- 1 NIPER JEE 2017 – Applicable for Masters and Applicant with Ph.D
- 1.1 BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE:
- 1.2 HIGHLIGHTS OF BEING IN NIPERs:
- 1.3 AVAILABILITY OF COURSES IN NIPERs:
- 1.4 COURSES OFFERED BY NIPERs:
- 1.5 WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING:
- 1.6 DATES WHICH ARE CRUCIAL TO BE NOTED:
- 1.7 ABOUT THE NIPERs ENTRANCE TEST:
- 1.8 PROCEDURE OF APPLYING:
- 1.9 Share this:
NIPER JEE 2017 – Applicable for Masters and Applicant with Ph.D
Since, nowadays with increase in population, there is increment in Diseases, With increment in Diseases there are need of Medicines to come in light to correct those. niper jee Medicines, are made on a large scale and they have a high-demand in today’s world. For generating such an amount of Medicines, Pharmaceutical companies come into lime-light.
For developing such medicines on a large-scales, employment is needed to be done.So, Department of Pharmaceuticals , Ministry of Chemicals, Government of India and many more Huge Authorities decided to provide courses to applicants all over India based on the need of generation of high-demanded medicines and pharmaceuticals. So, National Institute of Pharmaceuticals and Research has taken over the challenge to assign precious knowledge to students about pharmaceuticals.
NIPER has all its branches all over India including in,
HIGHLIGHTS OF BEING IN NIPERs:
- Apart from Imparting very excellent knowledge about pharmaceuticals, NIPERs are known for assigning job-opportunities.
- The overall schedule is ranging around the circle to teach students how to be excellent in this particular field and to be the best.
- Also, job-opportunities are given to the students by different companies approaching the institute for encroachment of more and more youth employment.
- Also, along-with theoretical knowledge, experimental knowledge is also stressed upon.
- Institute maintains good friendly relations with pharma industries so that they would be notifications of any job , also, students would also be taken on field to actually learn practically.
- Various other research programs are also powered by the Institute.
AVAILABILITY OF COURSES IN NIPERs:
M.Pharm in Pharmacy Practice
M.Pharm in Clinical Research
M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Technology.
Pharmaceutical technology in Process-Chemistry
Pharmaceutical technology in Biotechnology
M.B.A.(Pharm) in Pharmaceutical Management
M.S.(Pharm) in Medicinal devices
M.S.(Pharm) in Biotechnology
M.S.(Pharm) in Regulatory Toxicology
M.S.(Pharm) in Pharmaceutical Analysis
M.S.(Pharm) in Natural products
M.S.(Pharm) in Medicinal Chemistry
M.S.(Pharm) in Pharmaceutics
M.S.(Pharm) in Pharmacology and Toxicology
M.S.(Pharm) in Traditional Medicines
M.S.(Pharm) in Pharmacoinformatics
COURSES OFFERED BY NIPERs:
|SR.NO||COURSE NAME||DURATION OF COURSE||SUB-COURSES VAILABLE|
|1.||DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY / Ph.D.||4 Years||
|SR.NO||COURSE NAME||DURATION OF COURSE||SUB-COURSES VAILABLE|
|2.||MASTERS IN TECHNOLOGY (M.tech)||2 Years||
|3.||MASTERS IN SCIENCE(MS) IN PHARMACY||2 Years||
|4.||MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMISNISTRATION||2 Years duration||–|
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING:
- The Applicant must visit the official website for more details.
- It will have all the necessary instruction required , also, the applicant is the only one responsible for it.
- Applicant must visit www.niperhyd.ac.in
- Applicant must have all the documents ready with them.
- Applicant must have atleast bachelors degree to apply for necessary courses.
- Since,there are multiple courses, their eligibilities are different has the applicant must keep a good track of it.
- For OPEN Category the applicant must have minimum 60% of total marks or 6.75 GPA on aggregate.
- For SC/ ST Category the applicant must have atleast 55 % of marks or 6.25 GPA on aggregate.
- For PH Category the applicant must have atleast 50% of marks or 5.75 GPA on aggregate.
- The Candidate must have applied a valid Entrance Examination.
DATES WHICH ARE CRUCIAL TO BE NOTED:
- Websites for online registration will open on a specific dates only.
- Entries after the deadline will not be entertained.
- All the necessary information for applying, etc till merit-list dates will be displayed on the official website.
- Applicants are very much needed to be well-updated on the website.
- Online Form-Filling process will begin from 25/04/2017 which is Monday.
- All the applicants must fill out all the details carefully and must cross-check them before submitting.
- Registration window online will be closed on 13/05/2017
- Entrance examination will be held by the institute.
- Applicants must keep an eye on dates about the examinations and all the necessary updates, the applicant itself is the authority to jot all the dates crucial for him/her.
- NIPERs Entrance examination will be held on 12/06/2017
ABOUT THE NIPERs ENTRANCE TEST:
- The questionnaire which have more chances to be asked in the entrance exams are not brief yet, objective.
- There will be a total 200 questions which be asked.
- All the questions will be basically based on Pharmacy and Masters.
- Negative mark pattern will be followed.
- Applicants must not guess, but, attend the ones they are confident of.
PROCEDURE OF APPLYING:
- If applied online., The Applicants must keep a print-out copy for the form in order to keep track of further details.
- If applied, in a hard-copy, applicant must take a hard-copy, fill out all the details, and maintain a copy of it.
- Application form fee can be filled online as well as while submission of the form on the counter,
- If the fee for application is filled online, the applicant must note down the generated application form details.
- All the forms must be completed within the boundaries of instructions of within the guidelines of given deadline.
- Forms must be submitted from 25/04/2017 to 13/05/2017
- While applying, the applicant must fill in all correct details and cross-check.
- The filled application must be copied and the copy must be kept carefully.
- Signature which is done in the form must be remembered and be within the dimensions.
- The photograph dimensions should be considered well and kept in mind.
- Black and white photographs are not valid.
- The length of the photographs and signature must be kept in mind.
- All the updates must be checked frequently.
- All the merit lists will be displayed on the website and the applicant is the only one responsible to get it noted.
- Then, for applying for the entrance exams the applicants must know the further process on the website.