NIMHANS Results 2017:
The NIMHANS Results 2017 notification specifies the announced list of selected candidates for admission to UG, PG, and Ph D courses. Students who qualified in the entrance are subjected to personal interview rounds and the final result list of candidates is announced subsequently. The selection of candidates who can pursue higher education in PG, Ph D, and Fellowship Programmes is determined on the basis of merit and reservation rules. The interested and eligible students who appeared for the recent examinations can check the results using the online mode. NIMHANS instructs the candidates to regularly check the academic announcements for the latest information pertaining to application forms, admit cards, exam time tables, online mock tests, and final results.
Name of the Council/University: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
Status: Declared Soon
Official Website: http://www.nimhans.ac.in
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) is a nationally significant institute that offers healthcare services along with academic training and research in medical sciences. Students who qualify in entrance exam can enrol for PG diploma/degree, Post Doctoral Fellowship, Ph. D., and Super Speciality courses. The Ph. D. regular courses are supported by both institutional and external fellowships. Enrolled students can pursue higher education and research in subjects such as Clinical Psychology, Biophysics, Human Genetics, Neurosciences, Neurosurgery, Public Health, and other cutting edge medical science courses. The online portal of NIMHANS has additional information pertaining to courses, admissions, exam time tables, selections, and final results.
Check now – NIMHANS Time Table
How to Check NIMHANS Results 2017:
The results for the online examination for the academic year can be checked as per the following set of guidelines –
- The results are prepared and displayed on the official website at the behest of the dean.
- The eligible candidates are instructed to keep their admit card details ready at hand.
- You have to first open the official website at the following link – http://www.nimhans.ac.in
- After that, Go down to the middle part of the page using the scroll bar.
- Locate the ‘Academic Announcements’ section on the right side of the home page.
- Click the ‘More Events’ link at the bottom part of this section .
- On the newly opened page, select the newly updated and active results link.
- Check the results sheet to confirm your qualification, selection, or rejection.
- Download and take print outs or hard copies of the results for record or reference.
- Finally, bookmark the relevant website pages for checking in the future.
Direct link for all NIMHANS Results – http://www.nimhans.ac.in/results