North Eastern Hill University Results 2017
It is a good news for those who were eagerly waiting for the North Eastern Hill University Results 2017. After much speculations and rumors, the North Eastern Hill University which is located in Meghalaya has finally updated the list of results on its registered website which can be accessed now. The University had uploaded the results for those students who were present and had attended the last semester examination which was scheduled in October 2016 for odd semester across all the faculties and years of students. Now that the results are live, students can feel free to check it out and download it to know their performance and the marks they scored. Also they will come to know about the passing status or if they have to appear for any additional examination as well. Kindly go through the entire notification to know more about North Eastern Hill University and the associated procedure to check out and download the results.
Name of the University – North Eastern Hill University
Name of the Exam – North Eastern Hill University Semester Examination
Category – Results
Status – Released.
About North Eastern Hill University:
Incorporated on 19th July 1973, the NEHU was setup after Act of Parliament was passed. The University has advanced teaching and research facilities. Abbreviated as NEHU, originally the university has its jurisdiction in Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Meghalaya and Nagaland, however, after the Nagaland University was incorporated, the university had ceased to have its jurisdiction to Nagaland and Mizoram. The university has its campus in Umshing spread across 1225 acres of land in the state of Meghalaya.
check now – North Eastern Hill University time table
How to check and Download North Eastern Hill University Results 2017:
The registered website of NEHU is among the best website to search for updates as it is easy to understand and operate. Below is a guideline we have compiled in order to drive our visitors directly to their results without any confusion.
- First of all, one must always open www.nehu.ac.in which is the registered website of the university where all the official announcements are made.
- Once on the website, Click on the Examination Tab available on the homepage.
- The resultant page will show all the results, timetables, and other updates published by the university.
- Here, the results are declared for each course under its own degree level thus enabling the participants to directly go to the degree level i.e. UG, PG and then search for their course.
- Once you get your programme or course link, hit Download Now button associated with it which will open up the results of that particular courses.
- In the pdf file format of the results, roll numbers for students who had passed is available where you can search your roll number sequentially or by hitting Ctrl+F to find the same.
- Hit the link “Click Here For the Detail UG Semester Results October 2016” on the Examination section to retrieve the complete detailed results.
Exams section – www.exams.nehu.ac.in
Check the complete results at http://results.logisys.net.in/nehu/