NIOS Admission Form 2017:
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has publicised the NIOS Admission Form 2017 for enrolment into 10th & 12th classes for the 2017-2018 session. Interested students can register online using the below provided links of our page. Students are admitted into NIOS after submitting the application form and all other vital documents and certificates of proof. Our website team has provided additional details on this page for the benefit of all the candidates submitting the NIOS Admission Form 2017.
- For the Secondary Course, Candidates require Class VIII passed certificate, or a Gazetted Officer attested Self Certificate, and residence proof.
- For Senior Secondary Course, Candidates have to submit a Gazetted Officer attested copy of the pass certificate of Secondary Examination.
NIOS admissions have no fixed upper age limits, but Secondary Courses have the minimum age requirement as 14 years. The Senior Secondary Courses require candidates to be above or equal to 15 years as on 30th June 2017.
Application Fee (Without Late Fee):
|General Category – Female||SC,ST, PWD,
|Secondary||Stream – 1||Rs 1485||Rs 1210||Rs 990/-||Rs 600/- per subject|
|Senior Secondary||Stream – 1||Rs 1650||Rs 1375||Rs 1075/-|
|Course (All Candidates)||Stream||Registration Fee||Exam Fee
(T – Theory
P – Practical)
|TOC Fee||Additional Subject Fee|
|Secondary/Sr. Secondary||Stream – 2||Rs 400/-||T: Rs 250/-
P: Rs 120/-
|Rs 150/-||Rs 600/-|
|Secondary||Stream – 3||Rs 400/-||T: Rs 500/-
P: Rs 200/-
|Senior Secondary||Stream – 4||Rs 400/-|
The application fees can be paid in the online mode using credit card, master, visa, debit card. Offline fee payment modes include Bank DD of any Nationalized Bank of India only in favour of Secretary, NIOS payable at respective Regional Centre.
NIOS Admission Streams:
- Stream 1: New learners with eligibility for Secondary and Senior Secondary Levels can apply for this stream, and participate in the Public Examinations of April, 2018.
- Stream 2: For candidates who failed to appear, or appeared but failed the previous recognised public board examinations of Secondary and Senior Secondary Levels.
- Stream 3: Round the year stream with on demand exam system at Secondary level.
- Stream 4: Round the year with on demand exam system at Senior Secondary level.
How To Apply:
- First, Open the official website of NIOS at the following link – www.nios.ac.in
- After that, Scroll down to the middle section of the homepage.
- Click the link “Admissions” on the left side to open the Prospectus page.
- On the newly opened page, Select the link “Prospectus for 2017-18”.
- Go through all the official instructions of the NIOS Notification
- After that, You have to come back to the Prospectus page.
- Click the link ‘ Click to go to Main Page of Online Admission for Secondary & Sr. Secondary Courses External Website that opens in a new window ‘
- On the next page, Select the stream number and click the Register link.
- Login into your account and fill the Online application form with all the details.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- Submit the application form after verifying all the filled in details.
- Finally, Take a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
The following important dates are listed in the NIOS Admission Form 2017 Notice –
|Last Date for Online Applications Without Late Fee||31st July, 2017|
|Dates For Online Applications With Late Fee of Rs. 200/-||1st – 15th August, 2017|
|Dates For Online Applications With Late Fee of Rs. 400/-||16th – 31st August, 2017|
|Dates For Online Applications With Late Fee of Rs. 700/||1st – 15th September, 2017|
The official website of National Institute of Open Schooling is at the following link- www.nios.ac.in
The registration page for online admissions is at the following link – http://online.nios.ac.in/niosreg10/premain.asp
The NIOS admission form 2017 and the official prospectus are at the following link – Download Here