NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 – Gynecologist, Anesthetist, Emergency Medical Officer, Pediatrician and Radiologist
National Health Mission, Chandigarh which is also called as NRHM Chandigarh has issued an advertisement on their website related to vacancies they have in their Department underlying the title NRHM Chandigarh recruitment 2016. The posts for which they have declared online are for the job-positions of Gynecologist, Anesthetist, Emergency Medical Officer, Pediatrician, Medical Officer and Radiologist, all they are wishing for hiring aspirating contenders to fill-up the above given positions as soon as possible. This endorsement will enable the interested applicants to know about all the process, including How to apply, when to submit the forms, what are the selection process, what will be the pay-scale for each of the given posts. One, who is interested, can grab a paper, write down the application, tuck in their Qualification documents and bring with them in walk-in-interview held by the department. The only criteria given are that one must hurry before deadline passes away.
According to the above endorsement filed by NRHM Department, following is some instructions about all the posts they are offering vacancies for, the given are the name of the empty posts they are looking to fill up, Gynecologist, Anesthetist, Emergency Medical Officer, Pediatrician Medical Officer ,and Radiologist. For which there are 19 seats empty. The official website of NRHM is www.nrhmchd.gov.in is being daily loaded with all required notifications and data required for applying above posts for. Applicants who want to apply can check out the website for suitable links. The only criteria are to apply before deadline.
NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment Notification:
The above endorsement filed by NRHM Department has all data about the given posts. The applicants who want to apply can come for walk-in-interview. Candidates who make it to the selection will be notified by Texts, SMS, Mails, or any contact details they have given while applying.
NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment Vacancy Details:
According to the above endorsement filed by NRHM Department given are some information about the posts which are vacant, how many seats are available, what are the requirements, etc.
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Gynecologist||4 Seats (2: SC, 2: OBC)|
|2.||Anesthetist||1 Seat (1:OBC)|
|3.||Emergency Medical Officer||2 Seats(2:OBC)|
|4.||Pediatrician||6 Seats(2:General,2: SC, 2: OBC)|
|5.||Radiologist||3 Seats(1:SC, 2: OBC)|
|6.||Medical Officer||3 Seats (3: OBC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||19 Seats|
- One must submit equally weighing documents for the above belonging to the category.
Required Qualification NRHM Chandigarh:
The above endorsement filed by NRHM Department has notified all the aspirants what qualifications they are looking for the selection,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Required-Qualifications|
|3.||Emergency Medical Officer||
- One must provide proper documents from the above fields.
According to the above endorsement filed by NRHM Department they have specified proper age limits for the posts given above which must be between 60-62 years.
Age relaxations will be given to those who provide proper documents.
- The above endorsement filed by NRHM Department states that the selection process will be done through walk-in-interviews.
- A venue and date will be given on which one must visit properly. No late comers will be entertained.
- The applicants must visit the official website for any details and must first read all instructions about the posts carefully.
- The posts for which they want to apply must be chosen and then on a plain paper application must be written on the show format.
- Qualification certificates must be affixed.
- Passport sized photographs must be brought on the venue.
- Valid ID and a copy of resume must be kept handy for validation.
- Original documents will be checked for confirmation.
- During interview, one’s experience would be counted and answering skills will be judged.
- Applicants will be judged based on how much knowledge do they have about the post they are applying for and about the department.
- After selection, chosen ones will be announced either on a venue or on the official website.
After undergoing all the process, once the applicant has been selected they will be entitled to enjoy following amount according to their posts by NRHM
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Pay-scale|
|1.||Gynecologist||75000 INR (monthly)|
|2.||Anesthetist||75000 INR (monthly)|
|3.||Emergency Medical Officer||38500 INR + 5000 INR incentives|
|4.||Pediatrician||75000 INR (monthly)|
|5.||Radiologist||75000 INR (monthly)|
|6.||Medical Officer||38500 INR + 5000 INR incentives|
How to Apply NRHM Chandigarh Jobs:
- According to the endorsement given by NHRM, the application process submission and process will be accepted while interview only.
- One must first visit the official website for any details which is www.nrhmchd.gov.in
- All notifications and data will be uploaded on the website.
- As there is no submission online, one can use the website for finding out proper advertisement format for the application and write the application respectively.
- All documents must be properly attached to the form.
- The original documents must be brought in while interview for validation.
- Application with passport sized photographs and Valid ID will be asked at the counter.
According to the endorsement given by NRHM following is the walk-in-interview date and time,
|Walk-in-interview date and time||6/8/2016, 9.am|
- Registration and entry will be done on the same day
- This is the official website of NRHM, www.nrhmchd.gov.in
- This is the NRHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 advertisement : Get PDF
- This is the application format: Download Here