- 1 NMMC Recruitment 2017 – Primary School Teachers – 161 Posts – HSC, D Ed, B Ed, BA, BSc Graduates Apply Today! – Last Date – 2nd Jan, 2017
- 2 NMMC Jobs Vacancy Details:
- 3 Required Qualification:
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Selection Process:
- 6 Salary Structure:
- 7 How to Apply NMMC Recruitment:
- 8 Important Dates:
- 9 Important Links:
NMMC Recruitment 2017 – Primary School Teachers – 161 Posts – HSC, D Ed, B Ed, BA, BSc Graduates Apply Today! – Last Date – 2nd Jan, 2017
Are you looking for a primary teacher job? Do you have a diploma or bachelor’s degree in Education? Then you have landed on the right page! The Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation (NMMC) has current openings in its Education Department for temporary teacher positions. You have to fill in the application form and submit it using only the online mode. As per the NMMC Recruitment 2017 notification, The aspirants have to submit applications before the last date of 2nd Jan, 2017. The following page with comprehensive information on the teachers’ posts is displayed and maintained by our website team based on the latest available details from NMMC.
NMMC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The NMMC Recruitment 2017 advertisement tabulates the following vacancy details –
|Temporary Teacher Posts For Primary Education|
|Sl. No.||Category/ Community||Marathi||Hindi||Urdu||Minimum Qualification||Salary||Age Limits|
|1||SC||24||15||2||Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)+ Diploma in Education (D Ed.)
BA + B Ed.
BSc = B Ed.
|Rs 12,000 per month||38 – 43 years|
|Grand Total of Posts = 161||80||73||8|
The aspirants should have either diploma or a bachelor’s degree in Education along with higher secondary pass or bachelor’s degrees such as B Sc or BA. The degrees and diplomas awarded by recognised universities and colleges are only acceptable to the selection committee of NMMC.
Check Here – Jobs by Qualification
As per the NMMC Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the age requirements are specified below-
- The minimum age of the candidates has to be 38 years or above.
- The maximum age of the candidates has to be 43 years or less.
The applications are verified and suitable aspirants are selected for the short list, based on their merit marks in D Ed. or B Ed. Original and photocopies of all certificates, mark sheets, and supporting documents are also verified during the interview. The aspirants have to spend their own money and appear for the interview as they do not receive TA or DA. The results of the final appointments will be placed online, as and when the selection rounds are finished.
The selected teachers will receive a monthly salary of Rs 12,000 as remuneration for their services, as per the NMMC Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
Check Now – State Government jobs
How to Apply NMMC Recruitment:
The interested aspirants can apply using the following step-by-step procedure –
- First, Open the official website of NMMC at the link – https://www.nmmc.gov.in/
- Scroll down to the left corner of the page with “Citizens Arena”
- Click the ‘Jobs’ link in this section to open the advertisements page.
- The ‘Recruitment of temporary teachers…’ link has to be clicked next by the aspirant.
- The official notification with all the job details is opened in the new page.
- Read all the instructions carefully to check your eligibility for this job.
- Next click the link ‘…Online Recruitment Form’ to open a new page with the application data form.
- Read the instructions, fill in all the mandatory information, and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the response form, which is generated by the system and then sent to your email.
- Use a good quality A4 size paper to take the print out.
- Affix a latest passport size photo and sign this response form.
- This response form has to be submitted during document verification stage of selection.
As per the NMMC Recruitment 2017 notification, The following notable dates are listed –
|Date Of Official Notification||26th December, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application||26th December, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Application||2nd January, 2017 By 12 AM|
The link to official website of NMMC is at: https://www.nmmc.gov.in/
The links to the official notifications and online application process is at: Download Notification