NISTADS Recruitment 2017 – Web Designer, Marketing Executive, and Project Assistant Level.
According to the NISTADS Recruitment 2017 advert, the National institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies , the organization has specified the openings for job profiles i.e. for Project Assistant Level, Marketing Executive, and Web Designer with a total of 10 Nos of seats available. The organization has also described the eligibility criteria, salary structure, age limit, how to apply, etc. The following notification covers all the aspects of the job profiles available. The last date to apply and walk in for interview is 20th June 2017.
|Name of the Positions||Number of Seats Available|
|Web Designer||01 Nos|
|Marketing Executive||01 Nos|
|Project Assistant Level||08 Nos|
Given are the qualifications requirements for advertised positions –
- Web Designer –
The applicants must have secured degree i.e. BCA or MCA or B.Tech or B.E in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Marketing Executive –
The participants must have secured MBA or equivalent degree in marketing management with at least years of experience.
- Project Assistant Level –
He/she must have obtained B.E or M.Sc in relevant discipline with at least 2 years of work experience.
The aspirants who want to apply for any job profile advertised by NISTADS Recruitment 2017 must not be over 35 years of age as it is the upper age limit. The participants who belong to SC/ST category will receive 05 years as relaxation period and those belonging to OBC category will receive 03 years as relaxation.
The aspirants getting selected after being through the various rounds of selection will receive salary of 28,000/- pm plus HRA which is as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
The candidates are confined to undergo screening test where the applications will be screened and then, the shortlisted candidates will be promoted to the interview round. The selection committee set up by the National Institute of Science is responsible for selection of candidates as per the available vacancies.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in enrolling for any job profile stated in the NISTADS Recruitment 2017, then you can follow the instructions prescribed below –
- Go to www.ncas.co.in.
- Then, navigate to the “Careers” section and then click on “Walk-in Interview for Project Assistants (Project Scientists)”.
- Here, you can find information on the last date to apply and walk-in date for interview.
- It is advisable to submit an updated resume via Email at [email protected] and then, take the printed resume and other documents to appear at the address provided by the advertisement.
|Final Date for submission of Applications||20th June 2017|
|Final Date for submission of CV through Email||18th June 2017|
|Date of Walk-in||20th June 2017|
NISTADS Official Notification – http://www.nistads.res.in/images/jobs/project_scientist09062017.pdf
NISTADS Recruitment 2017:
NISTADS Recruitment 2017 – On May 15, 2017, an advertisement was uploaded online by the National Institute of Science, technology and Development Studies (CSIR-NISTADS), New Delhi. Those who are available to apply online who belong who is enthusiastic, young Indian Researchers who have excellent academic records needs to apply. There are 36 posts available, and the registration begins from 28th April 2017, which will close until 29th May 2017. The advertisement number is 01-R/2017.
NISTADS Vacancy and the Required Qualifications:
Notified by the recruiters in NISTADS Recruitment 2017, here is the designation with educational qualifications they want the applicant to possess,
|Sr.no & Code. No.||Name of the Post||Number of seats||Required Qualification|
|Senior Scientists||2 nos.||
|Technical assistant||14 seat||
For the post of Scientists and Technical assistants, here are the age limit criteria for NISTADS,
- For Post. No. 1 & 2, age should be 32 years for the Scientist post and 37 years for the Senior Scientist post.
- For Post. No. 3, the limit is 28 years.
Check here – UPSC Calendar
The procedure of selections under NISTADS Recruitment 2017 is Interview, and Trade test or skill test shall be done. Skill tests can be conducted by the committee whose notifications will be given online on the webpage of NISTADS. Time to time checking on the website has to be done and should be recurring. With this information, some past knowledge about the interview process and the post knowledge should be borne by the individual. After the interview, a list will be posted having the earned marks by the person. If the person has scored the maximum marks and they receive a call letter they will be hired.
The pay under STANDS for all the three posts has been decided as,
- For Post. No. 1 & 2, 15600-39100 INR, with Grade pay of 6600 IRN for Scientists and 7600 INR for Senior Scientists.
- For Post No.2, 9300-34800 INR, with grade pay of 4200 INR
How to Apply NISTADS Jobs:
Those who have any interest to apply at the NISTADS Recruitment 2017,
- They have to apply through the online website of CSIR-NISTABDS website only.
