North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Notice for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak.
The North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 has recently propounded the recruitment notice for the open vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak. With reference to the notice, the total number of seats available is 748 Nos which is bifurcated into states for which the details is provided in the given notification. Further, the aspirants willing to apply for the said positions must have acquired the qualification requirements mentioned below as well as must abide by the age limitation has mentioned in order to be eligible for application. The participants must submit the online application form before the deadline of 24th May 2017 after which the organization will cease to accept any new applications. The aspirants who are interested in applying for the open position of Gramin Dak Sevak must go through the given notification which furnishes details on salary structure, selection process, how to apply, application fee, important dates and links, etc.
Based on the advertisement published by the North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, here are the designations for which the vacancies are available –
|Designations||Number of Positions|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||Mizoram – 92 Nos
Agartala – 97 Nos
Dharmanagar – 181 Nos
Meghalaya – 313 Nos
Manipur – 15 Nos
Nagaland – 16 Nos
Arunachal Pradesh – 34 Nos
The aspirants are required to have completed their 10th standard or equivalent in the very first attempt with scores enough to be promoted to the intermediate level. The applicants must be proficient in computer with certificate of training of a minimum 60 days obtained from a training institute recognized by Central or State Government or other competent authority as per the advertisement.
With regards to the official advertisement published by the North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, the participants who are interested in applying for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak must be between 18 to 40 years of age as on the receipt of application form. Further, the organization has propounded relevant information on relaxation in the upper age limit as per which, it will offer 05 years of relaxation for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC category and 10 years for PH Category of candidates.
Although not mentioned, the salary for the said position will be as per the grade and rank of the position in the organization. The participants will get handsome salary with benefits enjoyed by others on the same rank.
The advertisement published by the North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 has mentioned the selection process as per which, the organization will shortlist candidates based on the merit. The scores obtained in the 10th standard will be considered in the merit list which will be prepared by the Selection Committee assembled by the organization.
An Application Fee of 100/- must be paid in lieu of Application form at any Head Post Office. The participants should mention his/her registration number obtained during application submission to pay the application fee. The aspirants under SC/PH/ST category are exempted for the payment.
How to Apply:
The participants who are willing to apply for the said position must abide by the procedure stated below –
- The very first step is to go to www.appost.in and then go to the Recruitment section where the link to apply for the said position is available or click on the direct link provided below.
- Then, click on Apply Online after which the participants will be navigate to the Registration page.
- Now enter the details as asked in order to obtain Registration Number and other credentials.
- Now login onto the website with the provided credentials and then continue filling up the application form.
- It is highly recommended not to include any canvassed details or the application form will be rejected if found any or if the application contains incomplete details.
- The next step is to update the scanned image of applicant’s photograph on the application form wherever needed along with the specimen of signature for which the dimensions and other variables are provided in the official advertisement.
- Then, the participants are required to upload the testimonials, documents, and credentials such as Age and Address proof, category and class certificate, educational mark sheets, etc.
- The next step is to click on Submit button to submit the application form.
- The aspirants will have to pay the application fee at the head post office as per directed in the North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
- It is ideal to take a copy of the application form for future reference.
With reference to the North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, following is the list of important dates –
|Opening date for application submission||25th April 2017|
|Final Date for submission of application via Online Mode||24th May 2017|
Apply Online at http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/.