NIVEDI Recruitment 2017-2018:
NIVEDI – National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics has released a recruitment advertisement named as NIVEDI Recruitment. The organization is looking forward at hiring Young Professional/Asst. & Other for the vacant positions in their organization. Candidates who find themselves eligible for NIVEDI Recruitment and are willing to work with ICAR can walk-in for the Interview on the scheduled date. You can learn more about the job opening from the official website or this page. Get all the relevant information here about the eligibility requirements, age limitations, salary structure, remuneration details, process of applying, walk-in venue, important date and official link.
Contenders who are going to appear for the walk-in interview should download the application form from the official web portal and carry it along with the original as well as one set of self-attested copies of testimonials & one passport size color photo while coming for interview. You can enroll yourself for NIVEDI Recruitment 2018 by considering the steps given below. Make sure you go through all the points mentioned carefully in order to avoid making errors. As there are several candidates waiting to grab this opportunity, it is important that you send your application well in advance to avoid last minute hassles. So get online and find the form right away!
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||05|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||01|
Like many other organizations, NIVEDI is extremely conscious about the eligibility criteria of the candidates they hire. When it comes to educational qualification, listed below are the details according to the positions. Check each and every point for applying according to your eligibility criteria.
- Candidates applying for the NIVEDI SRF Recruitment must possess Master’s degree (M.Sc. (Ag)/ M.V.Sc/M. Tech.) in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Biochemistry.
- Aspirants looking forward at applying for NIVEDI Project Assistant Recruitment, must have completed the Intermediate/PUC.
- Applicants who are applying for NIVEDI JRF Recruitment should have Master’s Degree in Veterinary science or master degree in Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Computer Application.
- Candidates applying for NIVEDI young professional Recruitment, should possess BSC (Ag) OR BVSc / MSc (Ag) in Statistics/MSc in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life sciences.
Age Restrictions and Salary Details:
When it comes to age criteria, candidates must check the details given below with the salary structure for different positions. This will help the candidates to understand in which category they have to apply and the remuneration they will be receiving after getting shortlisted. So start preparing for the walk-in interview and leave a lasting impression on the panel to avail this excellent opportunity of working with NIVEDI. You need to check the official website regularly in order to stay updated with the latest notifications.
|Post Name||Age Limitations||Salary Details|
|Project Assistant||20 to 45 years||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||35 years for men and 40 year for women||Rs. 25,000/- + HRA PM for
first two years and Rs. 28,000/- + HRA PM for third year
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Young professional||21 to 45 years||Rs. 15,000/-|
Method of Selection:
The selection process of the candidates will be considered according to their qualification as well as their performances in the walk-in Interview, which is going to be conducted on the scheduled date and venue declared by the organization. Make sure you be on time and prepared for dealing with the questions asked by the panel to get the job. Remember first impression is the last impression. Therefore, appear decently in front of the recruitment panel as it get counts. Learn more about the job opening from the official website.
Procedure to Apply For the NIVEDI Recruitment:
Candidates looking forward at applying for ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics recruitment should follow the steps mentioned below to get the application form online:
- The very first thing that candidates should do is to log on to the official web portal of the organization
- After reaching the homepage, click on “Employment” tab, available at the left side of the home page.
- You will be directed to a new page, where you need click on the Download link, located in front of “A Walk-in Interview for various posts – reg” title.
- You will find a PDF file of NIVEDI notification displayed on your computer screen.
- Go through all the details mentioned in the notification carefully.
- Now opt for downloading the NIVEDI Application form in PDF file.
- Attach the required documents with the application form and get it along at the time of interview.
Venue of Walk in Interview:
ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary
Epidemiology and Disease Informatics,
Yelahanka, Bengaluru-560 06
Official Website – http://www.nivedi.res.in/
NIVEDI Walk-in Interview Notification – Download Now