NISH Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the post of System Administration Intern
The National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) requires hardworking & talented candidates to recruit for the post of System Administration Intern under the NISH Recruitment 2016. Candidates interested in applying for the post can apply for the post, through the official advertisement for the NISH Recruitment 2016 declared on the official website of National Institute of Speech & Hearing. The job is available on the temporary basis with an average tenure of 3 to 6 months which is extendable to 1 year depending on the performance & sincerity of the applicants for their work. This will grant the hardworking candidates to learn more. Also, the candidates will get an experience certificate at the end of their tenure to mark their hard work & efforts. Further details on the topic regarding the number of vacancies, required qualifications, application & Selection process, etc. is mentioned below in this article under different posts.
The number of vacancies under the NISH Recruitment 2016 is as mentioned in the table below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|1||System Administrator Intern||01|
Following mentioned qualifications & degrees are mandatory to be possessed by the applicants who are interested in applying for the post of System Administrator Intern under the NISH Recruitment 2016. The applications of the applicants not possessing these qualifications will be immediately rejected.
- B.Tech degree in Computer Science (CS) or Information Technology (IT).
- MSc. degree in Computer Science (CS) or Information Technology (IT).
- MCA degree in any field
- B.Tech qualification from any field along with Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA).
There is no mentioned age limit for the applicants applying under the NISH Recruitment 2016 for the post of System Administrator Intern. For further information regarding the age limit the applicants must visit the official website of National Institute of Speech & Hearing. Any relaxation in reference to the applicants belonging to reserved categories will be in accordance to the Government of India Rules.
The candidates will first be shortlisted from the total number of applicants on the basis of their qualifications, skills & academic records. These candidates will then have to appear for an interview. Final selection of the candidates will be done by this interview process. Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding the interview via email on their respective email IDs. The applicants must declare all their skills along with their qualifications, to ensure greater chances of being selected for the interview. But the applicants should keep in mind that any kind of false declaration of the degree or qualification which they do not possess, shall lead to the expulsion of the candidates from their posts immediately as the truth comes in light. The applicants must also prepare good for the interviews, as the final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the interviews.
The applicants applying under the NISH recruitment 2016 will get a sufficient amount as salary. The amount of salary will be fixed & non-negotiable. The salary of the candidates will be declared to the candidates on the interview date. The candidates are not expected to negotiate over the salary in any way.
As the selection of the candidates is to be done by interview process, there is no application fee applicable to the candidates applying under the NISH Recruitment at the National Institute for Speech & Hearing.
How to Apply:
To apply for the System Administrator Intern post in the National Institute of Speech & Hearing under the NISH Recruitment 2016, the applicants must follow the following steps sequentially.
- The applicants must visit the official website of National Institute of Speech & hearing.
- On finding the official advertisement or the post of System Administrator Intern under the NISH Recruitment 2016, the applicants must download the application form as well as the reference letter from the website.
- The applicants must fill the application form duly and completely. Also, the applicants must attach the attested copies of all the required documents with the application form. The applicants are requested to bring the originals of all the required documents as a verification of their age, qualification, educational qualification, etc.
- After this, the applicants must obtain the reference letter from two people, one person of which should have been working in any faculty of the college, in which the applicant studied.
- The applicants must send this application form along with the reference letter to the below mentioned postal address such as to reach before the last date of application & during office hours.
National Institute of Speech & Hearing,
Thiruvananthapuram- 695 017
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Last date of submission & time|
|1||System Administrator Intern||19th September, 2016 before 4.30 PM|
The official Notification for the National Institute of Speech & Hearing has been mentioned below.