NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017 – Job Vacancies in Various Departments
The national Institute Of Technology Jamshedpur also known as NIT Jamshedpur is generally located in Jamshedpur area of Jharkhand, India. NIT was conveyed to be a regional Institute in the year 1960s. The organization was modified to be NIT in the year 2002 with Deemed University. NIT Jamshedpur was listed among 30 most considered in NITs present all over India, which is directly monitored from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).NIT Jamshedpur is under the third position of 8 NITs according to 2nd Five Year plan governed by Government of India.Currently, NIT Jamshedpur has comparatively increased so much , since it has been nearly 8 decades since its beginning, now it is hiring many employers for job process carried out in the Institute.
So, Opportunities are being provided in NIT Jamshedpur for filling up vacancies for job in various categories some of them is Civil Engineer, Humanities department, Physics and Chemistry Department, Electrics and electronics engineering Department, Computer applications Department, Metallurgical and Material engineering Department Physics and Chemistry department etc. .Websites are being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in Jamshedpur. The applicants who wish to apply for the NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017 have ambition to do something such institutes works as a career, can apply and be updated; likewise. Applicants must fill online forms and submit well before the deadline dates. Also, applicants are advised to read and fill out every detail and procedure as mentioned below.
Many seats or job positions are available in the NIT Jamshedpur. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit within the notification when first updated.
There are vacancies available in National institute of technology; following list will notify the applicants about all the vacancies available in the respective departments
- Mechanical engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Social science and Management,
- Electronics and communication engineering,
- Computer science Engineering
- Manufacturing engineering
- Electrics and electronics engineering
- Computer applications
- Metallurgical and Material engineering,
- Physics and Chemistry department
NIT Jamshedpur has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
- Applicants who are Graduates or post graduates can apply.
- One with Ph.D. degree can also apply.
- One with Diploma or equally weighing qualification can also apply.
- However, the above qualifications must be received from well-known university.
Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
- Age-limit range has been decided by the NIT Jamshedpur, which should be not more than 40 years the individual applying in the organization must match it and then apply.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents.
One will get a handsome pay decided by NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2016, 50000 INR pay with one year contractual based work will be granted.
- Selection Process is simple, by Interview.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply:
- Applications forms from the official website which is www.nitjsr.ac.in must be downloaded, filled and submitted.
- Forms are available online, ; this is the only one mode of form-filling and submission.
- In Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same.
- All Application forms must be submitted through Online website www.nitjsr.ac.in . follow this link Recruitment >>Advertisement for Walk-in Interview >>ADVT FOR ADHOC FACULTY pdf (http://www.nitjsr.ac.in/uploads/AdHOc14122015.pdf) must be selected
- The filed copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
Application fee/ Processing Fee:
- Application fee details will be updated online.
- In case the applicant fails to send the required application fee, he/she will not be eligible for the further process.
- Applicant fee once accepted will not be refunded whatsoever
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in before the date notified of NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017 notification being updated on the website.
Venue for Walk-in Interview
The venue will be decided and will be updated online.
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.nitjsr.ac.in
- This is the link which has the advertisement of the post:
follow this link http://www.nitjsr.ac.in/uploads/AdHOc14122015.pdf
- Download link for application form : http://www.nitjsr.ac.in/uploads/APPLICATION%20FORM%20FOR%20%20ADHOC%20FACULTY%20NIT%20JSR%20MAY%202016.pdf
- Information for NIT can be known by this brochure link http://www.nitjsr.ac.in/uploads/APPLICATION%20FORM%20FOR%20%20ADHOC%20FACULTY%20NIT%20JSR%20MAY%202016.pdf