NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017
National Health Mission is also popular as NRHM which is located in Assam invites application for 416 Rehabilitation Worker, Physiotherapist & Various posts on contract basis. Willing candidates are suggested to apply for the above posts on or before 20th April 2017. Visit official website or careersplus.in for more details about the NRHM Assam Vacancies 2017. Other details such as Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Salary Structure, Application Fee and much more are given below.
Vacancy Details of NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017:
|Name of NHM Jobs||No. of Vacancy||NHM Assam Vacancy||No. of Post|
|1. Consultant (Civil works)||01 Post||19. Consultant (Maternal Health)||01 Post|
|2. state Programme Manager||02 Post||20. Consultant (Pediatric & Neonatal Service)||01 Post|
|3. Consultant (Child & Health)||01 Post||21. Epidemiologist SIHFW||01 Post|
|4. State Coordinator (State Blood Cell)||01 Post||22. Urban Health Consultant||01 Post|
|5. State Consultant (Quality Monitoring)||01 Post||23. Urban Health Coordinator||02 Post|
|6. Addl Consultant (MH)||02 Post||24. Date Manager||02 Post|
|7. Addl Consultant (Civil)||01 Post||25. District Vector Borne Disease Consultant||09 Post|
|8. Project Engineer (Civil)||01 Post||26. Procurement and Supply Chain Management Consultant||01 Post|
|9. Data Analyst||01 Post||27. Statistical Assistant||01 Post|
|10. Audit Officer||02 Post||28. Manager, DEIC, RBSK||21 Post|
|11. Hospital Administrator||02 Post||29. District Coordinator||04 Post|
|12. Assistant Accounts/ Manager||02 Post||30. Speech Therapist||20 Post|
|13. Specialist (Cardiologist/ General Medicine)||04 Post||31. Dental Technician||27 Post|
|14. District Programme Officer||07 Post||32. Optometrist||07 Post|
|15. Finance Logistic Consultant||13 Post||33. Social Worker||27 Post|
|16. Physiotherapist NCD/RBSK||72 Post||34. Psychologist||27 Post|
|17. Rehabilitation worker||123 Post||35. Early Interventionist (Special Educator)||27 Post|
|18. Sr. Consultant Training||01 Post||Total Vacancies||416 Post|
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who prefer to apply for the NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017 should pass Intermediate or equivalent Education from the Govt. recognized University/Institute. They should also pass Multi Rehabilitation worker which is tenured for one and half year and obtained from the recognized institute.
Official Link :http://www.nrhmassam.in/
Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy or Diploma in Physiotherapy
62 years is maximum age limit for the Rehabilitation Worker
43 years is Maximum age limit for Physiotherapist.
How to Apply for NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the desired job in NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to arrange a set of Xerox copies of original documents, valid Email ID & Password and recent passport size photograph.
- Visit the Official website @ “http://www.nrhmassam.in/”.
- Press “career” tab and select the desired post to apply for NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017.
- Choose “Announcements” tab to get registered “NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017” tab.
- Soon after entering valid details pay the application fee and click on submit tab.
- Challan receipt will be generated on your monitor.
- Save and take a print out of the Challan recipient on your screen.
- Upload all the necessary documents listed on the advertisement along with the attestation of signature attested recent passport size photograph.
- Click on “Submit” button soon after cross-checking the final document.
- Save and download it on your screen for further correspondence.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Last Date of Application: 20.04.2017
NRHM Assam Recruitment 2017 for the post of Medical Officer for 1 Year Contract Period:
Medical Officer (NRHM) Contract for 1 year under the national health mission, Assam.
National Health Mission invites application from the doctors on contract basis for a period of 1 year, who had completed compulsory rotary internship from any government medical college in Assam. National Health Mission, an organization that functions under the ministry of health and family welfare calls for young doctors who have recently completed their MBBS degree from any government medical college in Assam and who have completed their compulsory rotary residential internship in the same hospital.
Doctor, Medical officer, under NHM.