- Online applications will be taken from 28th April 2017, 10.30 hrs. till 29th May 2017, till 4.30 pm
- A very recent passport sized photograph must be attached with the form.
- This form and the above given all the papers have to be sent in the form of a demand draft.
- Application must be written as “Application for the Post of Scientist…Post code…”
- In case for senior scientist, “Application for the Post of Senior Scientist…Post code…”
- In case of technical assistant, “Application for the Post of Technical assistant…Post code…”
- This envelope is required to be sent the given email address only
The administrative officer,
National Institute of Science Technology and Development studies (NISTADS),
Dr.K.S. Krishnan Marg,
The applicants are supposed to send a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee.
The fee is 100 INR.
The fee is payable for each post which has been withdrawn from a nationalized bank.
This has to be sent in the favor of Director, NISTADS, and New Delhi
|The opening date for applying online||28th April 2017|
|The last date to submit the application online is||29th May 2017|
|The last date of receiving hard copy online||5th June 2017|
- The official website of NISTADS is www.nistads.res.in
NISTADS Recruitment 2017 for position of Scientists and Technical Assistants
A Unique opportunity for research careers in Science & Technology at National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies NISTADS Recruitment CSIR
National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS), an institute under CSIR, invites applications from passionate young Indian researchers. They should have excellent academic records and performance; they should also possess the required experience. The candidates should be a highly motivated person and an attitude and desire to take up research as their career. They should be interested and ready to take up research work in the field of techno-socio-economic and policy research. It is one of the distinctive opportunities for a career in research in science and technology
- The candidates applying for the various posts are expected hardworking; they should possess high spirit to work for a cause. They should be creative and should be able to develop original and new ideas. They are expected to take up exploratory and realistic practical research. They should be capable of offering knowledge and guidance to graduate level students. They are also expected to direct PhD students. The candidate is also expected to develop a strong network with the finest global and universal teams. He/she should have the ability to get sponsored research from other institutions and organisations
- The candidates applying for the post of scientist should be well versed in Mathematical modelling and should be able to analysis of multiply source, multi-format data on social/ sustainability processes. The candidate should have high level experience in mathematical modelling; analysis of multi format data with SCI publications; modelling and analysis should be familiar with computer programming.
- The applicants applying for the position of senior scientist should be well versed in Mathematical modelling and analysis of environmental process. The candidate should have high level experience in modelling and analysis environmental/climate processes, SCI publications and should be familiar with computer programming
- The candidates applying for the post of technical assistants should have good knowledge in Organization development and management study; analysis of multidisciplinary data bases; Management of Information Technology infrastructure; management and applications of visualization/Analysis tools; Socio-economic data analysis and Data organization; and archival.
http://www.nistads.res.in/ – Advertisement Number: 01-R/2017. Dated 28.03.17
Candidates who have the capability to apply for the posts of scientists and technical assistants can apply
|S.No.||Category||No of Post|
|1||Scientists/ sr Scientist||4|
- There are four vacancies to be filed up for the posts of scientists/ senior scientists, out of this two seats are reserved for the OBC category and the rest two are open for the unreserved general category.
- There are three vacancies to be filed up for the posts of technical assistants, out of this two seats are reserved for the unreserved category and the rest one is open for the OBC category.
- The applicants applying for the post of senior scientist should possess a PhD degree in Maths or Physics, from a recognized university or institute, supported by two years working experience.
- The candidates applying for the post of scientist should possess a PhD degree in Maths or Physics, from a recognized university or institute.
- The unreserved category candidates applying for the post of Technical assistant should acquire the knowledge in B.SC – Science group and must have the 1st class degree certificate which is valid from approved university or institute. The unreserved candidates who apply for these posts also need to possess one year in the subject of Bio-technology professional working experience; or one year experience in data analysis from a reputed recognized organization.
- The OBC candidates e who are employ for the post of Technical assistant should posses the B.SC (Science) stream and must have the 1st class degree certificate is valid from approved university or institute. They should also possess one year professional experience in computer application or computer science from a reputed organization..
- The age limit for the post of Senior Scientist is 37 years
- The age limit for the post of Scientist is 32 years
- The age limit for the post of Technical Assistant is 28 years
- The relaxable upper age limit for the ST/SC candidates is 5 years and 3 years for the OBC candidates respectively.
- Regular employees of CSIR laboratories / institutes, Government Departments, self-directed bodies and public sector undertakings can also avail relaxation of upper age limit of 5 years.
