|Click Here NPCIL Technical Trainee Posts|
|Click Here for NPCIL Steno Grade 1 and 2 Posts|
|Click Here for NPCIL Executive Trainee PostsPosts|
NPCIL Recruitment 2017:
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), made the NPCIL Recruitment 2017 alive on the website. They have spread out invitations so that newcomers can log in and know about this. There are indeed many departments in which the Executive Trainee has yet to be filled for. The Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Electronics and Communication and Civil departments are some of the enlisted ones. The advertisement number is NPCIL / HRM / ET / 2017 / 01 is the number for the NPCIL Recruitment 2017. The candidates will be let into the Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Electronics and Communication and Civil departments through means of scores they have obtained in GATE 2017.
Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification
Name of the post : Executive Trainee Posts
Required Qualification :
Candidates who are willing to apply for the NPCIL ,should have Graduate in Engineering from the State govt/Central govt recognized boards.for more details visit official notification.
Age limit to apply for the NPCIL Recruitment is maximum 26 years.
The entire selection process of the NPCIL will be done either through Interviews or through written exams.
The pay scale by NPCIL to candidates selected for the post of Executive Trainee post is RS .35000/- According to the notification.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the NPCIL jobs, when one has been showing interest for the Executive trainee post they have to go on www.npcilcareers.co.in
- When visiting this website, you will be able to see three main tabs on the webpage of NPCIL which has a tab saying “Careers”.
- Here, on clicking this link, you can view the very recent advertisement which can be found online, in a separate table arranged over rest of the advertisements so that it becomes easy to rectify which one is new.
- After that, just read the keyword saying “Recruitment for Engineering graduates” and read the advertisement.
- Firstly, the person has to register themselves on the website of GATE and appear for the exam online whose link is www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
- Just register yourself and appear for the exam and wait for the online results to show.
- After that, once when you have read the notification about NPCIL Recruitment 2017, you can now register yourself through the steps given on the beginning of this section.
- Just click on “Click here to apply online” and know about the application.
- If the website requires form filling online, submit it as soon as possible.
Last Date to Apply for the NPCIL Posts is : 15th June 2017
For official Notification : Click Here
NPCIL Recruitment 2017- ITI, Lab Technician, Trainees, Diploma Holders – 23 Technical Trainee Posts – Download Application Form Today!
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL) has issued an official advertisement inviting People with Disabilities to submit applications for Technical and Trainee posts. Interested aspirants can download the application form for submission before last date of 31st November, 2016. The suitable aspirants are selected based on their eligibility and performance in written/trade tests and interview. As per the NPCIL Recruitment 2017 notification, The candidates with good skills and attitude are given preference. The following document presents the necessary information as follows –
NPCIL Jobs Vacancy Details:
The comprehensive vacancy details for the posts notified by NPCIL are mentioned below –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Total Posts||Salary||Age Limits||Qualifications|
|1||Assistant Grade -1(Human Resource)||3||Rs. 25500/||21 to 28 years||BSc/BCom/BA, Degree in CS or IT + 40 WPM English Typing Speed + Basic Computer Knowledge|
|2||Assistant Grade -1(Finance & Accounts)||7||Rs. 25500/||21 to 28 years|
|3||Assistant Grade -1(Contracts & Materials Management)||3||Rs. 25500/||21 to 28 years|
|4||Pathology Lab Technician(Scientific Assistant/B)||1||Rs. 35400/-||18 to 30 years||B Sc + 1 Yr. Diploma or B Sc in Medical Lab. Technology|
|5||Stipendiary Trainee(Diploma holder in Engineering)- Mechanical (Category – 1)||2||Rs. 9300 – 35400/-||18 to 25 years||Engineering Diploma in Mechanical + SSC or HSC level – English Medium|
|6||Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma holder in Engineering) – Electronics (Category – 1)||1||Rs. 9300 – 35400/-||18 to 25 years||Engineering Diploma in Electronics + SSC or HSC level – English Medium|
|7||Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2) (Category – 2)||2||Rs. 6200 – 21700/-||18 to 24 years||HSC (10 +2) or ISC + SSC or HSC – English Medium|
|8||Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Welder (Category – 2)||1||Rs. 6200 – 21700/-||18 to 24 years||SSC (10 years) Mathematics & Science + 2 years ITI certificate in Turner/Fitter/Welder|
|9||Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Turner (Category – 2)||1||Rs. 6200 – 21700/-||18 to 24 years|
|10||Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Fitter (Category – 2)||2||Rs. 6200 – 21700/-||18 to 24 years|
The academic qualifications are mentioned in the above table as per the terms of reference. The aspirants who show enthusiasm, skill, and dynamism are given preference by the organization’s selection committee.
The age limits are specified in the above table as per the official instructions. Relaxation in upper age limit is offered only to those who have reservations.
The aspirants will be selected by the organization on the basis of their performance in written and trade tests such as typing, welding, fitting, turning, etc., Interview performance is taken into consideration by the selection committee for making the final appointments.
The selected candidates receive appropriate salaries suitable to their job titles as mentioned in the above table.
How to Apply:
- The interested aspirants can submit their applications forms using the following steps –
- First, The official website has to be visited using the following link -http://www.npcil.nic.in/
- The Opportunities tab at the middle of the home page has the Read More link.
- This link opens the job opportunities table with official notifications.
- Download the official notification and the application form in PDF format.
- Take a print out of the application form and fill in all the correct details.
- Submit the application form with affixed photo and testimonial photocopies at –
Manager (HRM), Recruitment Section,
Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk,
Tamil Nadu – 627 106
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the NPCIL Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Date Of Official Notification||24th November, 2016|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application||30th November, 2016|
The link to official website of NPCIL is at: http://www.npcil.nic.in/
The link to the official notification and application form is at: http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx
The NPCIL Recruitment 2016-2017 notification has been published on its website for the recruitment of positions that are Steno Grade-I, Assistant Grade – I ( HR / Finance & Accounts / Contracts & Materials Management ) for which the overall vacancies are 56 nos. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited ( NPCIL ) which is a public sector enterprise located in the state of Tamil Nadu. The organization is seeking qualified and talented candidates for its vacant posts for which it has released advertisement which contains information on Selection Process, recruitment details, qualifications, etc. The candidates who are interested in applying for any of the posts are required to submit their applications before the due date of 31st December 2016. The official portal of NPCIL is www.npcil.nic.in.
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
With reference to the NPCIL Recruitment 2016-2017 advertisement, the organization has published requirements for the following vacant position –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Steno Grade-I||Gen – 08
OBC – 05
SC – 03
Total – 16
|Assistant Grade- I ( HR )||Gen – 08
OBC – 03
SC – 05
Total – 16
|Assistant Grade- I ( Finance and Accounts )||Gen – 04
OBC – 03
VH – 01
Total – 08
|Assistant Grade- I ( Contracts & Material Management )||Gen – 08
OBC – 05
SC – 02
HH – 01
Total – 16
The applicants must acquire the given qualifications in order to be eligible for the respective posts –
- Steno Grade-1
The candidates must have graduate degree scoring at least 50% with English typing speed of 80 wpm. The applicants must have a certificate on the course of MS Office, Internet Surfing, Email Management of the duration of minimum 6 months.
- Assistant Grade – I.
The applicants are required to have obtained Commerce or Science Graduate Degree scoring at least 50%. The applicants must have stenography speed of 40 wpm. The aspirants must have obtained certification in MS Officer, Internet Surfing, Email Management for the duration of at least 6 months. The participants with Hindi typing experience will be given preference.
The candidates who have obtained Graduation in I.T. or Computer Science will be exempted from Certification Course.
With reference to the NPCIL Recruitment 2016-2017 advertisement, the age limit for all the above mentioned posts is 21 to 28 years as on 31st December 2016.
- The organization will provide 3 years as relaxable period for OBC candidates.
- Similarly, SC/ST candidates will receive 05 years and General PWD candidates will get 10 years as relaxable period.
- The candidates can refer the official advertisement for complete information for which the link is provided below.
The organization has quoted the basic pay for all vacant posts listed above as 25,500/- Per Month.
The candidates are required to attend the selection process according to which the selection will be made. Following is the selection process for all the vacant posts –
- Steno Grade – I
The selection process quoted by the advertisement consists of Written Examination, Typing Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Stenography Test. The candidates must qualify each round in order to be shortlisted for the post of Steno Grade – I.
- Assistant Grade – I
The selection process as quoted in the NPCIL Recruitment 2016-2017, the applicants will have to go through Written Examination, Typing Test, and Computer Proficiency Test. The applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in all the rounds.
How to Apply:
The advertisement titled NPCIL Recruitment 2016-2017 provides information on How to Apply for the vacant posts –
- The applicants are required to go to URL www.npcil.nic.in which is the official portal of the host organization.
- The next instruction is to click on Careers and Human Resource Management section after which click on opportunities and then click on Advertisement No. KKNPP/HRM/2016/03.
- Here the participants can refer the official advertisement.
- The applicants will have to download the adjoining application form in prescribed format and then fill it manually.
- The aspirants are required to furnish complete information concerning Personal Details, Qualification, Experience, etc.
- The contestants must make sure that no field is empty incomplete as incomplete forms might get the application rejected.
- The candidates are required to stick passport sized photo on the application form and do the signature on the form wherever required.
- The application form requires candidates to attach self attested copies of documents along with the application form and put it in the envelope with the Post Name.
- The candidates are required to send the envelope at the given postal address –
Postal Address –
“Manager (HRM), Recruitment Section,
Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram 8 Taluk,
Tirunelveli Dist, Tamil Nadu – 627 106.
- The closure date for receipt of application form is 31st December 2016 at 1700 hours.
Following are the associated important dates mentioned in the NPCIL Recruitment 2016-2017 –
|Closure Date for submission of Application||31st December 2016 at 1700 Hours|
The official website of NPCIL Recruitment 2016-2017 is www.npcil.nic.in
The Recruitment Portal of NPCIL is https://www.npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/DefaultInfo.aspx?info=Oppurtunities.
The official advertisement is listed at http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx.