NIS Chennai Recruitment 2016 – Staff for Public Health Initiative Project
NIS Chennai Recruitment 2016 for the position of Staff for Public Health Initiative Project at the National Institute of Siddha.
The Staff for Public Health Initiative Project at the National Institute of Siddha invites applicants to apply for the vacant openings for Staff at the Public Health Initiative Project at the organization. The candidates can view the complete official notification which is given below that contains pertaining details such as salary structure, instructions on how to apply, age limit, vacancy details, etc.
The Public Health Initiative Project recently posted an advertisement for the openings of several positions at the organization. The announced advertisement posted by the NIS Recruitment 2016 features details for the position of the Staff at the organization. According to the advertisement, the last date for the submission of application form as proposed by the advertisement is within the 30 days of posting the application. The applicants can go through the announced advertisement thoroughly which is given below for more information.
The aspirants who had applied for the below mentioned post will be conveyed messages either through SMS, call, Email , or through the official website of the organization.
According to the notification issued by the NIS Chennai recruitment 2016, the following are the vacancy details –
- Staff for Public Health Initiative Project
Below are the detailed information expanding the vacant positions as prescribed by the notification broadcasted by NIS Recruitment 2016.
The Essential Qualifications as prescribed by the NIS Chennai recruitment 2016 for the position of mentioned above are given below –
The candidates who are willing to take enrolment in the post mentioned above are required to have obtained M.D. in Siddha from a recognized and reputed institution or university with good academic scores.
The candidates interested in applying for the given posts are required to be not more than 45 years of age as of the last date for receipt of applications. The applicants who belong to categories such as SC or ST or OBC or other categories are entitled to receive relaxation period as prescribed by the organizations and government rules.
According to the advertisement broadcasted by the NIS Chennai recruitment 2016, the selection process for the given posts depends on the Performance level test. The candidates who are interested are required to be present at the performance level test where the shortlisting committee will shortlist talented and meritorious applicants. The shortlisting process will be executed by the shortlisting panel constituted by the National Institute of Siddha. The selection panel will decide the shortlisting of the candidates and then promote them to the Interview round where based on number of variables, the selected applicants will be entitled to receive the post applied for.
As per the NIS Recruitment 2016, the candidates who are shortlisted for the position mentioned above will be entitled to receive 14,000/- Per Month. Further, apart from the salary, they will be entitled to receive Performance based Incentives.
How to Apply:
Below are the Instructions on How to Apply for the post mentioned above –
- The first step is to navigate to the official web address of National Institute of Siddha which has the web address of kvsangathan.nic.in.
- The second step is to navigate to the Employment Notification section on its homepage.
- Now search for the appropriate link for the application form that says Advertisement for the position of Senior Research Fellow – Public Health Initiative Project in Siddha”.
- Here the entire official notification will be displayed followed by the Instructions for filling the application form.
- The aspirants are required to attach all the certificates, documents, certificates, validating their qualification, address proof, caste, age, experience, etc.
- The aspirants are required to affix passport sized photo on the application form.
- The aspirants will have to send the application form and the documents at the to the below address –
National Institute of Siddha,
Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai – 47
Below are the important dates mentioned in the NIS Recruitment 2016 –
The last date for submission of application form is within 30 days of the date of publication of the official advertisement.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The advertisement in PDF format – download here
The official website of National Institute of Siddha is http://nischennai.org/.
- Applications received after the due dates will not be accepted.
- The aspirants are required to sign on the application form before posting it on the given address as unsigned applications will not be accepted.
- The aspirants are required to completely fill the application and verify it for submission as incomplete form is subjected to direct rejection.
- The aspirants who will be attending the written examination or Interview will not be provided any reimbursement of Dearness Allowance or Traveling Allowance.