- 1 NPTI Admission 2016 – PDC (Thermal)/PGDC (T&D) Courses at www.npti.in
- 2 Courses offered by NPTI Admission 2016-2017
- 3 NPTI Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Application Fee:
- 5 Selection Process:
- 6 Total Seats Available:
- 7 How to Apply:
- 8 Important Dates –
- 9 Advertisement Links and Application Form Links
NPTI Admission 2016 – PDC (Thermal)/PGDC (T&D) Courses at www.npti.in
National Power Training Institute or NPTI has issued advertisement for NPTI Admission 2016 where the candidates can apply for the courses of their choice. The NPTI invites candidates to submit their application form to take admission in the Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Transmission and Distribution courses. The applicants can view the notification available here to check the eligibility criteria and other associated details pertaining to their respective courses by submission of application form in a suitable format as prescribed by the notification and courier it to given address. The Last date for NPTI Admission 2016 is 13th June for PGDC T&D and 31st July for PDC Thermal.
Courses offered by NPTI Admission 2016-2017
- Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution.
NPTI Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
As per the advertisement issued by NPTI Admission 2016, following are the eligibility criteria for the mentioned courses –
- PDC (Thermal)
The above course has the prerequisite to possess Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering with good academic Records.
- PGDC (T&D)
The above course requires prerequisites of Diploma B.E. in Power or Electrical and Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent with good academic records from any recognized Institute or University.
As per the advertisement issued by the NPTI Admission 2016, the Application fee for all the candidates is 400/- which is payable in the form of Demand Draft where the DD is drawn in the favor of NPTI, Badarpur and payable at New Delhi.
As the Advertisement issued by the NPTI Admission 2016, the selection process of all the candidates applying for any of the courses mentioned above will depend on merit.
Total Seats Available:
As per the Advertisement released by the NPTI Admission 2016, following are the details on availability of seats –
- PDC (Thermal) – 80 Seats
- PGDC(T&D) – 60 Seats
As per the advertisement, Seats are reserved for SC, ST, and OBC as per Government of India Norms. Some of the seats at the NPTI are reserved by the Power Utilities which are the Sponsors for NPTI.
How to Apply:
Following are the Instructions on How to Apply for NPTI Admission 2016 –
- All the Eligible Candidates can apply for the above mentioned courses as per the advertisement issued by NPTI Admission 2016 on the official website of the organization which is reachable at www.nptidelhi.net.
- The candidates will have to download the application form and fill it manually.
- The candidates will have to attach copies of all the required credentials and documents as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Then mail or courier the application form and documents at the following address.
- Attach the Demand Draft on the application form with the name of the payer at the back of the envelope and courier it to –
Postal Address –
To The Principal Director,
National Power Training Institute (NR),
Badarpur, New Delhi – 110044.
Important Dates –
Following are the important dates as mentioned in the advertisement issued by the NPTI Admission 2016 –
|Name Of the Course||Last Date For the Receipt Of the Applications|
|For PGDC T&D||13th June 2016|
|For PDC Thermal||31st July 2016|
Results related to Counseling List Declaration
|Name of the course||Counseling Last Date|
|For PGDC T&D||17.06.16|
|For PDC Thermal||12.08.16|
Counseling of the post
|Name of the Course||Date|
|For PGDC T&D||01.07.16|
|For PDC Thermal||09.09.16|
Advertisement Links and Application Form Links
The Link for Application form for Postgraduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution is http://npti.in/pdf/Application%20form%20For%20PGDC%20T&D,%20%20PDC%20(2014-15).pdf
Admission Notice at http://npti.in/pdf/NPTI%20Ad._English_(15cm%20x%2027cm)_07.05.2015%20(1).pdf