NIWE Recruitment 2017 – Hindi Translator, Steno Typist Posts – National Institute Of Wind Energy Vacancy – Notification Released!
National Institute Of Wind Energy has re-advertised a notification for Hindi Translator and Steno Typist posts. As per NIWE Recruitment 2017, the current vacancy are open to skilled translators and typists with the required eligibility criteria. If you are interested in these NIWE jobs, download the prescribed application format using the below given method and important links. You have to submit applications by registered/speed post before the last date of 22nd Feb, 2017. You also have to pay the processing fee using only DD format and submit affixed photo and testimonial copies as proof. The screening committee verifies correct applications for the National Institute Of Wind Energy jobs, and selects suitable candidates based on aptitude and skill test. Aspirants who have 1 or 2 years of relevant experience in translation and typing are suitable for the Hindi Translator and Steno Typist posts. Additional details regarding the NIWE vacancy have been gathered and presented below by our website team for your reading benefit.
NIWE Jobs Vacancy:
The NIWE Recruitment 2017 notification specifies the following vacancy details –
|S. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Salary||Upper Age Limits||Qualification & Experience|
|1||Hindi Translator Cum Typist||1||Rs 9300 – 34800 + GP of Rs 4200||28 yrs.
Reckoning Date –
|Masters Degree + Compulsory Hindi & English OR
Bachelors + certificate /diploma in English – Hindi translation or 2 yrs. experience
|2||Steno Typist – Junior Executive Assistant||1||Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP of Rs 2400||10 + 2; 80 wpm in Shorthand; 30 wpm in Typing; Ms Office|
The above mentioned qualifications are essential and the Steno Typist post is suitable for aspirants with 1 to 2 years of experience in Government or Commercial establishments.
The aspirants for both the vacancy have to be 28 years of age or below as of 22nd February, 2017 as per the NIWE Recruitment 2017 notification.
The screening committee does not guarantee short listing based on submitted applications. Applications are verified and a screening test may be held if there are large number of aspirants. The short list is updated on the official website and these aspirants have to appear for selection as and when notified. The Hindi Translator-cum-typist post includes screening, aptitude/skill test, translation from Hindi to English and vice versa. The steno typist selection includes only screening and aptitude/skill test.
The recruitment fee for the above mentioned jobs as per NIWE Recruitment 2017 is
|All Candidates||Rs 250/-|
|Payment Mode||DD From Nationalised Banks|
|Payment Details||Favouring “National Institute Of Wind Energy” Payable At Chennai|
- The Hindi Translator Cum Typist position is offered the PB-2 scale of Rs 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200
- The Steno Typist position is offered an attractive PB-1 scale of Rs 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2400
How to Apply NIWE Recruitment:
- You have to first open the official website at the link – http://niwe.res.in/
- Then go to the new careers link at the bottom of the page and click it.
- Select “Recruitment for the Post of Hindi Translator cum Typist and Junior Executive Assistant (Steno Typist)” link.
- Read the official notification properly to ensure your qualification for the job.
- Download and take a print out of the application format on good quality A4 size paper.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details in a correct manner.
- Attach all the necessary testimonial copies and affix the photograph.
- Submit the envelope before the last date of 10th March, 2017 at –
Deputy Director General (F&A),
National Institute of Wind Energy,
Velachery – Tambaram Main Road,
Pallikaranai, Chennai 600 100
As per the NIWE Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Last Date For Application Receipt By Post||22nd February, 2017|
|Last Date For North East, Andaman, Lakshadweep Candidates||10th March, 2017|
|Reckoning Date For Age Limits||22nd February, 2017|
The link for the official website of NIWE is at – http://niwe.res.in/
The link for official notification and application pro forma is at – http://niwe.res.in/assets/Docu/recruitment_HTT_&_JEA.pdf
|State Govt Jobs|