No. NHM/Esstt/Adv/115/08-09/Pt-II/ 26327
A total of 1 post is available for the post of medical officer to be posted in Assam.
MBBS from any government medical college in Assam, who has completed 1 year of compulsory rotary residential internship (CRRI) from the same college in 2017 before the commencement of this notification, and registered with Assam Medical Council. The candidate must have registered with the central medical register maintained by the central government. The candidate should be a permanent resident/native of Assam or hold domicile status in Assam.
Age limit of candidate limited by NRHM guidelines and in association with MCI guidelines. Relaxation of age limit as per the guidelines followed by the State Government of Assam and Reservation Policy from time to time.The lower age limit is as prescribed by the medical council of India. The upper age limit for 55 years with the following relaxation guidelines.
- A total of 5 years for candidates who belong to the scheduled tribe communities.
- A total of 5 years for candidates who belong to the scheduled caste communities.
- A total of 5 years 3 years for candidates who belong to the other backward caste communities.
Relaxation of age for physically challenged individuals would be as per guidelines of the state, not accounting to more than 40% of physical handicap.
A personal interview will be conducted by the interviewing panel. The applications will be scrutinized by the scrutinizing committee and the qualified individuals would be called for an interview at a later date as decided by the committee. The interview shall consist of a general round, as well as a technical round, following which the merit list of candidates would be released. The selected candidate would be intimated by phone, SMS, and through post (certificate of postings).
A consolidated emolument of 35,000 per month for a period of one year.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can visit the NRHM website at www.nrhmassam.in and submit the application form in the prescribed format.
The candidates need to apply through the website only. No other means of application or by posts would be entertained.
The individual has to upload a recent passport size photograph along with the application.
The individual should retain a print copy of the application form for further verification.
Application / Processing Fee:
No application fee is collected by NRHM for the purpose of processing or purchasing of application. Any such events or activities would account to fraud and could be punishable according as per Medical Council of India rules and Ethics Guidelines. The government of Assam does not solicit application fee or processing fee for the post advertised for medical officer.
The last date for application is 20th March 2015, and the opening of application form would be on 2 March 2017.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The application form is to be submitted along with required documents while called for interview.
Candidates will be shortlisted and then notified according to merit list and performance during the interview.
If two or more candidates score the same mark, then priority will be given to the senior individual, considered according to the date of birth. If the date of birth is similar, then a lot system would be applied as per the guidelines of Medical Council of India guidelines.
Any queries about the recruitment or disputes should be addressed to the Mission Director, National Health Mission, Assam.
The candidates are requested to appear for interview with the following documents.
- All original certificates secondary school, high school.
- All original mark list MBBS, 1st professional 2nd professional, 3rd professional, and provisional certificates.
- Copies of transfer certificates from school and recently studied institution.
- An original course completion certificate.
- Temporary and permanent registration with Medical Council of India.
- Permanent registration with Assam Medical Council.
- Registration and membership information with the Indian Medical Council (Assam Chapter-optional).
- Caste certificate.
- Copy of the application form that is duly signed and attested by the candidate.
- 3 photocopies of all the certificates duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Copies of address proof including voter id, ration card, Aadhar card, pan card, etc.
- Copies of rent agreement or tax receipt or domicile certificate.
- Handicap certificate in case of individuals who are handicapped or hearing impaired.
Background verification: Background verification will be performed on the applicant once selected for interview.
The candidate should not have engaged in antisocial or anti national activities, and no pending case or FIR or any case of suspected criminality should have been recorded on the individual.
The individual should sign a contract for a period of 1 year starting from the date of appointment or a bond of 2 lakhs be signed along with two guarantors, who are domiciled in Assam before appointment.
The candidate should be willing to be transferred across the state in both rural and urban areas and should be able to serve in remote areas.
The selected candidate should produce an NOC a No Objection Certificate if the candidate is pursuing any further course from the director of the institute.
The decision of the interview board and panel would be final. No further enquiries or information would be entertained.