Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Position of Office Assistant, Junior Assistant, Maintainer, etc
The Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017 (NMRC Recruitment) invites candidates to apply for the vacant job titles of Maintainer, Account Assistant, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Stenographer, Customer Relations Assistant and Station Controller which combines to form 745 Nos of openings. The Application form must be submitted through online mode. The participants who is interested to enroll for any of the job title must go through the respective selection procedure that consists of various stages where the final selection is made depending on the performance, qualifications, etc. The applicants must meet the below given parameters in order to be eligible for any posts mentioned in this advertisement. Note that the last date to apply is 15th December 2016.
NMRC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The available positions for which the recruitment will be commenced shortly are as followed –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies||Salary Structure|
|Maintainer||311||8,000/- to 14,140/- Per Month|
|Stenographer||01||10,170/- to 18,500/- Per Month|
|Junior Engineer / Civil||20||13,500/- to 25,520/- Per Month|
|Junior Engineer / Mechanical||18|
|Junior Engineer / Electronics||63|
|Junior Engineer / Electrical||59|
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||65||10,170/- to 18,500/- Per Month|
|Station Controller / Train Operator ( SC/TO )||194||13,500/- to 25,520/- Per Month|
The applicants who are interested to apply for any of the vacant positions must possess B.A./B.Com/Diploma/Engineering/B.Sc/ITI in respective discipline from well known University or Institute scoring good academic records.
With reference to the Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017, the Age criteria for the vacant posts are given below –
- The applicants applying for the post of Maintainer must be between 18 to 25 years of age.
- The applicants interested to enrol for any other posts mentioned above must be between 18 to 28 years.
- The Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017 will provide Relaxable period for applicants under SC/ST/OBC category as per permissible.
With reference to the Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016, the following are the Selection Procedure for vacant positions –
- Customer Relations Assistant and SC/TO –
The applicants wanting to apply for these positions must go through Written Test, Psycho Test, and Personal Interview round. The candidates will be called for Medical Examination after which the selection will be done.
- Junior Engineers ( Mechanical/Civil/Electronics/Electrical ) –
The selection process for these positions is of Written Test and Personal Interview. The Written Test will have two papers. The final submission will be made after the Medical Examinations are conducted.
- Maintainer –
The selection procedure for this position is Written Test and Medical Examination. The final selection will be made by selection panel keeping the performance at previous tests in consideration.
- Office Assistant, Account Assistant, and Stenographer –
The applicants will have to undergo selection procedure that consists of Written Examination and Medical Test. The Written Test will be conducted in two papers and the selection panel will decide the fate based on the candidate’s performance and other parameters.
The Applicants wanting to apply for any of the vacant posts must pay 400/- as Application Fee for General and OBC category. The applicants under PWD/SC/ST must pay 150/- as application fee.
How to Apply NMRC Recruitment:
The concerned organization has published the Application Form on its official website for which the instructions are as follows –
- Enter the URL www.delhimetrorail.com
- Now direct to the “Careers” section where all the advertisements and notifications are uploaded.
- Now click on the Link “NMRC/OM/HR/I/2016” which will open the official advertisement which the participants can refer.
- After referring, click on “Apply Online” which will open Online Application Form.
- The participants will have to enter all the details required by the application form.
- The form must be completely filled and incomplete forms will be subjected to get rejected.
- Further, the applicants must upload scanned or digital image of specimen of signature and passport sized photo on the application form.
- The next instruction is to upload documents such as testimonials and certificates pertaining to qualifications, age, experience, address proof, etc.
- Now the participants will be directed to pay their application fee and then click on Submit button.
- The best practice is to obtain the printout of the duly filled application form for future use.
With reference to the Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016, the following are the important dates –
|Commencement of Online Registration||05th November 2016.|
|Period for Payment of Application Fee||07th November to 19th December 2016|
|Generation of Bank Challan||15th December 2016|
|Final Date for Online Registration||15th December 2016.|
The official advertisement is available at http://eapplicationonline.com/NMRC2016/Document/Advertisement.pdf.
The official site is www,delhimetrorail.com