NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 – Coordinators, Creative Designers, Senior Administrative Assistant, Office Support Staff – Apply Online!
Check out the latest Hyderabad vacancies on this page! The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (NIRD) has advertised for temporary, contract based positions. The current openings are suitable for graduates, postgraduates, and candidates with schooling. The Institute is interested in employing experienced aspirants with competent skill sets, good conduct, and courteous behaviour. Eligible aspirants have to apply online for a total of 5 posts as per the NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 advertisement. The following page with comprehensive information has been carefully prepared and posted by our competent website team.
NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The following details are listed as per the NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 advertisement –
|Post Title –
|Experience||Skills & Competencies|
|Coordinators – 2||7 – 8 yrs. national/
international communication project
|Training, team skills, Ms Office, English, Telugu, Kannada(ETK)|
|Creative Designer – 1||5 yrs. creative design, DTP||Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Page Maker, Ms Publishing|
|Senior Administrative Assistant – 1||5 yrs. office administration||Office S/w and tools, Fax, Internet, ETK|
|Office Support -1||2 yrs. office work, filing, reception||Telugu, Hindi, Courteous and Pleasant|
The essential qualifications and experience are mentioned in the above table. All aspirants should be able to communicate effectively with drafting and writing skills.
Check Here – State Govt Jobs
As per the NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the candidates have to be between 35 to 40 years of age. The above table mentions the specific upper age limits for each post. The institute reserves the right to modify requirements and offer age relaxation to exceptional candidates.
The Institute selects the suitable candidates on the basis of education, experience, and age. Aspirants are advised not to canvass for these posts as they will be disqualified. The selection committee could first short list candidates if there are large number of applications. NIRD has complete authority in all selection matters including cancellation and modifications to specified terms and conditions.
The NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 notification specifies the following salary figures –
- CRU Coordinator posts have monthly remuneration of Rs 40,000/-
- Creative Designer receives Rs 35,000/- while Senior Administrative Assistant receives monthly salary of Rs 25,000/-
- Office Support post carries monthly pay of Rs 8,500/-
Check Now – Latest PSC Jobs
How to Apply NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment:
- The coordinator is accepting only online applications for the above mentioned posts.
- Aspirants have to first open the official website at the link – http://nird.org.in/
- Scroll down and then hit the ‘Job Vacancies’ tab in the middle of the page.
- Click the CRU UNICEF project link for comprehensive details.
- Read all the official terms, job description, and other instructions in a thorough manner.
- Next you have to click the ‘Apply Online’ link to open a new page.
- Now choose the desired and eligible job designation and click the link ‘Apply Now’ next to it in the right side corner of the page.
- Fill up the form with correct details and upload the passport size photo.
- You need Aadhar card number as it is a mandatory field in the registration form.
- Verify the application form before you submit it by clicking the ‘Register’ button.
- Download and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
As per the NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 notification, The following notable dates are listed –
|Date Of Official Notification||December, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application||Apply Today!|
|Last Date For Online Application||4th January, 2017|
The links to the official notifications and online application process are at: http://nird.org.in/nird_docs/vacancies/job201216.pdf
Apply Online at – http://184.108.40.206:1025/