- PWD can avail relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years for the unreserved, 10 years for ST/SC and 8 years for OBC candidates.
- Widows, Divorced Women and Women can also avail upper age relaxation. It is 35 years for the general category, 40 years for the ST/Sc and 38 years for the OBC candidates.
Note: all candidates applying under the age relaxation clause will have to present original testimonials of their caste, level of handicap and other necessary papers at the time of the interview.
- The candidates applying for the post of senior scientist will have a Pay Band of Rs 15600 to 39100 (PB-3); the grade pay will be Rs 7600 and the total emolument will be approximately Rs 80500/-. The total emolument includes allowance in class “X” cities.
- The position of scientist will have a Pay Band of Rs 15600 to 39100 (PB-3); the grade pay will be Rs 6600 and the total emolument will be approximately Rs 70130/-. The toatal emolument includes allowance in class “X” cities.
- The post of technical assistants will have a Pay Band of Rs 9300/- to 34800/- (PB-2); the grade pay will be Rs 4400/- and the total emolument will be approximately Rs 46000/-. The total emolument includes allowance in class “X” cities.
- All the posts have customary allowances benefit which include DA, HRA, TA) and so on, candidates are eligible for these benefit as admissible for the government employees and as applicable to CSIR.
- Scientists in Pay Band-3 can avail two additional increments, excluding DA; they can also avail professional update allowance of Rs.10000/- in a year
- All the selected candidates are also eligible for benefits offline addition, benefits of New Pension Scheme 2004, repayment of Medical Expenses, LTC, Conveyance advance and House Building Advance as per CSIR policy.
How to apply:
- The capable applicants grab the application from the http://www.nistads.res.in/. The tentative date for submission of forms is 27.04.16
- If an applicant does not have an email Id he is advised to create one for future correspondence.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should fulfill all the essential criterion required for the respective posts. Before applying for any post they should ensure that they have all the necessary requirements for the post, in terms of qualification, experience and age limit.
- The application should be supported by the photocopies of all the required testimonials. All qualification testimonials should be from a reputed and recognised institution. Any incomplete form and applications without documentary support will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the online application form, attach photocopies of all the required testimonials, along with a recent passport size photo, which should be self attested. The applicant should put all these documents along with the DD(demand draft) of Rs 500/-. The applicant should clearly mention the name of the applying post on the envelop.
Address on the envelope
The Administrative Officer,
National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS),
Pusa Gate, Dr. K S Krishnan Marg,
New Delhi – 110012.
- Any type of part time job, work on daily basis, working as a guest faculty will not be considered under the experience criterion.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to false then the application will be automatically rejected.
- Applicants should note that any application whether online or offline, reaching after the due date will be taken as rejected. The NISTADS authorities ae not answerable for the delay. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant that the application reaches on time.
- The decision of the NISTADS/CSIR authorities in matters related to eligibility, selection, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduction of examination/interview will be the final decision.
- Only outstation candidates, selected for the interview will be provided second class rail fare, and that too on actual i.e. the candidate will have to produce the rail ticket as evidence to avail the facility.
Note: The candidates are advised to keep with them a copy of the online application they submit and bring the same on the day of the interview.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
The cost of the application form is RS 500/-. Applicants need to arrange a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.500/; which can be drawn on any nationalized bank and validity should be for at least 3 months. The draft should be drawn in favour of “Director, NISTADS” payable at New Delhi. The applicant should put down his name, caste category, and the post applied for at the back of the demand draft.SC/ST/PWD/Women/Employees of CSIR/ candidates from abroad do not have to pay for the application form, they are exempted.
Selection will be strictly based on merit. The qualification prescribed in the advertisement is the bare minimum, and it does not guarantee selection for the interview. Other factor such as work experience in the relevant field; any academic or professional achievements, awards and recognitions will also be taken into consideration. Deserving candidates will be shortlisted by the selection committee of CSIR authorities. The verdict of the selection committee will be ultimate and final; and it cannot be questioned in any way. The shortlisted candidates will be notified through correspondence, and they will have to appear for an interview scheduled by the authorities at a given date.
The candidates are advised to bring their original certificates, documents and other important papers at the time of the interview, for cross verification.
28.03.16: candidates can start applying for the various posts.
27.04.16: Last date for the submission of filled up online application forms.
05.05.16: Last date for receiving offline forms, in the shape of hard copies.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: