North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
The North Western Railway has updated a recent job notification title as North Western Railway recruitment 2017 to fill the eligible candidates in the vacant posts. The North Western Railway is located in Jaipur where many posts will be filled through online mode. As per the RRC NWR recruitment notification eligible candidates are called to fill the 307 vacancies of Typist, Pilot, Tech., Clerk, Examiner, Stenographer, Engineer, Pharmacist and Nurse etc. The North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 inviting contenders to apply online can submit their full-fledged application with prompt details via online. The aspirants should take care of submitting the application before the last date via official website www.rrchaipur.in.
North Western Railway Vacancy details:
|Name of Organizing Body||North Western Railway|
|End Date to Submit Online Application Form||12th October 2017|
North Western Railway Vacancies:
There are nearly 400 vacancies in the North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 for filling up the required fields. Here are the details of the posts names and number of posts at careersplus site and the official website of the North Western Railway.
|Post Name||North Western Railway Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Clerk Cum Typist||11||12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. Typing speed 30 w.p.m. in English and 25 w.p.m in Hindi.|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||159||Matriculation pass plus
(A) ITI certificate/ Act Pilot Apprenticeship passed in relevant trade
(B) Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics / Automobiles Engineering in lieu of ITI.
|Tech. Gr. III (Signal)||13||
((i) Matriculation plus ITI/Act. Apprenticeship
(ii) 10 +2 with Physics and Maths
(iii) 03 (Three) year Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline
12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate
12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination and for the skill test prescribed dictation speed of 80 W.P.M. duration time 10 minutes and transcription time is 50 minutes (English) and 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer
|Pharmacist Gr.III (Medical)||01||
10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 02 (two) years Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with state Pharmacy Council
|Goods Guard||47||A university degree or its equivalent.|
|Station Master||57||A university degree or its equivalent. Diploma in Rail Transport and management from the institute of Rail|
|Junior Engineer (Signal)||02||Three years Diploma in (a) Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/Communication Engineering
(b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/Electronics/ Information I Technology/Communication Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
|Junior (P. Way)||03||(a) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc Engineer in Civil Engineering of three years duration OR
(b) A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
|Staff Nurse||01||Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery form a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council Or B.Sc. (Nursing).|
Candidates applying for North Western Railway recruitment should not exceed 42 years for general category. Age relaxation provided as per the government rules for SC/ST -47 years and OBC category 45 Years.
Selection of candidates will be done for North Western Railway Jobs on the basis of their performance in computer based test or written examination followed by aptitude/ speed/skill test, document verification and Medical Examination.
Selected candidates for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 will be very impressive from the Jaipur Department of Railway Recruitment cell.
|Clerk Cum Typist||G.Pay Rs. 1900/- (Level-2)|
|Assistant Loco Pilot|
|Tech. Gr. III (Signal)|
|Ticket Examiner||G.Pay Rs. 2000/- (Level-3)|
|Stenographer (Hindi)||G.Pay Rs. 2400/- (Level-4)|
|Pharmacist Gr.III (Medical)||G.Pay Rs. 2800/- (Level-5)|
|Station Master||G.Pay Rs. 4200/- (Level-6)|
|Junior Engineer (Signal)|
|Junior (P. Way)|
|Staff Nurse||G.Pay Rs. 4600/- (Level-7)|
- Candidates after selection will be appointed on their individual merit along with their education qualification and pass percentage.
- Final verification Educational Certificates of the candidates will be verified after their Medical Examination result.
Online Filing of Application:
- The aspirants who are on swing to apply online for the North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 post should complete the simple steps given below.
- First open the chrome page and enter into www.rrcjaipur.in. for filling your complete details online.
- A notification tab will be seen on the Menu Bar with a note ‘Please here to view the Notification General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) Notification No. : 03/2017 Dated 13.09.2017} for the Year 2017-18’.
- Check the details before clicking on “Apply Online” link.
- Correct details of the candidates should be filled in the application form according to the certificates of the candidates.
- Soon after filing the necessary details upload all the necessary canned copies and click on the “Submit” button. This is the final step to submit the application.
- The filled in applications should be taken printout so that they are necessary for further correspondence.
Important Dates and Notification:
Last Date to Apply Online – 12th Oct 2017
North Western Railway Recruitment Notification – Download Here
Freaks who are willing to apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 can visit the official website and can subscribe to careersplus site for latest updates.
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|