NIT Warangal Recruitment 2017 – JRF/SRF – Temporary/Contract Post- Graduates, PGs, NET/GATE Scores – Download Application Form!
Are you looking for a temporary research post? Here is your chance to work on cutting edge research project at the National Institute of Technology (NIT). Chemistry Graduates and PGs can download the prescribed application format from the website and apply before 10th Jan, 2017. You also require valid NET/GATE scores to be considered eligible for this contract post. Do not forget to send the latest bio-data and certificate copies along with the filled in application form with a new and affixed passport size photo. As per the NIT Warangal Recruitment 2017 advertisement, shortlisted aspirants are called for an interview. You can also submit your application forms using the email services today!
NIT Warangal Jobs Vacancy Details:
The NIT Warangal Recruitment 2017 advertisement tabulates the following vacancy details –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Salary||Minimum Qualification||Project Details|
|1||Junior/Senior Research Fellow||1st and 2nd years –
Rs 25000 ;
|BSc Chemistry – 1st Class + MSc Organic/General Chemistry – 1st Class +
Valid NET/GATE Scores
|DST (SERB) Project For 3 years ;
“N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalyzed Tandem [2+2] and [4+2] Cycloaddition Reactions: Application in the Synthesis of Bioactive Compounds”.
Can Register For PhD under Principal Investigator
The minimum education mentioned in the above table is required for all aspiring researchers. Additional education and experience information can also be provided in the application form. Relevant experience can be in the form of Research work, Teaching, or professional work in an industrial organization.
Check here – Jobs by Qualification
The NIT Warangal Recruitment 2017 advertisement specifies that the project duration is only for a period of 3 years. Candidates who are willing and of suitable age can apply provided they are eligible in all other criteria. Age limits and relaxation rules are at the discretion of the NIT selection committee.
- The eligibility of candidates who apply before the last date is verified.
- A short list of suitable aspirants is prepared by the selection committee.
- Interview is conducted for these shortlisted candidates very soon.
- Aspirants are selected, strictly at the discretion of the recruiting authorities.
- The temporary appointment is only for the project duration i.e. 3 year period.
Check here – State PSC Jobs
The selected candidate who works on the project is rewarded with a monthly salary. The following details are mentioned in the NIT Warangal Recruitment 2017 advertisement –
- The research position carries a monthly salary of Rs 25,000 for the first two years.
- In the third year, the project researcher receives Rs 28,000 per month as remuneration.
How to Apply NIT Warangal Recruitment:
- The eligible candidates can apply either by email or through postal service.
- The application form has to be only in the mandatory prescribed format.
- First, open the official website at – http://nitw.ac.in/main/
- Scroll down the page till you see the ANNOUNCEMENTS section.
- Click the following link next to the date 22 Dec 2016 –
“Applications are invited for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow to work in the DST(SERB), in the Department of Chemistry.”
- The new page displays the official notification with the application form at the end.
- Download the application format and take hard copy or print out.
- Fill in all correct details and affix the latest passport size photo with signature at the end of the form.
- Enclose the application form along with bio-data and photocopies of testimonials in an envelope.
- Send the envelope by post/courier to reach the following address before 10th Jan, 2017:
Dr. K. Hari Prasad
Principal Investigator of the Project
Department of Chemistry
National Institute of Technology
Warangal 506 004
- The application form, bio-data, certificates, etc., can also be emailed to: [email protected]
As per the NIT Warangal Recruitment 2017 notification, The following dates have been mentioned as important –
|Date Of Official Notification||22nd December, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application||22nd December, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Application||10th January, 2017|
The link to the official notification and prescribed application form is at: http://nitw.ac.in/media/uploads/DST-SERB_Advertisement_.pdf