related to the NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2016 from below section of this page.
NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment of the year 2016 has given the advertisement to recruit 14 vacancies in the National Rural Health Mission, Chhattisgarh.
Total no of vacancies: 14
NRHM of the Chhattisgarh Vacancy in a detailed way:
|Posts Name of the advertised job||Vacancy of the post||Pay Scale of the post 2016|
|District Training Coordinator||01||Rs. 26400/-|
|RMNCH/ FP Counselors||01||Rs. 11, 000/-|
|Lab Technician||12||Rs. 10, 000/-|
Applying candidates should possess MBA/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ DMLT/ BMLT in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute according to post.
Age Limit :
Age limit of the candidates should 18 years at least as well as upper age limit of applicants will be decided by administration of the National Rural Health Mission, of the state Chhattisgarh.
Application Fee of the post:
Candidates (Unreserved Categories) require paying application fee of Rs. 650/- as well as other reserved category require paying fee of Rs. 325/- in the form of the Demand Draft.
Selection Process of the post:
- Selection Process is simple, by Walk-In-Interview and screening test
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply for NRHM Chhattisgarh Job?
- Initially candidates require to visit official site of organization that is raipur.gov.in
- Download the application form from the official site.
- Fill up it with all the requisite details given in form in a good manner.
- Applicants might attend for walk in interview as well as screening test on the scheduled date which is already given.
- Applicants are requested to emerge for walk-in along with duly filled application, attested photo copies of the required documents as well as testimonials along with original certificates at time of the interview. The Walk-in interview for the above said post will be held at the venue given in an official notification.
Important Dates of the post:
|Posts Name||Date of Interview/ Screening Test|
|The District Training Coordinator||30th May 2016|
|The RMNCH/ FP Counselors||06th June 2016|
|The Lab Technician||13th June 2016|
Applicants can check the other necessary detail regarding the NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2016, through the Official Notification circulated by the association .
NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2016 Advertisement – Check Here